HUAWEI Watch GT - Discussion | [Smart watch]

Rep: (11)
Huawei Watch GT - Discussion
Huawei Watch GT-9A0 (FTN-B19)
Description | Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Dials пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | catalog of dials пїЅ

Specifications
Main
CPU: ARM Cortex-M4, 2010 32 bit, single-core, 90 nm
Bluetooth: 4.2
Compatibility: Android 4.4+ / iOS 9.0+
GPS: There (Glonass, Galileo)
NFC: module is blocked

Sensors
  • Barometer
  • G-sensor
  • Light sensor
  • The pulse sensor
  • Shagometr
  • Motion Sensor
  • Digital compass
  • Gyroscope

Housing
Weight: 46 g

Strap
Length: 14-21 cm
Composition: PU Leather + silicone

Screen
Touchscreen Type:
Technology: AMOLED
The size: 1.39"
Resolution: 454h454 pixels
Density: 326 PPI

Memory
RAM: 16 MB
ROM: 128 MB

Autonomy
Battery format: Li-ion
Volume: 420 mAh
Charging time: up to 2 hours
Working hours: up to 30 days (with minimal use of sensors) / 14 days (with maximum utilization of the sensors)
Instructions and useful
Reviews and Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum .
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 11.08.20, 15:57
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (8)
Does everyone tupit when reconnecting? When the clock and the phone are nearby, everything is in order. I leave the phone for a while, come back, look into the application - trying to connect once, another, unsuccessfully. I poke to "connect" when offered, it connects with 1-2 times. Already more than once.

Rep: (266)
* vivivi , and the subject of a mait man wrote how to fix .. Look for

666nikki @ 11/12/18, 07:39*
and the subject was written by a man of how to fix .. Look for

I searched and searched, and looked at recent posts that I hadn’t yet found. If not difficult, poke a message, please.

Rep: (4)
So far, not everything is so rosy with this watch. Or at least not at all.
After the last update (1.0.3.54) I have a horror at all: notifications and calls do not come, the alarm does not work. At the same time, pulse, steps and sleep function normally and are synchronized with the program. Before this update, everything was OK.
I decided to do a reset. The program shows that the clock is synchronized with it, the charge is 61%. I press the reset, writes that you can not do it. charge hours less than 5%. What???
As if this was not what I expected from the watch, but I hope to fix it.

More about cons:
- Do not receive notifications from the mail. Notifications from the calendar did not check, unsubscribe who tried.
- You can not save a GPS track to another third-party application: Strava or just as a file.

Rep: (266)
* vivivi ,: ok:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (28)
* phaetone With no use communicating with them, they even may not know anything the day before the start. On the other hand, with such prices on the secondary market, you can not start at all ..

Rep: (0)
Tell me please, I want such a watch for myself, I monitor prices to see when it will appear in stores. I am surprised to see that the pre-model Watch Huawei Watch 2 Classic is 2 times more expensive than these. But usually the exact opposite, everything new is more expensive than the old. Why is it like this?

Rep: (100)
JuF @ 11/12/18 09:58*
Why is it like this?

GT is not customizable half hours with bracelet functionality on a stripped down OS.

Good day. I want to buy this watch, but there was one question. Do you receive notifications for watches from different messengers (Viber, Yandex mail, VK, etc.)?

Vasiazhuravel @ 11/12/18 10:15*
Do you receive notifications for watches from different messengers (Viber, Yandex mail, VK, etc.)?

They come, like on Huawei bracelets, everything is duplicated from the curtain, tuned to Huawei Health.

Ie, you can view the text of the notification but can not answer? Thanks for the information.

Rep: (9)
I'll write my few words.
I owned Huawei Watch 1, I own Orange Huawei Watch 2, bought a GT along with a Huawei wireless headset and a Huawei power bank for 13 tr. with new hands.
10 days of use, turn off in the evening, in the morning turn on weekends wearing Watch 2. The charge I now have 76%. Pulse not measure, once included, exercise, approximately half an hour all. Thus I can easily stretch a month on a single charge, which is sooo important for me. Appearance me more than satisfied (good substitute Huawei watch, which is not kept on charging and my two working days), to work much more appropriate to wear than 2 Watch (especially orange). Notifications come, everything is fine. I do not really use the payment for hours not hard to get a smartphone, and in the rest of the clock satisfied. For the money - the best it can be. Plus the biggest screen, well, a month without recharging - all the buzz.

Posted 12/11/2018 09:44:

Vasiazhuravel @ 11/12/18 09:38*
Ie, you can view the text of the notification but can not answer? Thanks for the information.

You can’t answer, there’s no microphone, and you can use your hands to type text on the small keyboard of the watch - it’s still a torture, it’s easier to get a smartphone).

Vasiazhuravel @ 11/12/18, 10:38*
You can view the text of the notification but can not answer?

Displays the name of the sender (chat) and the first ~ 40-50 characters of the message, as well as the beginning of one earlier message. If you click on the message, you can see about 200 characters.

Rep: (38)
CeZet-93 @ 11.11.18, 19:35*
but the truth is because you can’t switch tracks from the clock, I’ve probably changed my mind about buying ...

Tracks can be flipped from the headphones) Right now, there are new fribadsy and syaomish kakieto altogether with ai coming out) We will flick through the voice

* 666nikki

Thank. On the first point, I do not have to reset the network settings, there is a complete reset of the clock, but I will try.

** but, I understand, it is proposed to reset the network settings of the phone ... I don’t know, this is someone who has a new phone, but I have wifi networks there, I don’t want to lose them. Although, in theory, they should be bogged down in Google. While limited to resetting the clock and application.

Post has been editedvivivi - 12.11.18, 11:54
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (9)
panKosek @ 11/12/18, 08:00*
More about cons:
- Do not receive notifications from the mail. Notifications from the calendar did not check, unsubscribe who tried.

Paired with the iphone, there are notifications from both the calendar and the email client. There are no duplicate notifications.

Rep: (72)
On Ali, there are almost no offers, but the price is higher than can be taken. Version sport, as I understand it cheaper, because of the materials of the case and strap (plastic and silicone), which is practical for outdoor activities.

Post has been editedVanya Vetrov - 12.11.18, 17:35

Rep: (2105)
Spoken for a couple of weeks. Fall off often, do not come notifications and calls. It was from the very first firmware.
Autonomy is simply above all praise. A week at exactly 55 percent. Messages from what's app are configured, calls, sms, bank client. Smart alarm clock and normal. Before that, there were Honor S1. Those kept less, about 10 days in the same mode.

I like it very much that I don’t turn on the display at night if I don’t bother with the mode On the previous screen constantly flashed from the touch.

A bug has been noticed. If the alarm on the phone and the clock is set at the same time, then you can turn off both on the clock ... Bagofich

Have questions, ask. Today I will look for the firmware on the server, maybe something will arrive soon. Waiting for NFC

Post has been editedllibell - 12.11.18, 19:14

Rep: (5)
* llibell Are there lags when scrolling and switching to other menus? The monitor is a long time coming, but I already doubt if its amazfit pace is worth it on them.

Rep: (72)
Llibell @ 11/12/18, 19:10*
Fall off often, do not come notifications and calls.
honor band 4 after mass calls to the support (not RF) was very quickly fixed. Now everything is fine. It is necessary to indicate to the developers of the problem. Watch very much, I'm sure everything will work out.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 14:35