Density: 326 PPI

Memory
RAM: 16 MB
ROM: 128 MB

Autonomy
Battery format: Li-ion
Volume: 420 mAh
Charging time: up to 2 hours
Working hours: up to 30 days (with minimal use of sensors) / 14 days (with maximum utilization of the sensors)
Instructions and useful
Reviews and Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum .
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 20.04.20, 20:51
Reason for editing: header optimization

Rep: (11)
Made tests. It was not possible to make SMS. Maybe another glitch? Delete all messages and preload the clock. They are not intended to accumulate notifications. And I did not manage to make it so that I did not see the notice at the wave of the hand, if they, of course, do not act very often. And on the daytime dream, they eventually caught it. Haha, with the beginning and end of daytime sleep do not write. The clock was lying on the sofa.
I put alipay, there is eng beta, half in Chinese, but I understand a little bit, I registered a test card, but I did not find our clock (

http://www.did120.ru/i…0fadc32c35dffd8d50.jpg

Post has been editedvserg627 - 10.11.18, 19:18

Rep: (9)
vserg627 @ 10.11.18, 19:07*
Made tests. It was not possible to make SMS. Maybe another glitch? Delete all messages and preload the clock. They are not intended to accumulate notifications. And I could not make it so that I did not see the notice when you waved

With SMS, I have some kind of ambush, and apparently on the side of the phone. While I understand ..
When waving yes, they are activated.
I thought it would be great if the watch woke up by itself, it’s not always possible to wave your hands .. :-))
And if the screen is on the lock, in general an ambush ..

p.s. Understood with double sms. I reset the data of the application "SMS messages", overloaded and everything became normal.
Life is slowly getting better ..

Post has been editedKrabSE - 10.11.18, 22:00

Rep: (3)
People, we in Germany, they only began to be sold on the 7th. How have you been cutting reviews before you had a sales start?

Post has been editedSilla - 10.11.18, 21:57

Rep: (9)
Silla @ 11/10/18, 21:57*
People, we in Germany, they only began to be sold on the 7th. How have you been cutting reviews before you had a sales start?

To me, Huawei.Shop on October 29 brought home Mate20 on pre-order and gave the clock as a gift .. I ordered it on October 22

Post has been editedKrabSE - 11.11.18, 09:35

Silla, I wrote in the subject about watches that the watches began to appear in Russia at the end of October as one of the gifts to Mate 20. And immediately a lot of announcements about the sale went, including here. In the first versions, the Russian font of notifications was generally vyglavglazny, but then corrected.
I understand that official sales of the Mate 20 started today, but hours are at the office. I did not see the site for sale.

Rep: (28)
People, and how to make the clock give voice notifications to a phone or a headset, how much time did it run a kilometer, a pace there and so on?

Post has been editedhitman60 - 11.11.18, 03:09

Rep: (1)
Interestingly, our and the European version of the hardware are different?

Rep: (1)
Here is the situation at the office. site ..
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
Work like a clock
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
Tell me, can not I change the font size in notifications? And change the unit of measurement of atmospheric pressure per mm Hg? I took a try to replace the watch 2 because of the larger screen, and here the font is even smaller.

hitman60 @ 11.11.2018 00:31*
People, and how to make the clock give voice notifications to a phone or a headset, how much time did it run a kilometer, a pace there and so on?

Yes, this is an absurdity "IMHO", raised his hand looked, and if it is direct unbearable, then synchronize with the phone through the native application.

Rep: (38)
phaetone @ 11.11.2018, 11:06*
Here is the situation at the office. site ..
[Attachment = "14381709: Screenshot_20181111-110436.jpg"]

Yes there is a circus, trash, etc. I signed up 3 weeks ago for a warehouse receipt notification. Figak 2 weeks ago came: arrived at the warehouse))
In the Huavea group on VKontakte, I asked about the glass - whether it was protected from scratches, the Huavey answered it was not known)) though a couple of days later I clarified that it was protected.
And I’m waiting for Black himself, in a coherent way, it already seems to be in the database, but not available - the meaning will be soon.

Rep: (5)
* nokipesh , know-how, too, hang.

Rep: (68)
nokipesh @ 11.11.18, 15:36*
Figak 2 weeks ago came: arrived at the warehouse))

similarly) the notification came, but they are not
but true because you can’t switch tracks from the watch, I’ve probably changed my mind about buying ... although I like the watch, but the older model Whatch 2 doesn't really like it

CeZet-93 @ 11.11.18, 21:35*
that you can not switch tracks from the clock, I seem to have changed my mind about buying
: D: D: D is a good reason ...

Rep: (392)
* Ru007 , for me, it was also the reason for the refusal to buy because I was used to this chip on my watch.

Rep: (13)
* Ru007 ,

Perfectly adequate. Watching about sports and notices, but there is no banal training regime for power or crossfit, a fierce shame .... I don’t keep talking about the impossibility of switching tracks and shagovotovok answers to sabscheniya ... Functional 0. Good as a gift, I never would have bought.

Rep: (3)
* Max2085 ,
Are you running 19 km?

Silla @ 11/12/18 07:12*
Are you running 19 km?

it's him on the bike)))

Silla @ 11/12/18, 00:12*
Are you running 19 km?

And in what place is it said about running?)) No, I don’t run at such a speed, unfortunately, this is riding a bicycle.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 15:14