Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi8 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (2581)
Power consumption and autonomy Xiaomi Mi 8
PictureXiaomi Mi8, dipper
Description | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Owners Club | power usage пїЅ

Useful programs
Tips
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 05.08.20, 18:06
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (33)
* semenovmisha , Well to start the firmware update, no?

Rep: (0)
but as? and thus all retire?

Rep: (31)
* semenovmisha , Backup to help you - not to remove, and how - in the subject line of firmware.

Post has been editedsetAers - 19.11.18, 07:57
Reason for editing:

Rep: (7)
Olegusius @ 16.11.2018, 18:29*
* chaika.av , QC 4+ compatible with USB-PD.
at 8 mi from the power supply to the MacBook 30w charger goes slower than from the stock charger.
speed approximately as 5c 2a.

Rep: (48)
A friend complains consumption Yandex Navigator 15% in 20 minutes. Abnormally?

Rep: (57)
nksoldier @ 23.11.2018, 15:22*
A friend complains consumption Yandex Navigator 15% in 20 minutes. Abnormally?

This is impossible if an hour at least, at maximum load ...
Without Yandex Navigator 8:00 of the screen there?

* STRAI-DER Personally I have 8 never have, but always 6-7

And here, too, like other standards all but the navigator

Rep: (6)
nksoldier @ 23.11.2018, 17:39*
* STRAI-DER Personally I have 8 never have, but always 6-7

And here, too, like other standards all but the navigator

A little hook into your conversation, I and 5 hours of screen often does not happen. Autonomy of the smartphone is quite bad.

Rep: (2581)
EricProject @ 25.11.18, 1:31*
Autonomy of the smartphone is quite bad.

Here I do not agree with that. Autonomy in general a relative term and depends primarily on the manner of use of installed software, environment and quality of cellular communication. Considering the hardware stuffing, mi8 keeps the battery is pretty good.

Rep: (16)
EricProject @ 25.11.18, 01:31*
Autonomy of the smartphone is quite bad.

I recommend checking out his hands. It's all about them. Autonomy of the phone with games \ background music \ VC and other mischief in the region of 7-8 hours of screen to three different firmwares.

* EricProject I think mi8 autonomy of the best of all the champions of today
Samsungi me three times a day charged for 3h pancake screen

But 8h squeeze fails, although I have no games, only messengers and browsing in general, a little navigator occasionally

Post has been editednksoldier - 25.11.18, 14:19

Already I wrote in this thread about your consumption. Is not the first phone from Xiaomei. Always use only xiaomi.eu. According to my observations statyeistika use shamelessly lying. On the percentage of do not pay attention. The only indicator - screen clock and total time.
I, when I am working at a screen 2-3chasa common work day. If the weekend with trips to the store - a second day with 6-7 hours.
In this case, all I Tele2 with a disgusting reception signal.

Post has been editedabc353 - 25.11.18, 16:25
Reason for editing: Plpl

Rep: (4202)
abc353 @ 25.11.2018, 16:24*
statyeistika use shamelessly lying.
and what is lying?

W.Master @ 25.11.18, 16:29*
and what is lying?

The ratio of percent of each other. Qualitative indicator is always plus or minus one, and the statistics climb the services, work phone, on the phone last climbed omissions or mobile communications.

The bottom line is that either it is necessary to set and measure Ruth veykloki qualitatively or score on a standard schedule.

P.s. I understand that Google rolled out a beta test Pribluda - measuring, just like on the iPhone "Digital welfare" voluntarily enforce it ustanovilach on the phone, but can not be used.. No, not in the settings

Post has been editedabc353 - 25.11.18, 18:21
Reason for editing: Pop

Rep: (21)
Stably I have 9-10 hours screen 1 charge 4d + wifi, social networks, instant messengers, little chamber YouTube on the average luminance.
Last stabilka without root
I charge every day to night

Post has been editedFanat101 - 25.11.18, 18:51

Rep: (221)
* Fanat101,
Fanat101 @ 25.11.18, 17:51*
Stably I have 9-10 hours screen with charge 1

And the screens can lay out? Something like that fabulous.

* dvlad77 As an example
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (221)
* Fanat101,
Cool.

Rep: (3)
* Fanat101 , * Fanat101 How to come to this autonomy? It is possible to describe in detail that was turned off, the first time I've seen 8h screen

* iJustin , good day!
Do not believe, do not remove anything. Usual Global Stable out of the box. + Black wallpaper and dark versions of the applications, who are there. I do not know how much it helps. GPS is switched on only when needed.
Maybe you always high brightness?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.01.21, 13:24