iPad Pro 11 (2018) - Discussion | Diagonal 11 / Apple A12X Bionic / 4/6 GB

Rep: (26)
DiscussioniPad Pro 11 (2018)
PictureiPad Pro
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | A source of information

Attached Image

Theme is created to discuss the work device - tell impressions of the use and sharing of experience in owning the data plate. All operating system problem or the device itself are discussed in other topics - information about this read below.

Questions that can not ask / discuss the topic.
1. Problems of device activation (Discussion there: I can not activate, requires Apple ID ).
2. Roll back firmware (Details are provided in the topic: Instructions for rollback (downgrade) ).
3. Power unit (Discussion there: IPad battery life ).
4. The need to update the firmware and the choice of its function / problems (Discussion there: iOS - Firmware ).
5. Jailbreak (Jailbreak) and everything associated with it (Discussion there: iOS - Drivers and Dzheylbreyk ).
6. Comparison and selection device (Discussion there: Selection and Comparison ).
7. Third-party issues related to the programs, operating system, iTunes, network components (Where the questions are asked: iOS - First Aid ).
8. Search for any program (Search programs out there: Search for iOS software ).
9. benchmark results (Discussion there: Synthetic test results ).
10. Problems with repaired devices "Refurbished" (Discussion there: Apple Marriage and Repair).
11. Questions about the device repair (Discussion there: iPad Repair ).
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

In the subject are Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Rules section "New"
Before posting photos, read the topic"Working with Images on the forum".

Specifications:
IPad Pro Features
iPad Pro 11 inch
Weight - 468 g;
Size - 247.6 x178.5 x5.9 mm;
Display Liquid Retina - IPS - resolution of 2388 Г— 1668 pixels;
Brightness - 600 cd / mВІ;
Processor - A12X Bionic with 64 ‑ bit architecture;
Camera - 12 MP, aperture Ж’ / 1.8;
Interface - USB ‑ C

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional information / reviews / tests :

Post has been editedMadfile - 17.09.20, 21:51
Reason for editing: a cap on the rules of section

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone! Someone tried to connect headphones via Shanling UA1 or IBASSO DC03?

Rep: (377)
* Gizrno, I tried to samsung Type-C - 3.5mm through the native adapter. Everything worked. In this regard, fortunately, Type-si has a standard. So most adapters with the DAC will work inside.

Posted on 11.01.2021, 14:30:

Lugol @ 28.12.20, 12:39*
Probably because of this, the edge left for a couple of millimeters seems fuzzy. But when in the browser I will close the page and letters I go to the left crane, then distortions 0. I went to another store, looked at the display, it seems that the same chip is. The seller explained that the Liquid Retina has such a technology that is typically rounded display under the screen. Do you have the same way? Photo tried to do, but the camera does not see, and so it can be seen if you look after

Everything is clear. Explanations of the Seller - this is general Gon Full. In essence, we have ordinary IPS, albeit good. There are no unique features, and even more so that there is no rounding display under the screen: rofl:

Rep: (164)
Caye @ 11.01.21, 11:29*
I tried to samsung Type-C - 3.5mm through the native adapter. Everything worked. In this regard, fortunately, Type-si has a standard. So most adapters with the DAC will work inside.

Standard but in its own way. Not all DACs and whistles are breeding with Yapad at the same time work perfectly on Samsung. Earlier in this topic, I brought my own whistle and through charging. Also, the cables are found that they do not work with iPPD at all or only the 1st side work, although with other devices type with work perfectly.

* djidai , Huaway Tip-Si Tip-Si cable does not work with ipad. At all. What is characteristic with Samsung and other devices - no problem.

With Type-Si, not everything is so simple. I was looking for a cable a few years ago to charge the HP Elitebook laptop. I tried different expensive with Ali, none did not start - spat, I went and bought the Epplovsky Zanderbolt, at the time it seems to be a okodo $ 150 - and so far he works fine with all Type-Si devices. A charger from laptop Lenovo (65 watts, 3 meters, Type-Si) is generally accustomed in a row - and ipad and headphones Huaveway.

Charging Baseus Gan came - so it is all the entire technique at the maximum speed (including super-fast charging of Samsung, and Apad is very quickly charged, sorry, he does not write how much watt takes).

Rep: (258)
Cables with Type Si Many do as they want. Unfortunately, there is no one standard and therefore many do it as they want: (

Rep: (284)
Greetings, Komrada

Who uses game triggers (not mechanical, "impulse" / "capacitive) with handles, so as not to put the tablet, but keep in hand, on weight?

You can advise an intelligent model so that the norms were kept on the pro-shine, and did not buggy with the press?

Thanks in advance: thank_you:

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, guys who really understand, can you suggest, in the off state at an angle should the screen have such a purple gleam? Is this original screen? Please, help

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKap377 - 19.01.21, 17:27

* Kap377 Purple depletion is an anti-reflective coating. But the original screen or not, I do not think that someone in the photo will determine here. But judging by the photo and the fact that True Tone turns on - the original (but it is only on the photo of my opinion that there really is only in the service will be able to say. One thing is clear - if not the original, then good). Again, the price is the price. If Avito is offered 2 times cheaper than in the market, then you just need to understand what is the divorce. Zadevlyo technique EPL cannot be purchased.

Post has been editedcaye - 19.01.21, 17:47

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/26/22, 00:26