iPad Pro 11 (2018) - Discussion | Diagonal 11 / Apple A12X Bionic / 4/6 GB

Rep: (26)
DiscussioniPad Pro 11 (2018)
PictureiPad Pro
Description |Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
IPad Pro Features
iPad Pro 11 inch
Weight - 468 g;
Size - 247.6 x178.5 x5.9 mm;
Display Liquid Retina - IPS - resolution of 2388 Г— 1668 pixels;
Brightness - 600 cd / mВІ;
Processor - A12X Bionic with 64 ‑ bit architecture;
Camera - 12 MP, aperture Ж’ / 1.8;
Interface - USB ‑ C

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional information / reviews / tests :

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 19:12

Rep: (228)
* caye without additional software or Ceyla did.

Rep: (328)
* tellurians, Yes, we had to do in HashPhotos :)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcaye - 24.06.20, 19:52

Rep: (135)
caye @ 24.06.20, 16:27*
aypad sat down, put it on charge. He wrote that he will end and only the firmware from a computer.
and connected to the charger or from a computer or from which charged?

* djidai when aypad sat and passed out, connect it to the charger native nonnative cable (use for a long time, there was no problem). Instead of switching when power aypad wrote that Khan and his need to recover from a computer. I tensed. Several times peretknul cable - to sense zero. I leave it to charge for this cable and 10 minutes later he was involved as if nothing had happened.

In the photo the cable and cover with pocket for esr stylus. Pocket, by the way, not the unique thing - for the convenience of all ok, but the stylus there are nuances.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedcaye - 25.06.20, 13:14

Rep: (95)
caye @ 25.06.20, 13:12*
Pocket, by the way, not the unique thing - for the convenience of all ok, but the stylus there are nuances.

* caye
What are the nuances, please explain. I gathered a pocket book.

* eu505, I have not yet tested. Maybe just badly chosen place for him.
So let's say I put the pen in the nightstand. Can it there for a week to leave. It is there not really sit, and then take it just works on the screen.
Now I put a pen in pocket on the cover (place visible). Feather falls off a couple of hours (the exact time is not timed) and quickly gets (almost a day). To pen to work, you must first lean against it to the site, it skonektitsya, and then will work. Now I want to move up the pocket cover. In my opinion, there is a pen normally lives outside the charge. And I'm still riding the second such installation in the black for Magic keyboard.

Rep: (18)
caye @ 25.06.20, 13:12*
step-cable (use for a long time, there was no problem)

The cable is excellent, davono yuzayu kabeoya this company, for iPhone and aypad milking charging LG and even for external Hardy and yet the problems have not noticed)

* caye Uh you zaryadochka the miniature.

* djidai native Epplovskaya 18 watts. Although there is a favorite charge choetech 65 watts on Type-B (and 3 more yusb-a) - convenient, you can Nout (the hp or mac) charge, or you can phone or headset, or all together. By the way, is very convenient when the entire technique Type-B - one cable charging everything. Although I came here incharge 6 cable - a kick-ass thing on the weekend at the cottage with friends charged in general all and all - for example, away from the area I charged iqos your phone. And at the charging station from JBL aypada mikroyusb old column. And all this with the same cable. Phone Huawei charged from your wireless phone charging. In general, my phone was working pover-Bank this weekend.

* caye No I mean it Ramel. If you do not forget the PTO will throw off a photo of his home charger for my region. : D and the floor itself is a compact charger that I have seen myself.

Post has been editeddjidai - Yesterday, 01:38

* djidai that's next to the charging for the iPhone some old ... she looks great in the outlet.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

And you how many watts? For the Russian Federation is 18 watts. When I was an American, it was a little different, but also at 18 watts.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcaye - Yesterday, 17:36

eu505 @ 25.06.20, 13:30*
What are the nuances, please explain. I gathered a pocket book.

Attached to a new location. Like, discharge stronger than if the bedside table to keep, but so far there was no communication gap. In short, I am pleased =) It is waiting for the black to the Magic on keyboard too stick.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcaye - Yesterday, 17:20

caye @ 26.06.20, 17:18*
Attached to a new location

Gee))
And in my case with a magnetic stylus Ali (except for the put it place) firmly primagnichivaetsya left on the front panel, without pockets)) Conveniently, when the stylus is charged, just throw it in the right place. I am afraid that it is harmful ...
Attached Image

* eu505, it is not harmful. I can inadvertently pull the stylus during transportation, as well as a tablet, take not just me, then the probability of this increases many times, so any magnetic mount, which would not have been strong, it does not suit me. Therefore, the pocket - more reliable, it sticks very hard - take his long and difficult, so for him, and the plate can be raised - do not come off. So in order to avoid the death of the stylus (and Epple usually a fall on the floor it breaks), I decided here in the pocket to store. There I was for him absolutely calm. That's based on the number of magnets lot of things where you can have a lot aypada primagnitit :) If you look closely at my last photo - there primagnichen strap from the cover to the stylus (stylus so I put the flat side facing out).

caye @ 26.06.20, 17:42*
If you look closely at my last photo - there primagnichen strap from the cover to the stylus (stylus so I put the flat side facing out).

Noticed. Super razvlekuha with these magnets)) so too will do when I get a half-belt cover. Thank you for life hacking))

* eu505, What do you know about razvlekuhu ... magnets ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (28)
What to do if aypad in sleep mode the battery eats for a day?
I have a couple of years older model, but still.
I know there is not really possible to write about the battery, but about her topic dohlenkih

Rep: (20)
meccu @ 26.06.20, 22:19*
What to do if aypad in sleep mode the battery eats for a day?

various kostyliki

* caye , But also on the 18 watt, but because of the type of plug.

This lead to the fact that the folding of the smallest reel stands, but vseraveo bricks.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

* meccu Looking zhruna. Rather, it's just someone from social applications such as Facebook and bd that dream is in active mode and a sleep Ned percent. It is possible to arrange a check for lice. Create a backup copy on your computer and your device to reset it completely. So check discharge during sleep on a clean system. So it will be 1000% clear what is happening. Well, from the reserve can then be coasting fast.

Post has been editeddjidai - Today, 09:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/06/20, 11:02