iPad Pro 11 (2018) - Discussion | Diagonal 11 / Apple A12X Bionic / 4/6 GB

Rep: (26)
DiscussioniPad Pro 11 (2018)
PictureiPad Pro
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | A source of information

Attached Image

Theme is created to discuss the work device - tell impressions of the use and sharing of experience in owning the data plate. All operating system problem or the device itself are discussed in other topics - information about this read below.

Questions that can not ask / discuss the topic.
1. Problems of device activation (Discussion there: I can not activate, requires Apple ID ).
2. Roll back firmware (Details are provided in the topic: Instructions for rollback (downgrade) ).
3. Power unit (Discussion there: IPad battery life ).
4. The need to update the firmware and the choice of its function / problems (Discussion there: iOS - Firmware ).
5. Jailbreak (Jailbreak) and everything associated with it (Discussion there: iOS - Drivers and Dzheylbreyk ).
6. Comparison and selection device (Discussion there: Selection and Comparison ).
7. Third-party issues related to the programs, operating system, iTunes, network components (Where the questions are asked: iOS - First Aid ).
8. Search for any program (Search programs out there: Search for iOS software ).
9. benchmark results (Discussion there: Synthetic test results ).
10. Problems with repaired devices "Refurbished" (Discussion there: Apple Marriage and Repair).
11. Questions about the device repair (Discussion there: iPad Repair ).
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

In the subject are Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Rules section "New"
Before posting photos, read the topic"Working with Images on the forum".

Specifications:
IPad Pro Features
iPad Pro 11 inch
Weight - 468 g;
Size - 247.6 x178.5 x5.9 mm;
Display Liquid Retina - IPS - resolution of 2388 Г— 1668 pixels;
Brightness - 600 cd / mВІ;
Processor - A12X Bionic with 64 ‑ bit architecture;
Camera - 12 MP, aperture Ж’ / 1.8;
Interface - USB ‑ C

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional information / reviews / tests :

Post has been editedMadfile - 17.09.20, 21:51
Reason for editing: a cap on the rules of section

Rep: (6)
* khavazh-baudi,
Of course not. Price him 34000r as in October 2014 before the crisis.

Rep: (494)
Jagadja @ 11/12/18, 22:04*
sorry that I bought xs max I had to wait for this one to be more powerful twice

And cheaper: lol:

* Nikita800
How about the quality? Creaks, backlash, quacks, bryakaet, bends? : D

Did you take any of the accessories?
I definitely want to buy a USB-C - SD card adapter. 3500 for it is cool, maybe there are norms from analogs. I want to be confused with the processing of single photos on the iPad from the SLR, it happens when you need to process one photo from the series.

Rep: (9)
There are readers on alik, yusbi, yusbi si, lightning-3 in 1. are not expensive I took, I use 10.5 on the powder. You will install the iUSB pro program from the market and ok

* dofin900
I saw a lot of adapters there. I correctly understand that through such a reader, you can copy files from the card and they remain in the memory of the tablet, can they be edited, sent, etc.?

Rep: (30)
Iv_neviz @ 11/13/2018 07:47*
* Nikita800
How about the quality? Creaks, backlash, quacks, bryakaet, bends? : D

Did you take any of the accessories?
I definitely want to buy a USB-C - SD card adapter. 3500 for it is cool, maybe there are norms from analogs. I want to be confused with the processing of single photos on the iPad from the SLR, it happens when you need to process one photo from the series.

I took it myself: Ugreen Card Reader USB 3.0 SD / Micro SD TF Card Reader OTG Smart Card Reader
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32832711883.html

How come come accomplish your goal. In general, and so in quality do not doubt. I have been using Ugreen accessories for a long time. Everything is always on top.

iv_neviz @ 11/13/18 08:47*
How about the quality? Creaks, backlash, quacks, bryakaet, bends?

In terms of quality assembly fire. Monolith. As if the 4Е› roller drove. It turned out a subtle monolithic case. Nothing is not peeled, does not creak. Pooy did not sit on him. In the pocket of jeans did not give - therefore it does not bend. I am sure here there will be talents who will run it. There is no questions in the quality of iron and assembly. I would like the camera Face Aidi to be on the long side, I use the tablet in the album orientation and the finger I frank the unlock chamber. Therefore, I would like 2 cameras on different faces for duplicate fake unlocking.

And that's the quality of software tin. The keyboard is uncomfortable. The enter and beckspace buttons are scanty, but for some reason, there are already two healthy shifts. To post! Or ? Need to switch to another layout ...... nonsense

Rep: (23)
* Nikita800 Tell me, is it convenient to use the face id after the button? How do you connect headphones to it? Adapter buy?

Dagoonov @ 11/13/18, 11:41 PM*
Nikita800, Tell me, is it convenient to use the face id after the button? How do you connect headphones to it? Adapter buy?

Not at all convenient. I'm getting used to it of course. But a half second button and unlocked. Sometimes you need to unlock in spite of the screen - with the new 11 ’’ it will not work like that. Or when you sit far away at the table, you need to bring the head closer so that it unlocks.

Headphones do not connect. I have been using air pods for 2 years now - I connect via Bluetooth.

I have two tablets. 10.5 pro and 11 pro - on both iOS 12.1 See how different keyboards are on the same iOS. First 10.5

Attached Image

Posted on 11/14/2018, 00:13:

Second keyboard at 11 ’’

Attached Image

* Nikita800 I'm thinking, if the face id does not go - I will disable the lock altogether. Anyway, the tablet is at home))
I also have bluetooth headphones, but I don’t plan to give up the wired ones. Campaign, have to buy an adapter ((
Klava, of course, o.O tin. I hope this is a glitch and with a patch will be fixed to normal.

I have long refused the wires and happy. I do not understand how to use wired headphones now.
I would also disable the lock. But I have personalities who constantly want to climb into my tablet and see with whom I correspond there) j))

By the way, I see you in PUBG ride. So do I. Top 1 today took a couple of times. So here with the new 11 ’’ forget about PUBG - like on crutches. The resolution is 480, the interface is one solid: censored:

Attached Image

Attached Image

To get: o
Ie, I want to take a new iPad for myself, and the game on it shows itself worse than on the old pro 9.7 ..... PPC, you will have to wait for the patch to correct this garbage.

Crush test
https://youtu.be/8S7jkomlHTQ
Watch from 8:40
Although he broke the previous version even easier
https://youtu.be/Vc786fcbC2g
From 7:00

Post has been editedXisspp - 14.11.18, 18:05

Rep: (0)
I looked at the unpacking, so I think it's worth taking -https://gadgetpage.ru/…-ipad-pro-2018-11.htmlWhat do you think experts

Rep: (117)
Today, in restore, they gave plenty of 11th and 12.9. The impressions are ambiguous.

In short
Pros:
1. Chic design. Very brutal in space gray
2. The screen is excellent. This is most noticeable at 12.9
3. Gestures work much better than the previous 10.5 or 12.9
4. Elegant keyboard cover. This is especially noticeable at 12.9. Obviously, it will not be so susceptible to wasppellation (if there is of course such a word). The tablet sits on a glove and is much more stable than previous versions. Feeling like working with a laptop. But alas, there is no backlight.

Minuses:
1. At the expense of straight edges in comparison with previous models it seems fat (but it is subjective).
2. On the 11th model, the difference in the size and quality of the screen from 10.5 is not felt at all. Slightly shorter body and slightly wider. That's all. Given the significant difference in price is a minus. When I switched from Air 2 to 10.5, I really felt the difference and understood why I was paying money.
3. The cover is excellent, but due to the fact that it is now attached to the side of the lid assembly, it is significantly thicker than previous models. Goodbye my favorite Smartcover. On the 11th it looks especially monstrous. Again, in comparison with 10.5. I personally did not like the closure of the lid from an aesthetic point of view. Such a beautiful back cover, for my taste, is a sin to close.
4. The 11th at the expense of equal from all sides of the framework does not look as elegant as 10.5. At 12.9 this is better, but nonetheless.

In general, the 11th and especially 12.9 are ideal for impulsive purchases despite the price tag (I will not attribute it to cons. This is a given). If at that moment 12.9 could be, I would have bought it immediately. I admit honestly. But, on a sober head, it should be noted that in my opinion the transition from 10.5 on the 11th does not have the slightest meaning. The performance of the first is still enough for a year, or even two. Winning in the dimensions and screen size is minimal (in the 11th). In addition, 10.5 looks more elegant, and assembled with Smartcover is also tangible. The latter is true for 12.9. However, the winnings in the overall new 12.9 is more significant in comparison with the old 12.9 (height primarily). New cover keyboard much more convenient. Unless of course confuse the total thickness assembly, comparable with MacBook 12. At the same time, the battery life of 12.9 is significantly higher than that of McBooks. So if you need a printed machine + entertainment center and no more, then the new 12.9 is the perfect choice.

P.S. For myself, I decided the following: I see no point in switching and overpaying from the current 10.5 and 12.9 to new ones. However, if Apple would have offered me a functional, at least 60-70% similar to macbook 12, then I would have thought about changing macbook 12 ... Or at least I would have bought it in the appendix. Ideally, of course, it would be at 12.9 to see both iOS and MacOS - but this is from the category of fiction.

Post has been editedmailos - 14.11.18, 22:43

Rep: (13)
I ordered 11-inch for 256 in Svyaznoy, but doubts are gnawing something) Still, 12.9 is very good in pictures and videos. Moving from Air 2, dear owners of a large tablet, tell me if it is convenient to hold it on the couch and in the bed, does it seem too cumbersome? Friends who bought an 11-inch, why they chose him and not his bigger brother?

thank

Rep: (21)
* le9,
I would take 12.9, if I choose from new ones, I did not like the 11 inch on the background of 10.5, I even disappointed.

Rep: (117)
* le9,
Take 10.5 and you won't lose. The 11th is not worth the cost difference that exists. I personally took 12.9 2017 for entertainment at home. I went on it from 10.5. The new 12.9 is certainly good, but everything is also large for mobile use (assembled with the keyboard). In addition, given the price tag and if you need a tablet for serious work, it is better to take Surface Pro 5 or 6 or Laptop 1 or 2. for money will be comparable. Either MacBook. I need mobility to couple the backlight of the keyboard to work with the text or the more - a mobility and graceful of the 12th McBook now there is nothing.

Post has been editedmailos - 15.11.18, 18:21

Rep: (35)
le9 @ 11/15/18, 15:21*
Friends who bought an 11-inch, why they chose him and not his bigger brother?

probably because of the size, not? I would not even take 12.9 for the house, for huge crap. and the screen size is so healthy I don't need on the tablet.
moved from 10.5 to 11. until I realized it was worth it or not. one immediately surprised that it felt decently lighter than the old one.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 21:58