iPad Pro 2018 - Purchase

Rep: (674)
iPad Pro 2018 (11 '', 12.7 '') - Purchase

Please read before writing the message:
  • ReadForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com!
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please readthis topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Useful information
Buying at prices more favorable than in Russia:list of stores

Post has been editedFilislav - 07.11.18, 20:03

Rep: (0)
Can you hear anything about the start of pre-order / sales in Russia? :)

nobody really knows about the start. tech support apple rus too. everyone says the numbers are from the balda. who is the end of the week, who is about the middle of the month ...

Rep: (1)
In the subject error is not 12.7, but 12.9.
At the end of the week I will try to order from apple.com, but I really won’t decide which one to take: big or small, provided I’ll use it mostly for surfing, youtube, rarely games, lying on the couch :)

Sales began in the official store on the site.

The start has already begun.
Order Proshka 11 at 64. Brought on Monday.

ps selling Proshka 10.5 at 64 rst with a full set for 30k: rolleyes:

* Kiskovski, Have you ordered with LTE?

* Di_55,
without, purely wifi

Rep: (57)
Shopping in installments can not hear anything?

Ordered on apple.com 06.11, delivery promised on 26-29.11. 09.11 money was under a spell, 10.11 a notification of sending with a track came, delivery 13.11.

Notification
Model Name

manager-nv @ 10.11.18, 15:27*
Ordered on apple.com 06.11, delivery promised on 26-29.11. 09.11 money was under a spell, 10.11 a notification of sending with a track came, delivery 13.11.

Which model and which intermediary?

IPAD PRO 11 WIFI 256GB SPACE GRAY, shopfans

Rep: (238)
manager-nv @ 11/10/2018, 10:38*

There are two models with LTE. What is the difference ? What are we officially?

I will not tell you, I take it without LTE, but China only is written there on the second model with LTE.

Also ordered on apple.com, 11 inches at 256 GB of wifi, delivery is set for December 5th.
With delivery to me (Norilsk) it will be released where 66 thousand, the savings will be in the region of 10-12.

Rep: (4)
He left the order 06.11 in Svyaznoy in Moscow on the iPad Pro 11 "Wi-Fi 64 GB. Today they called and confirmed delivery for tomorrow.

Post has been editedstratowarius7 - 11.11.18, 11:45

Rep: (6)
And I got a call from a contact early in the morning today (on Sunday!) I didn’t come up. I call back, but they tell me they say we called you, did not get through and we gave your pre-order to another! Pid @ ry!

Posted 11/11/2018 at 15:28:

Stratowarius7 @ 11.11.18, 11:14*
Leave an order 06.11 in Svyaznoy in Moscow on iPad Pro 11 "Wi-Fi 64 GB. Today they called and confirmed delivery for tomorrow

So this is probably my tablet will leave for you: D: D: D

Has anyone ordered an order from the RU store? How long in delivery delivered? Since last week, hanging preparations for shipment.

Rep: (6)
Pervonov))))
Sent from Apple delivery via DHL

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editednikita800 - 12.11.18, 23:37

Here I think to take in cu for 55k + 3k delivery or rst for 66. I have not previously encountered the question of a guarantee for gadgets. How does the +1 year work on the rst device?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 05:31