> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Modification and decorations

Rep: (5321)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Modification and decorations
PictureTulip, M1806E7TG
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics
Embellishments
Icons
Modifications
Bootanimation
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 08.05.20, 05:13
Reason for editing: DTS-X

Rep: (1819)
Renat89 @ 11/21/18 17:02*
and this one starts?

I can’t say, I haven’t mastered the modules yet, because I avoided Magisk until the last minute, were too frustrated (for a simple application of root of rights) and badly released, which was still crammed. But oh well, it's me already about my own.

Yes, in theory, it should, I do not think that modules are so rarely updated there. Especially at the base, there must be something from the latest versions of the wiper.
In extreme cases, you can downloadthisoption. It is from the same developers as the mod on the link above.
=====

Renat89 @ 11/22/18, 15:02*
and what is the difference between them?

The one that the material is a wiper collected from scratch from the sources, but by another developer (you can even tell the team). With a different (some) interface and minor additions / changes (I didn’t go into it too much, I don’t know what exactly).
And the version for Magisk, as I understand it, there’s no viper inside them (several versions), they just put together a rather convenient option in the form of modules (it seems with an aroma installer). That is also not a weak job.

Post has been editedShaggyboggart - 22.11.18, 15:28
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (13)
* ShaggyBoggart
and what is the difference between them? in the purple version (the one by reference) - is there an inscription materialized, are the functions the same?

Rep: (44)
* Rekembus after installing this mod fell off the id

Rep: (552)
* kbrastik07, with all complaints, please contact the author of the mod - @Ameralrakik in Telegram directly.

Rep: (200)
Good day to all.
I changed the icons in the reboot menu. Need root
Color advanced reboot menu
1. Color advanced reboot menu.
Unzip, throw insystem / media / theme / defaultassign permission644
Attached filepowermenu.zip(619.05 KB)

Screen menu
Attached Image

Stock menu:
Attached filepowermenu.zip(59.38 KB)

Reboot menu for xiaomi.eu
Attached filepowermenu1.zip(629.41 KB)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedphenix_13 - 04.12.18, 21:57

Rep: (7)
* phenix_13 , set, the reboot menu disappeared altogether. Immediately after pressing the button, the interface stupidly reboots.

Throw stock file please.

Post has been editedSNGamesChannel - 24.11.18, 23:01

Rep: (200)
* SNGamesChannel,
Maybe something is wrong. I myself today already changed 5 times and there were no problems.

Rep: (162)
Renat89 @ 11/21/18 16:02*
and this one will start
Wound up this
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileViPER4Android_FX-v1.8.1.zip(16.36 MB)

Post has been editeddios2011 - 25.11.18, 03:08

* dios2011 Thank you, I will try)

Rep: (5321)
Bootanimation WATCHDOGS

Look
Description : your animated cartoon or rename or save to flash drive.
  • Copy content to system / media /
  • We set the rights rw-r-r
Link to download : Attached filebootanimation.zip (47.45 MB)

* dios2011 I tried to install the one from the repository with the same name, it does not go, during the installation process, it requests to press the volume buttons at the end and failed at the end and set up another one, but does not see busybox, although I installed it together

* Renat89 I put the busybox, reboot, viper reboot, from the repository and that and then everything became normal.

* dios2011 , it turns out to reload everything again and reloading it one by one, yes?

* Renat89 I can’t say for sure, I have to try it, I’m telling you it’s become a norm, and for what reason do you have a mistake I xs.

Post has been editeddios2011 - 26.11.18, 15:08

* dios2011 , in the end, it started up, there during the firmware process in Madzhisk, you need to press the volume buttons, Madzhisk itself offered several installation options, it's strange that you did not have this, it shakes the rules, I like it): ok:
The stock dirac engine must be stopped, otherwise it plays with it, without it, the feel of the cleaner plays!

Post has been editedRenat89 - 26.11.18, 21:04
Reason for editing: Added information

Renat89 @ 11.26.18, 20:01*
it’s strange that you didn’t have such a thing, it’s shaking norms, I like it): ok:
The stock dirac engine must be stopped, otherwise it plays with it, without it, the feel of the cleaner plays!
So I also had to set the volume keys), I thought you were in the know.
The sound is now also like, you can learn more about the stock engine, I did not use a viper before.

Post has been editeddios2011 - 26.11.18, 21:15

* dios2011 , settings / all applications, three points show system applications, looking for dirac control setvice. It is forcibly closed, but not completely, I think through lucky patcher to freeze

* Renat89 , you can freeze, as an option at all to demolish, ok, we will try for a hint senks)

Renat89 @ 11.26.18, 20:25*
dirac control
I tried to turn off, I did not even notice the difference, bluetooth M8 lapuha cheap china

Post has been editeddios2011 - 26.11.18, 22:24

* dios2011 , the main thing is to cut down the amplifiers in the settings, but it is better to freeze, with root it’s really easy.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 11:37