The lid on the toilet Xiaomi Smart Toilet Cover | [SmartHome]

Rep: (0)
The lid on the toilet Xiaomi Smart Toilet Cover

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Xiaomi Smartmi Toilet Cover - a device that turns an ordinary toilet into a bidet, it saves space in the bathroom. The water is heated in a bidet, as a seat itself and, to a comfortable temperature. False positives jet excluded: for this purpose in Smartmi Toilet Cover embedded finding sensor. Another feature is the LED backlight with UV disinfection function.
Device characteristics
Title: Smart Cover for toilet Smart Toilet Cover White
Brand: SmartMi
Dimensions: mm 518h170h140
Weight: 3.8 kg
Water temperature: 4 - 40 В° C
Water pressure: 0.08 MPa - 0.75 MPa
Waterproof: IPX4
Power consumption 1500 W

Rep: (27)
* sartreek What do you mean deodorization filter? analysis method, in principle, is not only difficult to separate the meaning of the manufacturer does not sell I think there is a piece of paralon ... On the function of cocoa it pulls air from under the rider on the function of drying I think through the air goes in the opposite direction ... I do not know what should be conditions to the filter is clogged. But the water problem. Ali asking for 11 bucks. Toad strangling and you have to pull tmoll 35 yuan a piece

Rep: (16)
Welcome, found a photo in the internet, there is a translation control panel is photoshop, or actually there are
Attached Image

I stopped working water supply ???
What could be?

Rep: (27)
* vanichh If the phone is switched on with the Google translator to bring the same thing to see
There are no such version is sold only in China. In this regard, about the version of the side buttons easier to everything is intuitive and there are no eyes mozolyaschey panel

Posted 18/12/2019, 3:46:

* aks911 And described in detail to make a video? ... Can you shut the tap on the pitch can filter clogged at all ... many options. In a water mode, no !?

Rep: (16)
* alonsof1 Already solved the problem, ordered the printing malenkike nayklkki and everything was clear, but a little collective

Rep: (88)
Year worked perfectly.

And now I stopped working. Suddenly.
At all.

None of the LED lights.

How to take it apart? No scheme?

Rep: (1)
Ali gained a similar cover simplified, with only one heated - for suburban toilet. The idea is this.
1. Cover Connection is made via the impulse relay BIS-402.
2. The house is set bell button that leads to a switch and turn it on.
3. Press the home, including relays, power went to the door. As long as you go - the cover is hot.
4. Before leaving the toilet pressed the second button, connected in parallel to the first, - a diagram sorted out.

Just the thing, it turned out that the instrument is switched on integrated touch buttons, and it has 3 heating position.
Have any idea how to implement remote wired switch?

Attached images
Attached Image

Well then ...

I climbed into it.

Disassembled.

Faulty circuit power - 220 comes after the voltage of the transformer is not ...

I understand slowly.

All filled, but remove is quite real.

Numbers board all completely under the replacement, the item, buy seems impossible. Because it is necessary to search for malfunction and repair.

Seats worked with 08.2018 ie half of the year. And suddenly.

If anyone is still curious, I can tell later than the end.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDanich71 - 08.01.20, 02:20

* Danich71 , * Danich71 Yes, very interesting, I think buy a miracle of technology, but after reading about the case of a breakdown and took a doubt. Pay attention plz if there is limescale. I want to understand whether it is necessary to him a cartridge with an ion exchange resin to set.

I understand that there is a pump that increases the pressure and flow control costs? Or flow controlled by a valve / tap?

* Rjunimagu,

I should expensive filter for the whole house.
The result, even in the kettle no scale three years. At all.

With regard to the Seats, she served me more than a year. It had no comment.

And suddenly. Suddenly.

Bottom line: I shot myself fee. removed from the board a protective layer. Rang block on the power board - OK.
For transformer circuit (DC-DC?) Went to check, and that's where the short circuit.
Not sure that I will find what kind of whiling away the element.

Zapchestey not. No one. At all.
It would seem that may be easier to buy a separate (for money) card and put it?

Generally speaking, all parts visually in perfect condition. Physical, mechanical. But the board was covered and hello.

Buy another sidushku I did not.
For that, I used to buy Ali for 180 euros.
Now less than 240-250 euros there are no offers. No logic to tsenobrazovaniem.

Old model, without blow dryers (now the norm everywhere).
For 150 euros - would be bought. And so, 250 euros a year for the bidet function to give the complete absence of spare parts ...

P. S. If suddenly someone dies all the mechanics - do not throw sidushku! write to the PM. Buy used fee. Most likely the proposal is almost unlimited.

Post has been editedDanich71 - 14.01.20, 14:55

* Danich71 Looked your photo, I realized that I would probably take something mechanical, like bobslei ii (about $ 100). The only thing that confused - the child at home, will fill the entire toilet - check the presence of the fifth point then there is no ...

I will support the authors proposed to make models of toilets suitable for cover in the cap, as it is really a problem at the moment walked through the city with a tape measure and it never picked up

Posted on 01/14/2020, 23:12:

For help and knew that if anyone or cover in standby mode consumes 40W per hour? it's about kilowatts per day and 30 kilowatts per month, not sickly so eats. refrigerator a month who have ideas for saving energy?

Rep: (8)
After 13 months of use magic cap was covered. There was a failure. Functions when you press 1,2,3,4 buttons are reversed spontaneously. When you click on these buttons almost never guess what a feature is enabled or disabled.
Did someone have this?
Danich71, remote chance not to understand?
Can I somehow reset?
If you press for a long time to STOP cap disconnected, but the problems do not disappear
Attached Image

PROBLEM SOLVEDsee post

Post has been editedNike_XXX - 14.03.20, 20:14
Reason for editing: Added solution to the problem.

* Nike_XXX,

Remote lying on the table. Disassemble it I do not make much sense because I have somewhere for whiling away the power board.

I'm all sellers Ali wrote a request to sell me a fee. All refused.

Button to get it is not difficult.
If you want, I can take a picture of them.

From block buttons loop goes 5 wires
Check it.
Maybe somewhere whiling away.

Well, then watch all of the buttons.

The board is also filled with a jelly-like mass of transparent, but it can be removed. Leisurely.

So in your case, I think you can fix it.

Go ahead :)

Somebody tried on the cover to the Pro AM PM SENSATION? It is possible to measure up?

Rep: (34)

Toilet AM.PM Awe (C111738WH)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

iigg You can write or reset the photo larger, as the same as a semi-circular seat and the toilet lid?

Rep: (34)
Here is:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

iigg
I can not find in their city this toilet.
1. He was on the edges a little bit wider than the cap. In appearance it is not critical?
2. still considering other options toilets?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 14:11