Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Padmate PaMu Scroll. Waterproof wireless headphones.

PaMu Scroll Wireless Headphones - new from Padmate. The headset, in contrast to the first team development, acquired more powerful bass, a stable connection via Bluetooth 5.0 and the ability to wirelessly charge the case. Headphones are lighter and boast an original design.

Padmate PaMu Scroll Connect to any device that supports Bluetooth technology. They are great for playing music and phone conversations. Reinforced bass ensures deep and crisp sound. Due to the high degree of protection from water and dust in the headphones, it is convenient to run in any weather, play sports or yoga. The kit comes with several ear plugs of different sizes for a comfortable fit.

Track management and activation of the Siri voice assistant will be performed by lightly pressing the headphones. Both have built-in microphones for hands-free calling. After the first synchronization with the phone, the headphones will later automatically connect to the device.

Wireless headphonesPadmate PaMu Scroll It comes with a convenient carrying case for storage and charging. It is a roll, wrapped in the skin with a magnetic lid. Case provides 3 full charge, and this - until 11 hours drying music, talk to 5 hours or 100 hours of standby time. Case is charged via micro-USB cable. Additional proposed to buy a special adapter that allows you to use any wireless charger Qi (not included). Small wireless accessory for the power supply can be used with other gadgets.
Device characteristics
Speakers: 6 mm each
Frequency: 20Hz - 20KHz
Voice control: yes, Siri
Microphone: one in each headset
Interface: Bluetooth 5.0
Support Bluetooth A2DP codecs: SBC, AAC
Power: 97dB - / + 2dB
Resistance: 16 Ohm
Battery capacity:
  • headphones - 55 mAh;
  • case (case) - 500 mAh
Battery life:
  • up to 3.5 hours of music;
  • up to 5 hours phone mode (conversation);
  • with a case - up to 11 hours of music.

Standby time: 100 hours
Charging time: up to 2 hours
Weight: 5g.
Degree of protection: IPx6 (water resistance)
Dimensions: 19.5 * 17 * 27 mm
Reviews

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toSection moderatorsor through the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedprz13 - 06.08.20, 21:41
Reason for editing: Cap threads

Rep: (0)
In short, in the call mode, I can not hear the interlocutor, micro rbaot, android

Rep: (2)
* stringnick , did not understand what was the matter? With another phone tried? What device do you have? Planned to order the same.

Rep: (1)
stringnick @ 07.11.18, 01:43*
In short, in the call mode, I can not hear the interlocutor, micro rbaot, android

the same problem phone mi note3
For example, I listened to music, decided to call, at the time of dialing, the bluetooth is displayed on the screen as soon as the beeps begin (most likely, as it takes a few seconds), the phone itself switches to the phone.

I checked the microphone in Google Assistance works.
It is necessary somewhere to dig in the settings, probably, since they say that everything works.
Can it matter which headphone is connected left or right? On the bluetooth I see both separately.

The rest was pleasantly surprised, the sound is clear, did not notice the cliffs and desynchron.

It is necessary somewhere to dig in the settings, probably, since they say that everything works.

I saved up, when I first turned on, I first connected one second headphone, both tried to synchronize with the phone. Canceled pairing on both. And I connected it again, the phone already recognized them as one device.
And the possibility of a call earned.

The rest was pleasantly surprised, the sound is clear, did not notice the cliffs and desynchron.

But the call earned and when I called, I noticed the dissynchron of sound, which was then synchronized itself.

We test further.

* PalychRv ,
And was the delivery from indigo fast? How dumb with our mail to order without a refand guarantee if it does not reach

* PalychRv, And you can't track it, right? Track number do not give? Just wait and everything?

Rep: (32)
I took in Moscow without expectations for 6k ... it's a pity there are no proximity sensors and the right "leading" ear .... and not separate devices ... as well as a good thing ..

* serega100978 ,
Where did you get it? Is there a delay on YouTube?

* dddimansky , Comrade gave, as superfluous, no delays were noticed, anywhere.

Rep: (8)
Who has already ordered, they come in the mail or express delivery by courier? I do not know what address to write ...

Rep: (42)
They came to me like that in the first game with indiego. It sounds surprisingly good to hear, although technically everything is bad: AAC does not seem to be supported, the SBC uses the bitpool to 35.
Has anyone managed to introduce them to use AAC?

It would also be interesting to see the firmware version of those who came recently in the latest installments. You can find out through the application from the manufacturer of the chipset Airoha:https: //play.google.co...roid.spp.headset&hl=en
On my 2.8.0.1.
Firmware Update I do not advise klatsat, otherwise it will flood something wrong.

* SkArLeT90,

Ordered to Belarus. Came to the mail, like any other parcel from China. Inside Belarus did not track.

* PalychRv,
PalychRv @ 09.12.18, 23:56*
And Arioha Bluetooth Headset on my Huawei crashes (((

Strange, because we have the same phones.

PalychRv @ 09.12.18, 23:56*
need to check on the iPhone.

And on an iPhone it's not so easy to check, in addition, you need another macbook or something with macOS to connect in debug mode and remove bluetooth logs from an iPhone.

I tried to run the virtual machine with macOS and connect these headphones there, still only SBC. Turning the AAC switch on does nothing.

* PalychRv,
I've just flashed on my Mate 10 Pro this very Pie more than a month ago. I sit because of this without magisk and accordingly without root, so now I can’t even look at the bluetooth log, let alone try to redefine the available bluetooth codecs. Periodically attend thoughts to roll back to the 8th android.

Rep: (8)
* lordsidh , thank! I ordered it already at home considering that if I change the delivery address, as the courier will call))), but apparently rolled out the bag))

On the topic, as they come, I'll try to see. The truth is not even sent yet ....

Guys, I understand correctly, when the headphones are fully charged from the cover, do they stop burning?
And tell me how to determine the charge of the case without connecting it to the outlet?
Does the ill will not affect the battery of the headphones and the case itself a frequent charge? (Well, the type listened for an hour, put it on charge, it was 30 minutes later I listened again and put it again)

Friends, tell me how to deal with the problem.
I received this subject a few days ago, I fully charged the case with headphones.
Then I listened for 3 hours (as stated), the system required charging. I put them in the case.
After 3-4 hours I took it out and began to use it, but after a couple of minutes the system again announced the discharge and insisted on charging.
After many hours in the case (about 10-15 approximately, I don’t remember) I got it, but only the left earpiece connected to the phone, the right one didn’t even begin to glow when I got it.
After various presses (long, several consecutive long), he, nevertheless, came to life, but did not want to connect to his fellow man. I tried to pick up to another phone, after disconnecting from the first one. The right earpiece is connected, but without the left one. As a result, two headphones work simultaneously, but only from different devices.
This is some kind of psychedelic.
Someone can tell what to do or how to make a hard reset or something else.

We arrived the day before yesterday, at first I was very pleased with the sound, but upon careful listening I noticed porridge on high, but not on all compositions. And the more I listen the better I hear and it starts to annoy. There are no problems with connecting, no talking, it does not always respond to pressing, from 5-7 it can only pause or switch the composition.

* PalychRv Well, in terms of not wearing for days and hours .... for sale

I will add, on Android, a double tap on the left earphone calls Google assistant. If there is no connection with the Bluetooth player after a couple of minutes, the headphones are turned off

There is no AAS apparently realistically, in the developer settings I am forced to change to AAC, but he still jumps to SBC

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/08/20, 21:55