TRN V80

Rep: (65)
Hey. Bought TRN V80 with a microphone. Headphones work fine, but now with a microphone some garbage. When connecting to the microphone does not work, you can only hear the constant noise. If you press the button - the noise stops, until released, but it's still not audible. I checked on 2 telephones. But if they are connected to iPads - microphone works fine. Does anyone ever faced with similar? What could be the problem? Both are in fact the same pinouts as well?

Post has been editedFrenzzy - 27.10.18, 10:33

Rep: (0)
You phone Satara probably old phones to connect other standard was (if oshibayusCITA standard) ie on new phones and Apple products pinout changed land<=>microphone on the microphone when nazhimaesh the WBCs

Rep: (0)
Hello! The situation is similar. Jack noticed if to pull back a little from the phone jack stops the noise and the microphone starts to work properly.

Rep: (65)
* serjvik70,
And already, and I can not check, as he decided to radically challenge. Removed standard shawl and instead soldered shawl from other headphones. The problem went away. If you described it is really true, but it was possible to simply attach a small plastic ring on the size.

Rep: (63)
There are headphonesTRN V80 The sound is good enough, the stage, bass, high.
But I want to buy a bluetooth lace for them .... I read a lot of reviews on Ali .... and people actually write that there is white noise. They write what is heard while listening, even.
Perhaps there are owners of bluetooth laces underTRN V80 , can that advise? I will be grateful.
Here are options:
number one
number two
number three

Post has been edited_kentavr_ - 14.06.19, 18:07

Rep: (2)
Number 3 catch :)
2019 KZ APTX HD CSR8675
It seems to solve the problem with all the noise and codecs, finally ....
I think much of a difference will not be with any Maghazi take, but I would take a short-circuit at least the official there and the price is more expensive ....
https: //ru.aliexpress....48356.1.7d924632vJgBb6

Post has been editedMehti - 09.08.19, 14:42

Rep: (2)
_kentavr_ @ 14.06.19, 19:06*
There are headphones TRN V80, the sound is good enough, the scene, bass, high.
But I want to buy a bluetooth lace for them .... I read a lot of reviews on Ali .... and people actually write that there is white noise. They write what is heard while listening, even.
Perhaps there are owners bluetooth laces under TRN V80, which can advise? I will be grateful.
Here are options:
number one
number two
number three

I myself TPH 20 is also quite good, although it would be desirable at times that do not thoughtful bass, remember sometimes N_gage 2003 was a pleasant sound well, maybe it was dovno :) or by crook, to be honest, not in giving the details of the music and frequency especially when the pumps from inside want to and just rocked ears :))) nelovit the top and bottoms, but sometimes shakes so it would be desirable that the sand could be heard without him really do not have enough of something, we need a little muted but beautiful cut of bass someone that will advise ??? so for a cheap and cheerful no purse, smooth and sleek straight .... beautiful bass middle and upper unimportant

most likely, this module also take a good hike vesch!number 3

The cheapest of the fault, well, very bad catches, not Gowar about problems with the volume ... that $ 10 does not explicitly take !!!

Rep: (131)
Hello)
I am the owner TRN V80. Over time, cable was killed.
Help with choosing a new cable up to $ 10 per Aliekspress. I do not understand this, listen to the OnePlus 6, it is desirable that there was a "Pause" button.
Thank!

Rep: (1)
* Grian_AA,
I'm taking these
https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/32964733840.html
I was approached by
slightly shorter than the original

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 22:07