Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IGM | [Notebook]

Rep: (559)
Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IGM - Discussion
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Pentium 4415U | 2.0 | 8.0GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
Sometimes it is better not to complicate things. Featuring the stunning and support of advanced graphics cards, the IdeaPad 330 has a high performance, while remaining simple and easy to use. Available in a variety of exquisite colors, this reliable and durable laptop ensures maximum performance today and in the future.
Specifications
Audit
Manufacturer - Lenovo
Series - IdeaPad
Model - 330-15 IGM
Type of equipment - light notebooks, Notebook for
Operating system - Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
Design and finishing
Finish the lid - Matt plastic
Stand decoration wrist - Matt plastic
The colors used in the design of the laptop - Black
Color Laptop keys - Gray
CPU
Laptop Processor -Depending on the audit
L2 cache processor laptop - 4MB
The number of cores - 4
Video
Video Type - Integrated
Laptop Video -Depending on the audit
Drives
Reader laptop - SDXC, SDHC, MMC
Volume laptop drive -Depending on the audit
laptop drive interface - SATA
The format of the laptop drive - 2.5 "
Configuration
RAM - 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) SO-DIMM DDR4 2400MHz
The maximum volume of the laptop memory - 8 GB
Number of Slots SODIMM notebook - 1
Optical drive - without ODD
Laptop Speaker System - There
Built-in laptop microphone - There
Built-in camera - There
Screen
Diagonal - 15.6 "(39.6 cm)
laptop screen - TN
Highlighting a laptop screen - LED (LED)
Resolution laptop matrix - 1920x1080
The surface of a laptop screen - Glossy
Communications
Maximum speed Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac
Wi-Fi standards - IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Laptop network - 10/100 Mbit / s
Bluetooth notebook - There, Bluetooth 4.0
Interface
laptop connectors - USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, RJ-45, headphone / microphone
Security
Slot for Kensington lock
Keyboard et al. Input device
Laptop Keyboard - island style, with a digital unit
Keys
Russian letters - White
Letters - White
Nutrition
Battery up to 4 hours
Battery capacity 3000 mAh
Main characteristics
Overall dimensions (H * W * D) 37.8 x 2.7 x 26.1 cm
The notebook with accumulator 1.89 kg
Package dimensions (measured in NICS) 53.22 x 32.91 x 7.7 cm
Gross Weight (measured NIKS) 2.7 kg

Warranty from the manufacturer - 1 year
Country - China
Year - did not find the information
useful links
Drivers

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:05
Reason for editing: What is the RAM pick for this notebook?

Rep: (0)
Greetings to all. I bought this model:
Attached Image

There was a question: why is not possible to adjust the brightness ( "Apply" button after the adjustment is inactive).
Attached Image

Maybe this is the case:
Attached Image

I'm not understand, must also show the video card? Or simply do not have it here?

Put Win10 Pro x64. How to install the driver on the video?
Here is a screenshot AIDA
Attached Image

Setting off from the driver. Lenovo site
Attached Image

In line file \ Source \ Graphics \ iigd_dch_base.inf PnpUtil return code 1

Installing the driver from the Intel site
Attached Image
e

The same error as with Lenovo screenshot occurs when you install Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface (TXEI) Driver
Attempts to send the updates to the Internet yielded nothing for video.

What to do? How to deal with it?

Post has been editedlde_1975 - 10.01.19, 12:19

Rep: (51)
I bought ideapad 330 14igm. Housings they seem identical. All tight loop? We all sometimes have plastic sounds when you open and close?

Rep: (904)
* chelovek333, seems to firewood for the VCR is not worth it.

On my question tell me anything.

peligroso @ 10.01.19, 16:33*
chelovek333 seems to firewood for the VCR is not worth it.

Yes of course. Today, long pick, still found the wood and installed. Now, everything is OK.

man333

Where and what logs found?

lde_1975 @ 11.01.19, 10:37*
Where and what logs found

Exactly the same was the problem now everything is OK. If you do not find - I can throw tomorrow, now work. OK, catch:https: //www.driversclo...l-win64-24201006286exe

Post has been editedman333 - 12.01.19, 09:43

peligroso @ 06.01.19, 20:28*
to start to find out the error code would be nice, but look a memory dump.

Thank you for your attention, drove mem-test on the same evening, he gave the broken sector in RAM, exchanged under warranty.

By the way, who knows what kind of cap is worth? Is it possible to push SSD?

Rep: (2)
chelovek333 @ 17/01/19, 00:50*
By the way, who knows what kind of cap is worth? Is it possible to push SSD?

can I put

Attached Image

Post has been editeddiesel70 - 19.01.19, 13:14

Rep: (3)
* diesel70,
Lord's owners, a huge request to clarify the presence of on-board M.2 connector under the ssd nouta

Good day. When installing faced with several problems:
1. Elan touchpad driver provides no adjustment, in particular I would like to change the scrolling direction: Now when flipping fingers up, page turns down. I do not want to be retrained, and it is impossible to change.
2. to F8 camera icon and when you click on it nothing happens. Maybe this can be the key to designate something more useful?
3. on the clave, there is also a music control buttons, can I use any software to play appoint a player start?

Rep: (4)
Hello! In the new work given in this miracle 15IGM modification. In general, the normal laptop for work will come down.

In general, recently installed 10 Windu later version through driverpack solution put those drivers that were found and the remaining wood and some programs delivered from the site. But the main problem as a comrade* Parashuta_net, , Preserved: nowhere I can find the settings of the touchpad (as I understand ELAN), to enable right-click with two fingers tapas. And just a few Fn-keys do not work.

I understand we need some system program, which is responsible for the specific settings. For example on the Samsung laptops have Easy Settings program, which allows you to change any settings, and includes all the Fn-key system. I would be happy to help

Tell me where to find a driver to win 7?

In fact, it's all sad ... really slows down laptop with Windows 10 c novya. Plus, in addition, I do not know how anyone, but I do not even firewood downloaded for Windows 10 c official page does not have risen. Still hangs one does not recognize the device. I put everything that was available on the page.

With regards to reinstall itself, it couldto establishpreinstall Windows 7, but normally after restarting Windows kotoroya asked laptop caught a blue screen. BIOS for earlier flashed on the site to the latest version (it's there until one is available, and there are no others). Someone tell me who managed to put the Windows 7 and see the coveted desktop?

Post has been editedabcfont - 04.02.19, 10:47

* abcfont , Hello! I only have Windows 8.1 Pro!

Rep: (7)
Normal workhorse for office tasks and interneta.Postavil 2 MICs instead hdd main tray and a second stub which has been generally privod.Teper unnecessarily it is wonderful More passive ohlazhdenie.Win 7 is not placed on it, tried - tossed But with this zateyu.A touchpad settings have not won elan, it is not active, can someone tell me.

* Nikin , Windows 7 can be installed with integrated drivers, USB 3.0, and Do not know what to do with a touch panel.

Rep: (7)
Panel earned after the set on top of the native-for win 7 (found in the elan Online) System swore, rebooted, and blew them all zarabotalo.chudesa ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11.02.21, 15:17