Camera specifications
Main module 20 Mp + 2Mp
Front camera 16Mp
(!) There are several options for camera modules for both main and front
Characteristics of modules for cameras Honor 8x
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedal876 - 16.04.19, 04:26
Reason for editing: Added poll results

Rep: (4)
* DimaB76 Yes what here the power ?! One big soap. You should not talk about addiction. I wrote earlier that on hand for a short period, there were several telephone, have something to compare, regardless of manufacturer.

Rep: (24)
* pilik, And what shall we do with your experience?))

* DimaB76 I have a photo quality more than satisfied

* al876, AI without it would be better IMHO - and pochetche and color poestestvennee.

Or who do not want to offend anyone, but there are obvious facts. Our camera is actually worse than on cheaper models of competing brands. P5 + first photo, 8X second. Conclusions each will make himself

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (22)
* pilik , P5 + on what camera do? Sink or gkam?

* pilik, so you trolls?

: Yes2: Well, can not shoot 8X so, he makes a few photos with different exposure, unless the exposure to expose professional and 600-800.
Artificial intelligence is not always good, often lathers, but soap photos and more beautiful, and beautiful photo on what users need.

The first photo included with AI without a second.
Honor 8x
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photo to P20 as the first photo-enabled AI without a second.
Huawei P20
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedworsan - 25.10.18, 21:27
Reason for editing: Adding photos examples

Rep: (108)
Guys, connoisseurs photos and videos, look, please, that this program
https: //play.google.co...dslr.manual.camera.pro
She is now free .. There seem to have stabilized. It is better than the default '? I'm just this little pondering ..

Of course, I have never not special, but the first test very encouraged. On Sunday, I will try to test and posravnivat with Open camera.

Rep: (14)
Tell me how to make decorations in the chamber in the form of the antennae on the face, etc. once happened then disappeared somewhere

Rep: (18)
For not divide made a couple of night photos with different settings, I believe that the device is well shot and now is not always going to take fottoapparat.
I love fotogafirovalis pirodu people, of course for studio Semyon he is not fit enough but captures the moment
night
4 seconds exposure iso 4mm focal length 800
Attached Image

maintained for 5 seconds iso 1000 focal length 4mm
Attached Image

shutter speed of 0.08 seconds iso 2500 4mm focal length
Attached Image

shutter speed of 0.08 seconds iso 2500 4mm focal length
Attached Image

day
shutter speed of 0.002 seconds iso 50fokusnoe distance 4mm
Attached Image

Post has been editedonixred - 27.10.18, 11:07

Rep: (3)
* maxis0803,
Camera - Still - Augmented Reality

Rep: (14)
* Drummaprod , Thank

Rep: (18)
Voi another example. Taken by me today in the gym, estesivennoe lighting. As a whole chamber pleased, but even I think that it has finished.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedNosorog87 - 28.10.18, 01:55

Rep: (10)
* onixred , Your last photo - view of the city from the window. On the left in the photo look like all zamylit a chur. They overdid it with shumoudaleniem.

Rep: (11)
sevg81 @ 28.10.18, 08:53*
* Onixred, your last photo - view of the city from the window. On the left in the photo look like all zamylit a chur. They overdid it with shumoudaleniem.

Opt between 8X 8X Max and Mi8 Lite understand that in the final camera probably better.
Maybe there is something the owners of any Xiaomi phones and can show the comparison?
Personally, I Mi 2 Max did not like, and Mi A2 Lite all tin ... so I think there will be better, but you can swear somebody give a comparison?

* Wasserz , There are only 3 pages, I was lecturing comparison. Take the time to look.

fresh, cloudy, automatic.

Attached Image

Attached Image

* pilik,

You open to us the mystery pictures)))) All were twisted into a smart hands redmi 4,5,6, Nout and about, there is no such at all.

* DimaB76 , I do not know who, when, what or than twisted) All my photos are made using Google Camera)

* pilik,

Discussion camera Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus

Here are the photos from the P5 +))))))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 16:50