Camera specifications
Main module 20 Mp + 2Mp
Front camera 16Mp
(!) There are several options for camera modules for both main and front
Characteristics of modules for cameras Honor 8x
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedal876 - 16.04.19, 04:26
Reason for editing: Added poll results

Rep: (25)
While trying the camera settings, the impressions are ambiguous.
I do not exactly like the AI, it gives some acid colors and does not contribute to the clarity of the photo.
Definitely good portrait mode in all relevant cases, I like how the photos are obtained.
But on the street who like fotkaet forum users? Share your experience!

Rep: (206)
Also noticed that in the mode of ai the colors become acidic. Sometimes it's beautiful, but in most cases this is unnecessary. But in terms of sharpness that in the mode of ai that just did not notice the difference. It even seems that shots are sharper in au mode.

Rep: (62)
Are there any manual settings for the camera?

* Arhiwall is in pro mode

Posted 10/21/2018 19:49:

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
* al876,
and how are they to you? I used the manual settings on the LG G4 smart, where they were excellent .. have not seen it better yet (I changed two phones) Tell us about your impressions.

al876 @ 10.21.18, 19:49*
is in pro mode

Here they want to discuss most of all!
The best pictures I got, poking at random in these settings))
As far as I understand, we will have to figure it out, since we got a subject with a good camera, which was badly adjusted. Let's help Honor to set up the AI, speaking as guinea pigs))
Experienced photographers who will share the secrets of the settings, with me necessarily pluses in karma!

* Artem boyko Yes, I do not really use them. Mostly on the machine. For manual settings, I mainly use the camera, and the smartphone is still not being tormented. But if you try, you can probably squeeze a good shot from the camera

So a few photos on the subject. All photos in auto mode with ai enabled. In all cases, the au does not determine anything.)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

They say on the subject the camera is worse than on the red laptop 5. is this true? I can not believe

Rep: (4)
* sergey18818 , True. Note 5 takes it a head taller.

pilik @ 10/22/18 08:53*
, True. Note 5 takes a head tighter

Does this mean laptop 5 with a google camera or even stock is better?

* sergey18818 , Stoke shoots + - equally, with a google camera abyss.

Rep: (7)
The camera settings are a bit confused. I understand that the main one has three resolution modes (13, 15 and 20 MP, when turning on AI, the resolution is fixed at 12 MP), the front one is only 16. For quick shots, it is not possible to lower to 2-5. And I did not understand the meaning of the button to the left of the shutter release. While I continue to study the device.

Post has been editedCase83 - 22.10.18, 10:47

* Case83 which button to the left of the shutter. On the left is a gallery. And when you click opens the last photo.

Rep: (7)
* al876,
And, well then it is clear why it does not work. For there is still empty))

pilik @ 10/22/18 10:01*
With google camera abyss.

Can a photo of the abyss to understand?

* sev0777 Unfortunately, now there is no possibility to compare. But for the last six months, I have used three devices, namely Redmi 5 +, Redmi notes 5, Redmi 6 pro. Here is my camera quality rating:
1) Music 5
2)5+
3) 6 pro
4) 8x
On all but 8x I used a google camera.
Some time ago in the topic of "discussion" laid out a comparison with Redmy 6pro. The first photo is 8x, the second is 6pro. Added a couple more. In winter, with poor lighting p5 +, well, the photo 8x at the moment.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedpilik - 22.10.18, 15:16
Reason for editing: N

* pilik, that the attachments do not open with me (

* N0I , the camera is in priority, the wife really wants the camera to be decent, to take a picture of the child. Maybe xiaomi mi A2 or still laptop5?

I looked at the comparison of cameras with the Redmi N6 and N5 - the device as a whole suits the photos, but of course the sadness from the video;

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/20, 14:34