Power consumption (autonomy) Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 | Discussion of energy, and the search tips on saving solutions

Rep: (1603)
Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Power
Asus Max Pro, Zenfone Max Pro M1, ZB602KL, X00TD
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | ASUS Owners Club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

In this topic, we discuss power consumption
on different firmware and with a different set of applications!

Useful programs
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 16.12.19, 13:29
Reason for editing: A method to find the cause Jora or constantly active mode

Rep: (27)
* Kostiyn666,
331 is sleepless.

Rep: (7)
In me, for developers, there is the item Restriction of background processes. Without them, either 2 or 4 or automatically. Has anyone done something with this and what is the result on the battery? Who is limiting the background processes?

Rep: (23)
Kostiyn666 @ 10/21/18 12:22*
In me, for developers, there is the item Restriction of background processes. Without them, either 2 or 4 or automatically. Has anyone done something with this and what is the result on the battery? Who is limiting the background processes?
I have been using this for a long time with firmware 331 - depending on how the device is loaded.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAgunx - 21.10.18, 21:15
Reason for editing: screen

Rep: (5)
Recently, not cd finger, but poll-wake-lock hangs in wake locks. Maybe someone knows what it is?

Well, yes, according to the experience, 4000 macs holds a charge much better than 3000 mache, but 5,000 from 4,000 that is almost the same

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
Kostiyn666 @ 10.21.18, 10:25*
How do you get 10 hours of screen? 327 firmware screen time 6-7 hours

I never had more than 7 hours of screen on any firmware. But maybe I will conduct an experiment and turn on the screen continuously.
And so an average of 6-7 hours of screen and two days of work. This is when:
- 2 sim cards
- setup of 2g3g4g network
-Constantly enabled wi-fi, bluetooth, gps, sync, mobile internet
-included wifi calling (I do not know how they can influence, just remembered))
-50% screen brightness in auto mode
- in the list of 68 applications, especially with restrictions did not dig
The subtotal — once every 2 days doesn’t bother me.

Rep: (96)
Svin3 @ 10/22/18 08:47*
Recently, not cd finger, but poll-wake-lock hangs in wake locks. Maybe someone knows what it is?

There is no such thing on the list. Remember that you put in addition (perhaps, gesture control or something like that).

Rep: (35)
I do not understand, I have one on 331 firmware with a Goodix scanner, revision J8 phone asleep?
Saw some complaints only.
I have the impression that the monitoring programs are blatantly lying to me)

Post has been editedDmitryPower - 22.10.18, 16:13

Rep: (1)
J8 on 331th, stock.
Two 4G SIM cards, Wi-Fi incl. at home and at work. The rest of the time, the mobile Internet.

Insomnia.
Overnight minus 3-5% (on the 327th the same picture was)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
I requested service 331 through AFT, no sleep, certification on the spot, 1-2 percent per night, J7, purchased in citrus

Post has been editedfonarello - 23.10.18, 09:08

Rep: (96)
DmitryPower @ 10/22/18, 15:52*
I do not understand, I have one on 331 firmware with a Goodix scanner, revision J8 phone asleep?
I have the impression that the monitoring programs are blatantly lying to me)

That's right - they lie)
I also have some programs show that the scanner is goodix, although if you look through the terminal, then cdfinger_998eas

Post has been editedgvan1976 - 23.10.18, 09:14

In the morning, updated to 331 firmware. Phone J7. Today, little used but it is clear that the phone is asleep. Who can not sleep is not the case in the firmware and third-party software

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKostiyn666 - 23.10.18, 21:34
Reason for editing: Error correction

Rep: (0)
J6 3/32. Firmware 331. After the last firmware, the fierce zhor of the battery began. On previous firmware, the battery lasted for two days with an active screen for 10 hours.
And now even at night, 10% of the charge flies away, at least.
I apply the discharge screens to 331.
I do not play games. Only mesangers.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKIT927 - 23.10.18, 22:59
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (47)
Interesting, really 327 sleeps better
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
According to the link - a crutch for deep sleep on 331 firmware:Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Official firmware (Klajnor Post # 78120486)

The first day with the new firmware 331 from 100% to 20%. While it is difficult to say about the overall picture but the phone sleeps in general

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (64)
Attached Image
looked into the power consumption and saw this black robot. What the hell?

Rep: (365)
koledoff1986 @ 10.26.18, 2:59*
What the hell?

This is a previously deleted application. After charging, more than 90% of the battery will disappear.

Rep: (64)
* Shimozza , fuh, I was scared to wake up: D I already thought so later, yesterday I downloaded winamp from the forum and deleted it. Thank you, I will know that the stern black robot means: thank_you :: blush:

Rep: (365)
koledoff1986 @ 10.26.18, 6:28*
I was scared asleep

Yep This is the one who "does not sleep." ;)

Post has been editedShimozza - 26.10.18, 06:32

Rep: (35)
331, J8, Goodix. Statistics reset and started with 100% charge. Brightness is not minimal. Basically youtube as you can see.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDmitryPower - 26.10.18, 16:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/07/20, 7:40