> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Tanks a lot! [3D, Online] | [Action] Incredibly dynamic and playful multiplayer game.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 26 ] ** [40%]
Good [ 24 ] ** [36,92%]
Average [ 10 ] ** [15,38%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,54%]
Terribly [ 4 ] ** [6,15%]
Total votes: 65

Rep: (90)
Tanks a lot!
Version: 2.63
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:26.10.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
You and two teammates against three opponents, let the strongest win! In the game you can try different battle tactics, choose the one that will lead to victory!

Description:
In the game you can try different battle tactics, choose the one that will lead to victory!

In Tanks a lot! 4 battle modes available:
☠ Destroy enemy tanks in classic adrenaline-filled Command Desmatche
Fight for resources! Help your comrades to collect as many resources as possible and defend yourself from enemies.
Be the only survivor of the Battle of the King, in this mode, every man for himself!
Аб Zabivay goal, as in football, but on the tanks in the mode TankoBol!
And that is not all!

Huge arsenal! Come and choose yourself: machine guns, shotguns, artillery, flame throwers, electric guns, railgun, plasma torch and much more. Choose the weapon that best suits your style of play.

Choosing a melee? I have them! Shotguns, Stun Guns and more! Or maybe you're a technogy? Then Railgun, Plazmotron or Tesla. Or maybe you're a born sniper and ready to wait and heal the enemy? In Tanks a lot there is this!
:savagemessiahzine.com:

Developer site: https://vk.com/tanksalotgame
YouTube
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idspe.tanks2&hl=en

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 2.63 Tanks a lot! - Realtime Multiplayer Battle Arena (Razalina)
Version: 2.51 Tanks a lot! - Realtime Multiplayer Battle Arena (Razalina)
Version: 2.46 from Google play (Maks.hackdog)
Version: 2.43 c Google play (Maks.hackdog)
Version: 2.40 from Google play (Maks.hackdog)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Modifications

Post has been editedDelta - 26.10.20, 21:55
Reason for editing: Update: New version 2.63 Tanks A Lot! - Realtime Multiplayer Battle Arena

p / s fights last about 2 minutes at most. It is convenient to play when there is a free couple of minutes: good_luck:

Post has been editedKlafid - 18.10.18, 12:26

Rep: (140)
Lakipatcher shopping does not hack.
Past versions (mod was) is useless to install - requires update

Post has been editeddev1251 - 20.10.18, 09:23

* dev1251, Here and without Donata is perfectly played.

Rep: (37)
* dev1251,
She is online, hacking so easy will not work

Rep: (140)
* KAHTEPAHO,
It does not depend on online, but on the level of protection.

By the way, hey on the speed of the battle completely breaks, a little easier, but still not the same.
(we conclude that online battles make of your rivals and allies AI puppets)
As an opportunity: the substitution of the strength of a specific weapon as in cat tanks (sorry, I forgot the name)

Post has been editeddev1251 - 20.10.18, 09:23

* dev1251, perhaps there is a loophole, as always, digging too, maybe what happens.
P / s in the market if you scroll through the description of the game, there is a function to become a betta tester, the game is updated and you get betta content, you play on your account, but the client turns out to be more raw, perhaps you can find a vulnerability. } -)

Rep: (44)
Installed this game. While it is pleasant. Let's see what will be at higher levels. Of course chests of 3 hours or more - bust. Developers know better.

Rep: (954)
M
We move to a subsection.

Vnik is fast. Tim maits sometimes miss wins. Yes, and he also fidil a couple of times, I repent (or I gave all the banks with resources in the last seconds.
While statistics such:
Attached Image

Post has been editedcasual1 - 28.10.18, 14:48

Rep: (311)
The dullness of teammates is sometimes depressing, especially in resources and football. But in KB pleases)
Most of all beside oblique utyrki with rocket launchers, stupid useless frags ride

Post has been editedEugener - 25.10.18, 14:41

To find more info on DPS. And then I either run with jalapenos (napalm) or drive with brute force. I tried Katyusha - so myself. Still, napalm is much nicer.

* EuGenEr,
* casual1,
As the developers in the VC group said, players with long readable nicknames are bots. Which they output as far as the server is filled with real players. So it happens that the sopartix is ​​tupit hard: D
And it happens that such a bot also goes to the top.

* Klafid
About bots, I know, of course, when he is on your team, it only infuriates. Okay, they would behave more or less adequately, but no

Post has been editedEugener - 26.10.18, 09:54

Rep: (31)
A friend can not chtoli chopped?

* partak2145 , Just try to click on the search at the same time, having approximately the same number of rewards (being in the same league).

Finally, on a tank stand I filled up to 4000 cups (about 350-400) very quickly. Of course I like to play the most, because most often I win. I still dislike the rest of the regimes, and now, in the tournament itself, too, I only play tank-ball to get higher in the rating table.

Attached Image

Well, the campaign has already passed)) now I will get all the buns.

Post has been editedcasual1 - 30.10.18, 17:35

* casual1, to success you go)
Soon the clans would add, but it would be boring ..

Post has been editedKlafid - 07.11.18, 14:21

* Klafid
I agree. It seems that I want to play often and a lot, but I just like one mode - a tank-ball. It is possible to drag and tune cups into it. In other modes, sometimes I do not pull, sometimes the team pulls down, well, and the bots do not play very adequately in the resource mode. I’m waiting for a tank stand in the tournament to spend 100 tickets for it, which I collected during the trip (I didn’t play at all).
Clans - well, you first need to implement 1x1, for example. And in principle, if active, then 3 people will quietly get together for a tank-ball, or team battle.

Rolled up. Multiple tournament bonuses are great

Rep: (3)
Has anyone encountered cheating? There is a suspicion that some somehow fill their points in the tournament to the leading positions. I saw the player on the second day of the tournament already 10k, only the screen did not (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 03:19