X96Max (S905X2) [Android] | [Media console]

Rep: (353)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Catalog of programs for Android set-top boxes пїЅ | Games for Android TV Box пїЅ | IPTV playlists пїЅ | Playlists IP-radio пїЅ | discussion panels |

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ampack AP6356S
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n | Realtek 8189E
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ofeixin 6222B-SRB RTL8822BS
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software
Recovery
Instructions
Useful
Polls
Attached Image

Before asking a question in the subject line, please use the search engine!
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCuphead - 04.08.20, 09:46
Reason for editing: X96Max_20200115 of RUS-05

Rep: (10)
puz78 @ 12.05.20, 17:02*
as a result of unsuccessful attempts to flash (tried through cable, but there was no reaction to bend the connection box) box old revision ceased to be included, in principle. When power is applied only lights the red lamp in the optical output. Nothing else happens. While on the front panel does not light up. What is the diagnosis? What can be done?

Try "Raskirpichivanie" via contact closure on the board.

* Slimhouse
And by "new revision" is a Patch?
And the sad without BT and WiFi ...

Rep: (3)
Nixdorf2k @ 12.05.20, 17:15*
Try "Raskirpichivanie" via contact closure on the board.

I also had such a thought, and I made out the case. But comparing its cost with pictures of branches, I do doubt that we have the same board.
Here are my photos:
Attached Image

That is where there are the same contacts you want to close?

Rep: (353)
* puz78,
Twisting the board and flips.

Whether a smooth adjustment of the overall sound is possible, ie, smaller increments?

Post has been editedSedoydead - 12.05.20, 19:42

Rep: (1649)
* Nixdorf2k Skinte factory firmware from this new revision, see

Rep: (26)
SedoyDead @ 12.05.20, 18:39*
Whether a smooth adjustment of the overall sound is possible, ie, smaller increments?

Is possible

vfirs_1956 @ 12.05.20, 21:30*
Is possible

Can be more?

Rep: (47)
Nixdorf2k @ 12.05.20, 17:39*
And by "new revision" is a Patch?
And the sad without BT and WiFi ...
If you really want this firmware, as an option, ask somebody to roll it to an older revision, then make a backup through TWRP, and then to roll it yourself backup, while leaving its core stock (section boot).

* Slimhouse ,
So it is in the cap.
The one that on the 9th android.

* tpw74 Because then maybe yes. Not good at androidostroenii. But in any case, a set-top box.

Post has been editedNixdorf2k - 13.05.20, 11:21

Rep: (110)
I painted some poser. : Help: I ​​have the first revision of boxing. While Android 8.1 was no problems with the WiFi is not experienced. Now you can go to Android 9 (Stock firmware update for the January FOTA) and this is what I observe. If the router will choose the channel 7, then the WiFi box does not connect with him. Other gadgets 7 router duct work well. On other channels, box works well. I certainly understand that it is possible to force the router to choose a fixed one channel, which I did. But some sediment from the new firmware was. Maybe, who knows what with 8 Androyd relation to WiFi need kopirnut in 9th or how else to fix poser.
P.S. WiFi network on adjacent channels do not interfere with boxing channel 7 connects.

Rep: (0)
Tell me, dear. And it works for anyone, from the Multi tricolor on this device? Tried to connect the country, it is connected, shows the program guide, you can select a program, but a program is selected, hanging for a long time, and then writes that check there is any, perhaps something not included (((On the old console everything works without problems.

Rep: (1)
X96max 8.1, do not download applications from the play of market, there is a constant load until it was all right ...... comes only through the browser to take apk fayly.Est solution to the problem?

Rep: (262)
* prototip007 , Firmware update download. Put alternative market, e.g. aptoid

Rep: (60)
* prototip007,
Set the correct date.

Rep: (1)
* Roccuyanun,
Thank you for your help, I will try to put the 9-ku, only here Do not know what my riviziya.

Welcome installed Google keyboard, and remove the standard AOSP, then, in one application can not enter text cross panel (to the left, to the right, to the top, to the bottom) and only the mouse, clicking the cross in any direction keypad simply disappears .
Probyval again to install AOSP, it is as if a dagger pressed itself disappears
Please tell me how to fix it?
The prefix of the old revision, firmware X96Max8.1-9.0_V311P_20190722-1419

Rep: (168)
For those who do not follow this topicGoogle cast by Google on a non-certified devices. There was a full version Airscreen .
PS. Respect for this comradeotadoya

Post has been editedserge_kononoff - 15.05.20, 10:39

Rep: (24)
* prototip007 ,
* prototip007 , * prototip007 ,
Updating applications do all in pleymarkete settings or disable the update, and then check Che download anything. Twice Tapai to download.

Good day.
It should be given the prefix, all worked fine, but that's why it has ceased to run video on the sites of browsers. On the other resources such as YouTube, a media player and it works. The problem lies in the fact that the site of movies / TV series and so push the start of the video, and then do not like what reaction from the panel and mouse. After it has been reset to factory settings, but the situation is the same. VPN is not necessary. Who is able to, please tell me what can be? problem

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/06/20, 23:31