X96Max (S905X2) [Android] | [Media console]

Rep: (354)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Catalog of programs for Android set-top boxes пїЅ | Games for Android TV Box пїЅ | IPTV playlists пїЅ | Playlists IP-radio пїЅ | discussion panels |

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ampack AP6356S
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n | Realtek 8189E
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ofeixin 6222B-SRB RTL8822BS
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software
Recovery
Instructions
Useful
Polls
Attached Image

Before asking a question in the subject line, please use the search engine!
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCuphead - 04.08.20, 09:46
Reason for editing: X96Max_20200115 of RUS-05

Rep: (0)
Good day.
Prompt, please, what kind of nonsense: Online lordfims and kinogo console refuses to play the video. You press the arrow in the player and nothing happens. You come with your phone - it works. On some other sites too, she plays beautifully vidosiki. Tried different browsers. straight trouble

Rep: (30)
* tergu , Try it through Mozilla Firefox

Rep: (4)
Hello, please tell me why do I have after watching the video frequency is reset to 1080-24hz have to go into the droid setting and display hand 60, after manipulation of the video played back fine, then turn off the TV and then the same thing happens. I explained messy but I think I understand.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (45)
I never thought that going to ask such a stupid question, but can anyone tell me ..
Frankenstein 1.4. It was established just a few applications, everything was fine and then suddenly - bang, it was terribly slow down everything. Reloading e.g. .. 7 minutes instead of half a minute. What could happen? Really do not know where to dig ..

Rep: (73)
* Dobtycot , Check the temperature

Rep: (45)
Yes, like a cold body .. 5 times rebutnul alan 3 earned. 7 hrs showed WCPM bd, bam and then zalagal again. Che, Bobby was dead ??

* Dobtycot , But what you put prevented Aida and see? she besplvtnaya

Post has been edited100 pounds - 03.05.20, 21:42

Rep: (338)
DobtyCot @ 4.05.20, 4:09*
Che, Bobby was dead ??

First, the power supply is replaced in order to check the work.
Secondly, disconnect all peripherals from usb (if any), apart from the remote control. Including SD card too.
Third, do a full reset firmware (formatting data and cash). If you do not help, then sew the box again.

Rep: (-1)
Hello. Is it possible to program 2 more buttons on the remote control for example regular figure 1.2 ..? Willing to switch channels on T2 up / down.

Rep: (3)
No, only those that are outlined border, and they are programmed.

Rep: (-1)
* Yariksat,
Thank.

* foksa07 It helped. Many thanks.

Rep: (70)
Way to bother with the new browsers which text can now copy, there is a solution. Crutches of course, but you can copyUniversal copy

Post has been editedAL22 - 05.05.20, 14:17

Rep: (24)
AL22 @ 05.05.20, 14:16*
Way to bother with the new browsers which text can now copy, there is a solution. Crutches of course, but you can copy the Universal Copy

The chrome does not copy some reason I have.

Post has been editedjnon58 - 05.05.20, 16:40

jnon58 @ 05.05.20, 16:39*
The chrome does not copy some reason I have.

I checked in chrome also copies. Although the application runs very crooked. First you have configured to include the default OCR Mode mode. To copy an application should call with notification bar (notification bar will have to put in for a third-party console her no default). Next open OCR mode ->switch to Normal ->zhmyaknut box on the right "Select all", then click Edit ->select the text and press the copy. The application will display an error, and prompts you to restart, but still copy the text in spite of the error. Further, it is already possible to where you want stait. The topic has Betka is, I have not tried yet to bet on it can be better without such errors. And very funny if the OCR mode settings are not included, it will be enabled by default Normal mode, but it will not do anything to work as of OCR to Normal does not switch.

By the way, instead of chromium I became Brave browser to use, in fact very similar in functionality to the browser of Samsung, but entirely without Publicity.
Curtain notifications Bottom Quick use - not very convenient, because the lower position, but everything is there. I would like as I used to with the upper course. Before her Material Notification Schade Pro used. But something in her notification was almost no where, this is now using Bottom Quick, here with this thing all right.

Post has been editedAL22 - 05.05.20, 18:56

Prefix x96 max older version of 4/64 GB. Reflash from 8.1 to 9.0 android. All works well but the webcam at all do not want to see. Camera application writes all the time that the error occurred and the program should be closed.

* Sergvin1 , Well, no drivers on the webcam may have supported it, I tried three different, did not work

Rep: (10)
There Armbian who ran on a new revision? What about wifi?
I am watching the strange thing ...
Wifi is the visible networks and 5 and 2.4 and is connected to them. But the Internet is not. If you turn off the wifi connection is lost, and ethernet. .Those. it is, but the data do not go ...

100 pounds @ 05/05/20, 22:27*
Well, no drivers on the webcam may have supported it, I tried three different, did not work

I tried to connect to the console Chinese microscope (ala digital magnifier) ​​and Chinese endoscope. They both work fine through CameraFi application. Though there is no point through a web application to run the camera, but perhaps it will give a picture through it.
Photos of devices that connect.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAL22 - 05.05.20, 23:08

* AL22 Endoscope works too. The most interesting is a webcam on the ps3 is determined, the microphone is working and there is no picture

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/09/20, 14:01