X96Max (S905X2) [Android] | [Media console]

Rep: (350)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion » | Marriage and Repair » | Catalog of programs for Android set-top boxes » | Games for Android TV Box » | IPTV playlists » | Playlists IP-radio » | discussion panels |

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ampack AP6356S
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n | Realtek 8189E
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ofeixin 6222B-SRB RTL8822BS
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software
Recovery
Instructions
Useful
Polls
Attached Image

Before asking a question in the subject line, please use the search engine!
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 11.07.20, 07:49

Rep: (0)
Please tell me, she can distribute vayfay? And many who have worked? And then write about burnout hdmi! Well, if not more difficult links where someone took

Rep: (7)
* Alexmanag Yes vayfay rasdaet 2.4GHz when connecting the wires.
I have 3 months are working.

Post has been editedColonel0789 - 16.09.19, 11:35

Rep: (60)
AndreyD @ 16.09.19, 13:58*
This is where the dough, 5 + 1 with no problems for hdmi.

What can I say, they have no problems, and I have only stereo is. Now the subject of the search looked - it was pretty intense discussion of sound at the beginning of the year 5.1. Did not understand, we come to a decision or not. It all came down to Cody and the SPMC. So I think there is a pile of -nuzhno and whether it will help? Maybe the answer is somewhere in the settings, lies on the surface. Maybe tell anyone.

Rep: (50)
* zzzaj , When viewed in spmc have to go to audio settings and (including direct sound output), then appear multichannel track, under the conditions when it is in this film there.

Attached images
Attached Image

* EVTEEV2007,
I did not use the SPMC, put, if there is no other way. It's really not?

Rep: (1)
zzzaj @ 16.09.19, 13:25*
It's really not?

In the settings there is no chance HDMI RAW? I am now in a job, I can not look.
Here all sorts of connections are described
https: //www.skystreamx...-surround-sound-system

Rep: (0)
Do not throw stones, can anyone have a link or file a formal (not hacked) application Wink for Android tv. With the Market does not deliver, set-top box determines how the tablet. All rummaged everywhere only broken version of the application.

Rep: (7)
* Alexey8585 , This is a try.

Attached files

Attached fileWink_v.1.12.1 (112100) (4.4-9.0) (arm7a) .apk(19.91 MB)

Rep: (351)
Alexey8585 @ 16.09.19, 17:17*
Does anyone have a link or file
Why not ask in the themeWink

* zzzaj You can still use vlc player, but it does not play DTS.

* AndreyD,
* EVTEEV2007,
So far I have not come clarification. SPMC until he was put. I downloaded to a flash drive with rutrekere Mad Max and gravity with 5.1 audio. And at the same episodes fingered configuration consoles / player / settings Pioneer receiver. The head is round, should ustakanilos. The sensation does not leave my Smart TV on your TV LV sound picture is best painted and volume and sound. But he refused the downloaded files to play at all. So, in fact, to replace him, and came to consoles.

Rep: (1)
zzzaj @ 16.09.19, 18:12*
So far I have not come to clarify the

I check there is no standing. But as I understand it, the sound to be output directly to the receiver without processing codecs player. If this mx player, you need to disable hardware sound decoding in the "audio codec decoder" and put a checkbox on the "opt-through sound transmission mode" in the Droid Settings options to try to dts and dolby

Post has been editedAndreyD - 16.09.19, 18:33

AndreyD @ 16.09.19, 21:32*
If this mx player, you need to disable hardware sound decoding in the "audio codec decoder" and put a checkbox on the "opt-through sound transmission mode"

I'm out of habit, and it is usually used, it seems to be the most convenient, but try different. In vlc today seemed better sound. Poroyus settings. Test clips for 5.1 sound not working - only stereo, some even on the sub does not offer sound. Some served. Hence the rollers curves. In this case, the receiver test - all speakers are adequate. Tomorrow I will try on optics. But it would not be desirable. Other problems will emerge.

Post has been editedzzzaj - 16.09.19, 19:20

Rep: (4)
* surovcev1,
surovcev1 @ 16.09.19, 03:41*
to x96 max 2/16 for a new revision

And how do you define a new revision?

* zzzaj , All players need to include pass-through sound. The mx player I was not able to bring mnogokanalku. In vlc have to go to the settings while watching a movie and include a through passage. Look at the screens.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (295)
Mx all deaf in icing MultiCH. These settings it works only on 912 and 7 android. Forwarding dd / 5.1 TPA ​​(passtru) operates in Cody / spmts, Wim (partially) vlts. HD-icing roads amlodzheg broke and pretended hose (type, author dip and blah blah ...). On 9 android SAGE repaired icing HD via an IEC api, bypassing Google-api (here only amlodzhik may fix), only works in Cody and vlts. The rest of the players do not support the IEK, the same Wim, though there stated. More I unsubscribe to the related topics in boxing SAGE. And today, they rolled out the firmware passtru full HD (up to Atmos) at 922 and x2 through to IEC (Cody vlts), but it is only in their firmware.

* EVTEEV2007,
in my vlc completely different menu. And the player is not familiar, but it is useful. I remember only that it is not as omnivorous as MX. I look at him now.

kigba @ 16.09.19, 23:07*
Mx all deaf in icing MultiCH. These settings it works only on 912 and 7 android. Forwarding dd / 5.1 TPA ​​(passtru) operates in Cody / spmts, Wim (partially) vlts. HD-icing roads amlodzheg broke and pretended hose (type, author dip and blah blah ...). On 9 android SAGE repaired icing HD via an IEC api, bypassing Google-api (here only amlodzhik may fix), only works in Cody and vlts. The rest of the players do not support the IEK, the same Wim, though there stated. More I unsubscribe to the related topics in boxing SAGE. And today, they rolled out the firmware passtru full HD (up to Atmos) at 922 and x2 through to IEC (Cody vlts), but it is only in their firmware.

I have six months shtudiruet various forum threads and basically understand what I want to achieve. And because of this message, I almost understand everything that is said. But what to do with this info, in relation to h96mah? And for the first time going and reading this crap one's pants.

Rep: (58)
* zzzaj
Put kodi and include sound forwarding settings and try. If you do not earn at kodi, it will not work anywhere else.
The second option to put on the stick coreelec, there is the sound okay, picture quality and avtofremreyt on top.

Post has been editedmaximelson - 16.09.19, 20:44

Rep: (295)
zzzaj @ 16.09.19, 20:37*
first time going and reading this crap one's pants.

You said above, what to do with h96mah. Another option - to sell and buy h2kub example. A 9-ku place is not worth to old revision - amkodek not fasten. At 8-ke can safely juzat "folk" aosp (or ATV) with amkodekom in spmts, look pretty well vidosiki, without jerks and DD / DTS 5.1. He did not disappear bug mediakodekov in h264 9-ke, so that - there is a choice

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20 07:00