X96Max (S905X2) [Android] | [Media console]

Rep: (350)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Catalog of programs for Android set-top boxes пїЅ | Games for Android TV Box пїЅ | IPTV playlists пїЅ | Playlists IP-radio пїЅ | discussion panels |

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ampack AP6356S
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n | Realtek 8189E
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0 | Ofeixin 6222B-SRB RTL8822BS
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software
Recovery
Instructions
Useful
Polls
Attached Image

Before asking a question in the subject line, please use the search engine!
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 11.07.20, 07:49

Rep: (29)
About hdmi, I interfere old
doorbell rang like propodaet
all, but then recovered.
I think (not yet done):
1. Change the call (the cheapest way,
if you buy)
2. Take the power supply from the computer
(There's 5c, but will thrash fan)
3. Collect the most normal power supply
of all the junk accumulated over the years.
P.S. Who are you going to do a separate
protection, when this production is supplied
to flow well and money.

Rep: (1)
filart-2007 @ 09/15/19, 20:58*
Question - how through the launcher

Why are you so incurious? Click on the dice in the basement with cells of and opens a list of all applications on the device. "Droid settings" application (this application) will be there, among others.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAndreyD - 15.09.19, 22:10

Rep: (9)
AndreyD @ 15.09.19, 20:39*
Why are you so incurious? Click on the dice in the basement with cells of and opens a list of all applications on the device. "Droid settings" application (this application) will give, among others.

I was still curious, and You are a careless))) I'm written, and even put pictures to make it clear what settings I need - Droid settings with no problem. But the settings are left on the pictures below - they unfortunately the system has no label anywhere except in the katabatic launcher. Open Droid settings and compare the list of settings with my photo - there will be very different points.

Post has been editedfilart-2007 - 15.09.19, 22:10

Rep: (6)
* filart-2007 You can create a shortcut through Power Shortcuts program look somewhere in the end of the video there is about it. https://youtu.be/K3ZC4KZnMAw

filart-2007 @ 15/09/19, 22:07*
But the settings are left on the pictures below - they, alas there is no shortcut in the system anywhere

A click in the basement of the launcher on the icon with two gears will not allow their religious beliefs? Click the most of everything new and with every click of questions will disappear by themselves.
And by the way, from Droid Settings you can access the settings by clicking on the item "More settings". But clicking on the two gears at the bottom, small and large it is done quickly.

Post has been editedAndreyD - 15.09.19, 22:41

Rep: (7)
filart-2007 @ 15/09/19, 22:07*
But the settings are left on the pictures below - they unfortunately the system has no label anywhere except in the katabatic launcher.
Not all lauchery displaying system shortcut android settings, and can look for another?
Liveos boxing from Mi no problems.

Post has been editedColonel0789 - 15.09.19, 22:23

Colonel0789 @ 15.09.19, 22:18*
Not all lauchery displaying system settings shortcut

That's right, a popular folk method napridumyvaniya any crap and are the most absurd rumors and speculation: D

AndreyD @ 15.09.19, 21:17*
A click in the basement of the launcher on the icon with two gears will not allow their religious beliefs? Click the most of everything new and with every click of questions will disappear by themselves.

Again by) When you click on the two gears are also not open the system settings, of which I speak. This - on a white background in a separate window, and they go on the side of the dark gray socket. In our set-top box of some horseradish already three settings application.

daewoosens22 @ 15.09.19, 21:17*
You can create a shortcut through Power Shortcuts program look somewhere in the end of the video there is about it.https://youtu.be/K3ZC4KZnMAw

But this sensible advice. But unfortunately in the last step of creating a shortcut through this program pops up an error "the default launcher does not support label binding." Probably not the fate I go to any other launcher, taking with him all the usual functions)

filart-2007 @ 15/09/19, 22:51*
Again by) When you click on the two gears are also not open the system settings, of which I speak. This - on a white background in a separate window, and they go on the side of the dark gray socket.

This dark gray socket just simply style dark gray stock launcher. And the settings are the same. The other on the device simply does not. If no dark gray panels, you can not, then only the stock launcher. In other launcher settings look different, usually in the normal android style.

Rep: (7)
AndreyD @ 15.09.19, 22:29*
That's right, a popular folk method napridumyvaniya any crap and are the most absurd rumors and speculation: D
I pereprobuval as laucherov, and accustomed to the weather, a good saver background and everything else.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
* AndreyD , Try the launcher that the video can go down, I found myself so far seems to be the rules.

AndreyD @ 15.09.19, 21:56*
This dark gray socket just simply style dark gray stock launcher. And the settings are the same. The other on the device simply does not. If no dark gray panels, you can not, then only the stock launcher.

Used to it simply another mi box s - there is exactly the same campaign this application from the official Android TV, which is shoved into stock launcher x96. The preferred default settings, as for me.

And now for the good) I have it still won, thanks daewoosens22

daewoosens22 @ 15.09.19, 22:33*
Try the launcher that the video can go down, I found myself so far seems to be the rules

Square home launcher set 3 and lo! - using Power Shortcuts turned out to make it a shortcut on the ill-fated shutter. With Top TV Launcher why that did not work, and here it turned
So that Square-launcher and a campaign stop. Thank you for the tip! A few weeks suffered from this obsession, and everything was so easy)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedfilart-2007 - 15.09.19, 23:39

* daewoosens22,
I have naprobovalsya after purchase. Square House also tried. I do not like a lot of things on the screen.
And TopTv main feature is a grouping of multiple applications in one direction in one tile.
Gently, nice and comfortable. Starting the need to engage in a split second.

Rep: (60)
* filart-2007,
The Droid settings have the item "more options" or "extra settings" - he opens the menu with the settings.

zzzaj @ 16.09.19, 05:23*
The Droid settings have the item "more options" or "extra settings" - he opens the menu with the settings.

So open settings in a separate box with a white background, and needed to leave right in the curtain, as are the Droid settings. But it does not matter. Thanks to the good people, all settled

Rep: (0)
All the good days! Hto can throw application Google + appsfor + Android TV?

Welcome tell you the controller operates the joystick 2.4 g Android-8 or 9 I have tried most of the firmware but the joystick is only earned 9 adroid firmware downloaded herehttps: //drive.google.c...RBEB5lFiq2psJQVDPLa_lc
Throw off the link to your version of the firmware, or any where working joystick. Thanks in advance.

Rep: (60)
Kick in the right direction: mainly used mercury-TV, hdvideoboks + MX Player or Vima. While all set up and reflash, I not am paying attention: only sound stereo, 5.1 can for hdvi prokinut to the receiver? Or should optics? Or do not work on this console? And the stereo is miserable for some of the sound goes.

* zzzaj
Welcome tell you the controller operates the joystick 2.4 g Android-8 or 9 I have tried most of the firmware but the joystick is only earned 9 adroid firmware downloaded herehttps: //drive.google.c...RBEB5lFiq2psJQVDPLa_lc
Throw off the link to your version of the firmware, or any where working joystick. Thanks in advance.

* zzzaj
This is where the dough, 5 + 1 with no problems for hdmi.
https://androidpctv.com/review-x96-max/

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 8:53