Club users of tobacco heating systems | IQOS, GLO, etc.
sticks
What sticks do you prefer?
Silver selection [ 86 ] ** [2,85%]
Gold selection [ 287 ] ** [9,5%]
Bronze selection [ 456 ] ** [15,09%]
Amber selection [ 527 ] ** [17,44%]
Yellow selection [ 232 ] ** [7,68%]
Turquoise selection [ 159 ] ** [5,26%]
Green zinc [ 218 ] ** [7,21%]
Purple wave [ 519 ] ** [17,17%]
neo Classic Tobacco [ 118 ] ** [3,9%]
neo Ruby Boost [ 125 ] ** [4,14%]
neo Mint Click [ 49 ] ** [1,62%]
Crimi neo Tobacco [ 154 ] ** [5,1%]
neo Berry Boost [ 89 ] ** [2,95%]
neo Mojito Click [ 31 ] ** [1,03%]
Total votes: 3022

Rep: (2074)
Club members tobacco type heating systems IQOS, GLO and their analogs / Clone
Electronic cigarettes - General theme (vape) | Club pod system users | JUUL, JustFog MiniFit etc. | Quit smoking
Attached ImageAttached Image
For beginners
Devices
While small, the section will be filled
For sticks HEETS / LIL
Hitaste P6
Instruction
Switching on and off Hitaste P6

Turning on
Quickly press the power button 3 times within 2 seconds to turn on.
The apparatus vibrates once for preheating. Preheating of vibration is completed after the other, after which it is ready to smoking.

Power off
In standby mode, briefly press the power button 3 times.
The device vibrates once with automatic shut-off and displays OVER lettering.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setting the temperature and time of smoking Hitaste P6

Setting the temperature
Adjustable temperature range: 200 ° C - 300 ° C
Press +/- to increase or decrease the temperature. We recommend using 250 ° C as the best heating temperature.

overheat protection
When the device or using the cleaning function displays TOO HOT. Please let the product to stand for 1 minute, then restart it.

Setting the time of smoking
Adjustable range of smoking time: 180 - 360 sec
In standby mode, press the power button 5 times, flashes the smoking time, click the "plus / minus" to adjust the desired time of smoking, press the power button once to complete the setting. Setting the time is not supported during the time of smoking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

automatic cleaning function Hitaste P6
There are two ways to start the cleaning function.

First way
Press the power button 8 times continuously in standby mode,
automatic cleaning device starts vibration with 1, showing cleaning after 5 seconds and the timer is running.
The surface of the heating element is automatically cleared, and the device vibrates again when automatic cleaning is completed.

Second way
After every 5 sticks of tobacco smoked, the system automatically notifies that the device needs to be cleaned. At the same time it vibrates 5 times, remove the stick and press the plus / minus to switch the Y and N, select Y to start cleaning.
After confirming the removal of the stick, press the power button to confirm and enter into a state of purification, select N or no operation for 15 seconds, and then return to the main interface. Do not forget to remove the stick before cleaning.

After the automatic cleaning is completed, remove the heat insulating cover, clean coal dust at the bottom of the heat insulating cover and lower holder tobacco sticks with a brush for cleaning, cleaning swab and t. D., Then put the lid back on the device for continued use.

Mysmok Ismod II Plus
UWOO Y1
Pluscig P7
Review avbad x
lil SOLID
For sticks Neosticks

Estimated rating systems (in August 2020) concerning the transition from cigarettes to the CHT, the rate that smoking strong cigarettes (conventional).
FAQ
Promotional codes
For GLO no promotional codes from each other, for the GLO has an invitation from a friend
If you have a promo code / invitation
Do not rush to publish it in the subject - firstly it is contrary to paragraph 4.25 of forum rules, and secondly promotional codes posted in the public domain.blocked. Do not just write in the subject "Who needs a promo code / invitation to contact the QMS", because promotional offers / invitations have many readers of this topic, and if everyone will write these messages, it will lead to clogging of the topic. If you see a request for a promotional code / invitation - send the promotion code / invitation to the user in the QMS and unsubscribe in the subject that would be seen that the promotion code / invitation is sent.
If you need a promotional code / invitation
Write your message in the subject line that you want your promotional code / invitation and you gladly share. It is desirable to specify for which country need a promo code / invitation.

Request message promo codes / invitations are removed from the topic after the requested promotional code / invitation sent along with the message to send.
If you want to ask for a promotional code on Glo Hyper for 1p
sticks
Programs
Useful
Interesting
Results of previous surveys
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Reviews
Flea market

When I go into an application, write "Server error"
Attention! Experiencing problems Jouz 20S on the new firmware withTemperature initialization!- Be careful!
Simple rules everyone should know : rtfm:

In the topic, you can discuss "aikosy", compare their models, share impressions, and simply communicate on any topic (within the forum rules and topic rules) :)
We conduct ourselves culturally and kindly: friends: After all, we ourselves create an atmosphere for ourselves: drinks:
Not We are discussing vap devices here, for this there is a separate topic.
Not We arrange srachi on what is better aikos or vape, for this there is Meat grinder.
Is forbidden Topic publish ads for sale, purchase, or exchange something, too, is in the flea market.

This topic does not promote smoking! Smoking is bad for your health!

In the subject areForum Rules and rules

Post has been editedChs177 - 03.09.20, 10:10
Reason for editing: Lil Solid

Rep: (22)
favor83 @ 21.05.20, 20:28*
Who decided to brush clean the hyper, and in the lower hole is not intermeddle. All right?

Yes, the same. I clean the brush below the Pro
Incidentally brush of hyper cool cleans Proshka)))

Rep: (1622)
stas2z @ 21.05.20, 20:14*
Berry took the same block in the second KB and Plum in the appendage,

Explains more) if I buy me another unit the same data can be entered, so the second gave ..

Rep: (1495)
Vadimm77 @ 21/05/20, 18:36*
Explains more) if I buy me another unit the same data can be entered, so the second gave ..

not sure I have the first Plum from the official site

Rep: (43)
* stas2z
I have it at 1 cm hardly stuck there and could barely vytashil added video and photo brushes

Post has been editedfavor83 - 21.05.20, 20:49
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (3)
Holders of the new Hyper, how is it? :) It makes sense to take it, if there is Pro?

ArtemFX @ 21.05.20, 20:44*
Holders of the new Hyper, how is it? It makes sense to take it, if there is Pro?

For me nakurivaemosti 2 stick in a row About 1 = stick to hyper. But it is my feeling. TX tougher to get used.

Bright Tobacco Taste - the same Crimi, only without the sweet filter

Post has been editedVorotilin - 21.05.20, 20:56
Reason for editing: Completed

* Vorotilin
And you wrote in that Glo brush not intermeddle

Vorotilin @ 21.05.20, 18:48*
Bright Tobacco Taste - the same Crimi, only without the sweet filter

Tx from Bright's tougher

favor83 @ 21.05.20, 21:08*
And you wrote in that Glo brush not intermeddle

From Pro-shki vlazit from Hyper (it is thicker and thicker at the end of the "ball" -skrutka) no.

* Vorotilin
Well Proshka no, okay'll think of something.

Vorotilin @ 21.05.20, 22:48*
For me nakurivaemosti 2 stick in a row About 1 = stick to hyper. But it is my feeling. TX tougher to get used.

Fine! And how are things with process stability? In Pro completely frozen out two or three normal tightening, then let steam until almost the end, then tighten again, and all ☺️ end of the session .....

favor83 @ 21.05.20, 21:19*
Well Proshka no, okay something out

At the bottom of the hole About more attached photo for comparison:
Attached Image

Posted on 21/05/2020, 21:25:

ArtemFX @ 21.05.20, 21:19*
Fine! And how are things with process stability?

Failures throughout the session there. And in the normal mode and "boosts". Well first puff almost empty. At the end of the session, when the lights went out, you can still make normal tightening 2-3.

* Vorotilin
It turns out the hole at about the larger and smaller brush

favor83 @ 21.05.20, 21:29*
It turns out the hole at about the larger and smaller brush

The brush is designed mostly for cleaning the "top". Hole-channel under the stick longer, respectively, and thicker brush brush ... But in Hyper shorter than the Pro-shki.

Rep: (17)
ArtemFX @ 21.05.20, 20:44*
Holders of the new Hyper, how is it?

I have 2 stick straight even thinking much smoke it can not, tight on☠

Rep: (47)
conung @ 21.05.20, 19:18*
Who on Hyper of.sayte ordered a courier delivery, all articulated in terms of delivered? Today I stood delivery, from 9 to 21h., One ..

Go to the website of express courier service cse .ru, type in the order number from myglo cabinet, see the detailed status.
I have a delivery stands at 19.05. When will xs is unlikely this week. It would be better ordered Stick ploom (
If you will reach, complementing the colorful review of services and devices.

dr.bes @ 21.05.20, 19:54*
Go to the website of express courier service cse .ru, type in the order number from myglo cabinet, see the detailed status.

KSE had alacrity did not differ, and now even kovidah, it was necessary in order PVZ me the next day at lunch, brought

Rep: (32)
sokolta @ 21.05.20, 21:53*
I have 2 stick straight even much thinking can not smoke it, tightened it

Unsubscribe, pliz, whether Demi for analogs Neo seems to taste

Rep: (67)
dr.bes @ 21.05.20, 23:54*
Go to the website of express courier service cse .ru,
My order number does not pass
Attached Image

on_1 @ 21.05.20, 19:17*
Normal tobacco that burns - is absolutely uninteresting. Smoking analogue look at people and think - as I finally smoked for 20 years this crap? ))))

Here, rather, the case in the reaction of the organism to the sticks (not the CHT as a whole).
I have, as I wrote earlier, the body virtually rejects smoking sticks.
Cough, shortness of breath and overall uncomfortable condition until the headaches and weakness.
Is true for Glo, IQOS and Ploom.
Therefore, they only smoke outside or in permanent and long meetings, working on udalenke and sitting at the computer.

For the sake of the purity of the experiment all day only smoked liner, cigarettes and IUOC.
I began to feel much better.

The fact that this is not a consequence of the CNT technologies, confirms the normal reaction of the organism to the evaporation of the tobacco and cigarettes in IUOC, where the technology is close to Glo and Ploom.

Yes, combustion causes many side effects, like inhaling resins etc. (Not a doctor or a chemist).
Therefore, the same smoke sleeve with two filters - one actually in the liner, and a second (single) in the mouthpiece.

Again - I will not argue - is harmful or not CNT technology in principle.
Just put another experience.
He hovered in IUOC cigarette, where there is anything you want, plus the tobacco dust.
And then quality tobacco.
After smoking a few cigarettes filter holder dirty slightly.
After tobacco (one-two "Zakura") formed on the rod abundant brown and smelly slime.
That is, tobacco smoking in any way - burning or heating - sends to the light here is.
And the less tobacco, the less "this" goes into the lungs.

Output from this layman like me, two - or sticks, do not give "this", tobacco, refined (if possible), or where, as in cigarettes, it is not tobacco

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 15:16