Club users of tobacco heating systems | IQOS, GLO, etc.
sticks
What sticks do you prefer?
Silver selection [ 84 ] ** [2,85%]
Gold selection [ 278 ] ** [9,42%]
Bronze selection [ 445 ] ** [15,08%]
Amber selection [ 514 ] ** [17,42%]
Yellow selection [ 229 ] ** [7,76%]
Turquoise selection [ 154 ] ** [5,22%]
Green zinc [ 213 ] ** [7,22%]
Purple wave [ 496 ] ** [16,81%]
neo Classic Tobacco [ 113 ] ** [3,83%]
neo Ruby Boost [ 123 ] ** [4,17%]
neo Mint Click [ 49 ] ** [1,66%]
Crimi neo Tobacco [ 149 ] ** [5,05%]
neo Berry Boost [ 84 ] ** [2,85%]
neo Mojito Click [ 30 ] ** [1,02%]
Total votes: 2950

Rep: (2071)
Club members tobacco type heating systems IQOS, GLO and their analogs / Clone
Electronic cigarettes - General theme (vape) | Club pod system users | JUUL, JustFog MiniFit etc. | Quit smoking
Attached ImageAttached Image
For beginners
Devices
While small, the section will be filled
For sticks HEETS / LIL
Hitaste P6
Instruction
Switching on and off Hitaste P6

Turning on
Quickly press the power button 3 times within 2 seconds to turn on.
The apparatus vibrates once for preheating. Preheating of vibration is completed after the other, after which it is ready to smoking.

Power off
In standby mode, briefly press the power button 3 times.
The device vibrates once with automatic shut-off and displays OVER lettering.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setting the temperature and time of smoking Hitaste P6

Setting the temperature
Adjustable temperature range: 200 В° C - 300 В° C
Press +/- to increase or decrease the temperature. We recommend using 250 В° C as the best heating temperature.

overheat protection
When the device or using the cleaning function displays TOO HOT. Please let the product to stand for 1 minute, then restart it.

Setting the time of smoking
Adjustable range of smoking time: 180 - 360 sec
In standby mode, press the power button 5 times, flashes the smoking time, click the "plus / minus" to adjust the desired time of smoking, press the power button once to complete the setting. Setting the time is not supported during the time of smoking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

automatic cleaning function Hitaste P6
There are two ways to start the cleaning function.

First way
Press the power button 8 times continuously in standby mode,
automatic cleaning device starts vibration with 1, showing cleaning after 5 seconds and the timer is running.
The surface of the heating element is automatically cleared, and the device vibrates again when automatic cleaning is completed.

Second way
After every 5 sticks of tobacco smoked, the system automatically notifies that the device needs to be cleaned. At the same time it vibrates 5 times, remove the stick and press the plus / minus to switch the Y and N, select Y to start cleaning.
After confirming the removal of the stick, press the power button to confirm and enter into a state of purification, select N or no operation for 15 seconds, and then return to the main interface. Do not forget to remove the stick before cleaning.

After the automatic cleaning is completed, remove the heat insulating cover, clean coal dust at the bottom of the heat insulating cover and lower holder tobacco sticks with a brush for cleaning, cleaning swab and t. D., Then put the lid back on the device for continued use.

Mysmok Ismod II Plus
UWOO Y1
Pluscig P7
Review avbad x
lil SOLID
For sticks Neosticks

Estimated rating systems (in August 2020) concerning the transition from cigarettes to the CHT, the rate that smoking strong cigarettes (conventional).
FAQ
Promotional codes
For GLO no promotional codes from each other, for the GLO has an invitation from a friend
If you have a promo code / invitation
Do not rush to publish it in the subject - firstly it is contrary to paragraph 4.25 of forum rules, and secondly promotional codes posted in the public domain.blocked. Do not just write in the subject "Who needs a promo code / invitation to contact the QMS", because promotional offers / invitations have many readers of this topic, and if everyone will write these messages, it will lead to clogging of the topic. If you see a request for a promotional code / invitation - send the promotion code / invitation to the user in the QMS and unsubscribe in the subject that would be seen that the promotion code / invitation is sent.
If you need a promotional code / invitation
Write your message in the subject line that you want your promotional code / invitation and you gladly share. It is desirable to specify for which country need a promo code / invitation.

Request message promo codes / invitations are removed from the topic after the requested promotional code / invitation sent along with the message to send.
If you want to ask for a promotional code on Glo Hyper for 1p
sticks
Programs
Useful
Interesting
Results of previous surveys
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Reviews
Flea market

When I go into an application, write "Server error"
Attention! Experiencing problems Jouz 20S on the new firmware withTemperature initialization!- Be careful!
Simple rules everyone should know : rtfm:

In the topic, you can discuss "aikosy", compare their models, share impressions, and simply communicate on any topic (within the forum rules and topic rules) :)
We conduct ourselves culturally and kindly: friends: After all, we ourselves create an atmosphere for ourselves: drinks:
Not We are discussing vap devices here, for this there is a separate topic.
Not We arrange srachi on what is better aikos or vape, for this there is Meat grinder.
Is forbidden Topic publish ads for sale, purchase, or exchange something, too, is in the flea market.

This topic does not promote smoking! Smoking is bad for your health!

In the subject areForum Rules and rules

Post has been editedChs177 - 24.08.20, 23:11
Reason for editing: When I go into an application, write "Server error"

Rep: (21)
amang79 @ 10.05.20, 14:50*
I have from 120 to 150 pressure rose after a week of use)) is written in the PF group vk..govoryat anything like this was not observed

Taak ... You made me bad thoughts - After a month of using the GLO (almost a pack a day) to my normal 145 came to 180.
It was a couple days ago and 200 - as a result of the emergency call ... Wait on daily pills - hold 160.
Really out of this? Not connected with one another. Glad that refused cigarettes ...

Rep: (41)
* Serggg1212, a few days ago, many hypertensive patients suffered.
Age, weather, not 18, the tea already.

Pressure rises on its own did not notice - hypertensive with the experience. But if a smoke - headache guaranteed 100%.
Large dose of the nicotine, as a consequence of sharp vasoconstriction. As a result of hypertension.

PS - 160 pills - a bad result. Talk to your doctor.

Rep: (0)
* Buksirr,
I do not think that the smell could come back for a couple of days. If my first cigarettes given that I now have after use GLO, then I definitely did not smoke. There was disgust, as he wrote the person above

Rep: (4)
* niknamens And other lil traction device also do not limit? Looked at the small, looked very, where to buy in Russia?

Post has been editedDmitryVD - 10.05.20, 18:19

Rep: (12)
* Serggg1212,
I have blood pressure rises after any sticks. I think for me just too much nicotine.

Rep: (31)
* Serggg1212 And est..ya lying in bolnichke..tam necessarily measures the pressure in the morning and vecherom..bylo 120 / 80..reshil quit smoking and gained steadily aykos..cherez week 150 pressure stalo..tak that's how it .. then sold aykos and the pressure returned to normal

Rep: (43)
* Serggg1212,
* Scampik,
* medvedubiica,
* amang79,
* amang79,
Have hereditary problems with pressure on the paternal side of the monitor so the readings at least 2 times a day. Soar glo about more than a week (5-10 sticks per day) a lot of pressure not noticed jumps.

Rep: (31)
* AlNDelev , Well can not tak..ya glo from about aykos meant

Rep: (47)
Review Ploom s.
A week ago, I ordered, delivered in the next day. Quickly, well done.
Crawling with cigarettes. 1 pt per day, of Sobranie blue.

Compare with Glo pro.
In Ploom liked:
Indication of the charging / heating / session.
Functional curtain heating chamber.
Did not like:
Couples like to eat, but oochen "liquid".
We have to seal the perforation 3/4 sticks.
Session lasts well, but actually something you can smoke 7-10 puffs, then as radio listening.
To plant the device is reset using the 2nd power.

sticks:
Of all the sticks are the most decent taste - the Smooth tobacco, but very weak, a pair of small, nakurivayus with 2-3 pieces. (If you do not seal the perforations can be at least 5 in a row, until the head hurts).
Rich more robust, but the taste is mediocre, like seeds., Nakurivayus with 1-2, the quality is unstable, even in odnly pack from very strong (+ TX bitterness) to weak.
Nicotine content looks the same on both sticks, several times already caught overdose (from Weipa was 1 time after 5 ml for 30 minutes).

Total:
The device is nice, but it sticks very raw.
Glo pro liked more, more dense steam heats much faster session on Busto shorter, but IMHO more productive, hopefully waiting for Glo hyper.
Iqos prodinamili, did not want to sell the device. Of all the 3 vendors claim only to their godlike klientorientirovannost. Ploom and glo brain and had done everything clearly and quickly.

Rep: (2)
DmitryVD @ 10.05.20, 18:19*
lil other devices also do not limit the thrust? Looked at the small, looked very, where to buy in Russia?

Mini interesting, but I have not met him. By the way out the mistake, Comrade solid, rather than a hybrid. The same mini to large buildings

Post has been editedniknamens - 11.05.20, 01:22

Rep: (40)
* dr.bes , Sticks need to push deeper, then smoke more.

Rep: (-2)
amang79 @ 10.05.20, 22:50*
ADM11 I have from 120 to 150 pressure rose after a week of use)) is written in the PF group vk..govoryat anything like this was not observed

that something like this was in the first week, yet all except yellow sticks seemed terribly strong, then let go, it's body is reconstructed. now on the contrary all the sticks to me very weak, that iQoS that glo

Rep: (12)
I realized how many ploom scare her blue sticks.

Rep: (25)
dr.bes @ 10.05.20, 23:36*
Ploom and glo brain and had done everything clearly and quickly.

Surprisingly, I Plum has a brain to confirm the age of about one month. All of them are not so all does not suit them. Looks in the darknet already got some data do not take, and that's collected pokachestvennee base.
Here aykosom with no problems, and Plum imagined God knows what.
On reviews I seduced and wanted to try it now for sport continued to correspond with tech support. Just imagine what would happen if in contact with Plum malfunction ...

In the meantime, I use glo pro and aykosom, by turns. Aykos tasty but highly sturdy.

Posted 05/11/2020, 9:54:

medvedubiica @ 11.05.20, 08:50*
ploom many scare

their attitude to customers

* Nikovn,
I do not know so sfotkal passport to the name, date of birth and photos sent and got 2 hours later confirmed did everything on May 9th. The only thing that sticks in St. Petersburg to find I can not.

Rep: (47)
State13 @ 11.05.20, 02:21*
sticks need to push deeper, then smoke more.

Deeper than ever.

medvedubiica @ 11.05.20, 08:50*
I realized how many ploom scare her blue sticks.

They taste like more, but yes, very weak.

Nikovn @ 11.05.20, 09:53*
Surprisingly, I Plum has a brain to confirm the age of about one month. All of them are not so all does not suit them. Looks in the darknet already got some data do not take, and that's collected pokachestvennee base.
Here aykosom with no problems, and Plum imagined God knows what.
On reviews I seduced and wanted to try it now for sport continued to correspond with tech support. Just imagine what would happen if in contact with Plum malfunction ...

Strange.
Ploom confirmed age for 30-60 seconds.
Iqos Statement wife ordered, the day I ordered ploom, her passport photo required.
Promumuchili 3 days for breakfast, "the courier rides" itp when the delivery period ended, called them myself, I refused service, you need to type that his wife had their voice confirmed that it resolves: rofl: In the end, the device (black multi) they do not have in stock and xs when there is. Offered a different color, but the desire to communicate has debts. If offered a replacement immediately - no problem would have chosen another.
2 First call + order confirmation is a strong feeling that you are mentally retarded and has to earn the right to buy their device.
They copy the model of apple, only the worst part (if someone has collaborated with apple b2b - IMHO the same mistakes do not recognize, you always mchudak).

Post has been editeddr.bes - 11.05.20, 11:01

Nikovn @ 11.05.20, 09:53*
Surprisingly, I Plum has a brain to confirm the age of about one month.

I have also confirmed a couple of minutes, just send a photo driving license.

* Nikovn If there is availability in the CB, it is easier there. Only need to go to their website there is a page to find Plum and get qr code. I have it right in the store did - code immediately give without any checks.

dr.bes @ 11.05.20, 10:55*
Deeper than ever.
I have like that sticks look

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
Pressure. With nicotine pressure rises. He is a psychostimulant and so should work.
In addition to cigarette nicotine carbon dioxide and a lot of any poisons.
The Stick you get nicotine without pobochek.
For part of the cigarettes referred by him there just a lot.
Not the therapeutic dose and the shock. And the body gets used or a week for two or hypertensive crisis.

If you leave all in the jungle say in stick of nicotine in a strong cigarette. But they are few who smokes (all on light superlight crossed) and those who smoke are tightened very much deeply and infrequently. + ~ 5 puffs normal.
Watch. Those. in fact much less get it.
The same ugleksisly gas and a cocktail of poisons in the cigarette kind of stop valve. He did not give a chur many nicotine consume as much as before poisoning occurs. Try 2 red Marlboro smoke it in 14 consecutive puffs each. Then half a day even on cigarettes may not be able to watch.
A 2 stick straight on aykose many smoke. Even under the device is made. Overdose of nicotine. Overstimulation of the adrenal glands. A lot of adrenaline. pressure 140-160

We need more light sticks at times. Or ideally a healthy cardio vascular system.

Those who said that they with aykosa nakurivaet not need it in the poisoning to give head. It's nothing to do with smoking has not. But apparently they were in the focus group when the devices were created and done for them

Post has been editedgraciagracia - 11.05.20, 11:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/01/20, 6:06