Support up to 10 touches

CPU:
8-core MTK Helio P10 processor
MT6755M 4 Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz cores + 4 Cortex-A53 1.2 GHz cores
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-T860MP2 728 MHz
Memory:
Permanent memory: 64GB
RAM: 4GB
Slot for memory cards Support for microSD cards (up to 128 GB)

Camera:
Frontal - 5 Mp
Main - 13 Mp
Autofocus (PDAF)

Network (Dual SIM Dual Standby):
SIM1 supports 2G / 3G / 4G
SIM2 supports 2G / 3G / 4G
FDD-LTE / WCDMA / GSM
FDD-LTE: frequency 1/3/5/7/8/20
WCDMA: frequency 1/5/8
GSM: frequency 2/3/5/8
Network Standard FDD-LTE / WCDMA / GSM
FDD-LTE: frequency 1/3/5/7/8/20
WCDMA: frequency 1/5/8
GSM: frequency 2/3/5/8
Geolocation GPS / A-GPS, GLONASS
Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n connection, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
Bluetooth: 4.1
Two Nano SIM Cards

Sensors:
Fingerprint sensor
Compass
Gyroscope
Accelerometer
Light sensor
Proximity sensor
Hall Sensor

Audio:
Format support:
MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, OGG, OGA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, MP4, 3GP

Dual noise-canceling microphone
FM radio

Video:
Video Formats:
M4V, MP4, MOV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Decoder: 1080p / 30 frames per second
Encoder: 1080p / 30 frames per second
Cloud Service: Supports
Battery: 3000 mAh
Operating system: Android 7.0

Equipment:
Charger
USB cable
Quick Setup Guide
Warranty card
Safety Guide
Headphones

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Unlocking the bootloader (bootloader).
TWRP recovery
We make a full backup

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 22.05.19, 21:24
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (0)
The rollback did not help, less often, but it reboots. There is an assumption that this lock button is depressed. In Mon will carry then to the service.

Rep: (147)
Nilsian @ 01.20.19, 00:55*
Rollback did not help, less often, but reboots

Alas ... It remains just that it is hardware something ...

Rep: (84)
Hello, friends. I have x1, but it became necessary to purchase a new phone. up to 10k. Is it worth taking this (4 \ 64) or taking something new, but 3 \ 32?

x1 really like it, but the trouble is not finding a display on it. although the crack does not affect the work.

* Nuppp111 ,
Here, as they say, to whom as ...
I consider a good 4/64 device, there are no problems with it. I like fast charging very much - it charges 2 times the charge in an hour. The camera is great. For me personally, the size of the internal memory is 64 gigabytes against my ex-8 gigs - with interest.

Rep: (57)
Hello!
I thought about purchasing this device 4/64 as a gift.
Can any of the owners leave examples of photos in different conditions, please? And a selfie camera is also desirable, if not difficult.
What is the maximum shutter speed in manual mode?
Is the Google Camera installed on it with HDR + (i mean, is camera2api activated out of the box)?
Thanks in advance (pluses): rolleyes:

Rep: (12)
The sound, both in headphones and in speakers, was sharply cut for no reason. Reboot, etc. Does not help. Did anyone have this problem?

* Pacifirst ,
Phone for six months, while nothing mows.

Rep: (12)
* obraxys My year already everything was fine, but now something has gone wrong.

Hello! Someone will not put the firmware under the flashlight, the cyclic reboot is not included in the recovery.

Post has been editedarnu - 11.03.19, 21:52

Rep: (18)
Link to the official firmware
http://www.neffos.ru/support/download/X1Max

Rep: (1)
Flashtool firmware merged from a clean machine using Infinity CM2T2https://yadi.sk/d/bXCU3CndyjungA

After the last update, does the root not fly off?

Lexxxkhb2009 @ 03/30/19, 16:31*
After the last update, does the root not fly off?

If there was a magisk, then yes, it will fly off. There is also a new boot.img in the archive, and magisk patches it. Therefore, the boot section will be new.
SuperSU does not seem to fly off, it seems like it does not patch the boot, but I do not know for sure.

Rep: (2)
In an attempt to completely remove the pre-installed software from yourNeffos X1 Max 3/32 Baidu found in the firmware. Which is reduced as the factory, by the way, every time you reset to factory settings. I was forced to break. Unfortunately the software from X1 Lite theme is absolutely not come to my model. It took half a day to collect the necessary appropriate software. In the end, I gathered a full kit for breaking this model, which has decided to share with the world. For pre-installed programs for me is akin to viruses. And every time after a reset to factory settings to remove everything through adb He does not smile. I think the same feeling many smartphone users.

The kit includes the following programs and files:
1. UniversalAdbDriverSetup
2. adb
3. MT67xx_VCOM_drivers
4. SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1844
5. twrp recovery (I don’t remember exactly, but most likely taken from this forum)
6. SuperSU-v2.82-SR5 (The latest version at the moment. Without a key. I bought the key in the play-market. Therefore, I do not need a cracked SuperSU. If you are looking for anything.)
7. MT6755_scatter (Edited by me specifically for Neffos X1 Max for information from the forums)
8. USBDeview.v2.30.x64 (If you do not know what it is, just hammer)

The unlock instructions for the bootloader are provided with the Neffos X1 Lite theme. There is a link in the header. Just enable the bootloader unlock permission first in the developer’s menu, otherwise you will receive an access error. And yes, after unlocking, you will have a 100% guarantee. Which is most likely not possible to return.
How to install TWRP recovery can be found in the topicNeffos X1 Lite. Only files will be used from the archive. How to upload SuperSU through TWRP recovery can be viewed on YouTube.
If the phone does not turn on after unlocking the bootloader and SP-FlashTool does not see it, connect it to the native charger until the charging animation appears. After that, reconnect to the PC with the waiting SP-FlashTool.
In order to completely remove the pre-installed programs or, as in my case, also a virus, you need to download the program from the Market App Inspector or similar. It look a way to pre-program and a path to the directory with the program data. After that, remove these directories by using Windows Explorer, which is able to work in root mode. In my case ES conductor. Thus for each preset program, you will need to remove the 2 directories. Look very closely at what remove.
All actions with the device you do at your own peril and risk. Well, etc. and etc.

Archive on google disk. On the forum I can not throw for some reason.
Archive link

Bro, after these manipulations, does the market work for you at all? It's a lot to put your creation

* Lexxxkhb2009, First, whether or not to bet is solely your decision. I'm not forcing anyone. Secondly, the creation is not mine, I just collected by trial and error working for this model, prototypes of programs and drivers. Specifically, everything works for me, whether it will work for you, who knows. It all depends on your hands.

Screenshots confirming the full performance of the device

Come on, don't start. I'll try when the warranty is over

Posted 09/04/2019 11:35:

You can not delete the program, but simply freeze. They are removed to make room, and we have plenty of it.

Greetings! Guys, this question; I ordered TP-LINK Neffos X1 Max 3/32, but there is a problem - this is my first smartphone after Nokia 6300 (button). It is said that immediately after the turn (from the box) it has to be set up and will request an update to the 7th android. (Standing like as 6). Please tell me that how to make me get things working, and he started. Stay on the 6 or upgrade to 7. And if this is necessary for high-speed Internet? Internet or unnecessary. Despite how much it weighs, etc. I have a 2G but it probably will be very long. And when to insert a sim card - immediately before switching on or after? I apologize in advance - I am in this "tea", I did not have a smartphone. (All of us when it was such). Tell us, please teach that it is necessary to properly do immediately upon removing from the box (ordered today, 2 days later take away) .mozhet some sort of step by step instructions there. I understand that very ashamed to ask about it but there is no exit. Teach please wits. In advance thank you!

* Lexxxkhb2009, To freeze, you also need a root, + freezing is done by third-party programs. I doubt that this procedure has a beneficial effect on the performance of the smartphone. Although honestly I do not know how this mechanism works from the inside.In addition, if I do not use something for a long time or initially do not plan to use it, I just get rid of this “something”. Otherwise I feel very uncomfortable.

* Sashauser123, So it is, he will ask to connect to Google account. It is not necessary to update directly from the start, but as soon as possible it is desirable to update the version. In such updates, the stability and performance of the system usually increases. + fix firmware bugs. The Internet needs at least 3G. Simka is ideally inserted when the phone is off. You can also insert into the included phone. Phone will not be anything.I even inserted a flash drive and removed it from the included phones sometime. Until I screwed one to 16GB. Since then I have been trying to act according to the dictates of sound logic, and not laziness.Immediately after switching on, you will be asked to step by step into a Google account or create a new one. Everything is very clear there. The main thing is to read carefully what is required of you or what is offered / asked. If you do not cope with the registration - the smartphone is not yours.
I would like to note that without a normal Internet, a smartphone is not needed, purely my opinion. Everything you get in comparison with a good button phone is a great camera. All other advantages are very doubtful.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/07/20, 18:47