Amateur Radio Clubsavagemessiahzine.com
-
Discuss base stations in topic? (mobile connection)
Yes. [ 107 ] ** [50,23%]
Not. [ 44 ] ** [20,66%]
What equipment do you use?
USB dongle [ 89 ] ** [41,78%]
Airspy [ 7 ] ** [3,29%]
hackRF [ 36 ] ** [16,9%]
bladeRF [ 1 ] ** [0,47%]
Ettus research [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Raspberry Pi + module (s) [ 23 ] ** [10,8%]
Homemade [ 18 ] ** [8,45%]
Other [ 27 ] ** [12,68%]
Arduino [ 13 ] ** [6,1%]
USB-HDMI / VGA adapter [ 7 ] ** [3,29%]
SDRPlay RSP [ 6 ] ** [2,82%]
Total votes: 213

Rep: (422)
📡

Amateur Radio Clubsavagemessiahzine.com

In this topic you can chat or discuss technical issues.

Vocabulary
SDR
SDR - Software-Defined Radio (software-defined radio). A radio transmitter and / or receiver using a technology enabling through software to set or change operating RF parameters, including, in particular, frequency band, modulation type, or output power, except for changing the operating parameters used during normal pre particular with preliminary radio installations, according to a given specification or system.

POR performs a significant part of the digital signal processing on an ordinary personal computer or an FPGA. The purpose of such a scheme is a radio receiver or radio transmitter of arbitrary radio systems, modified by software reconfiguration.

Software radio has great utility for military applications and wireless services, as it allows you to serve a large number of radio protocols.

Equipment for ERP usually consists of a superheterodyne receiver, which converts the signal from radio frequency to intermediate, analog-digital and digital-analog converters (ADC and DAC).
RX / TX
Rx - Recieve - Receive / Receive
Tx - Transmit - Transmit
Equipment
SDR comparison
Attached Image

Duplex - receive and transmit

Airspy
Airspy- rtl-sdr modifications. Differ in the improved noise reduction.
RTL-SDR
RTL-SDR - SDR from DVB-T usb tuners (RTL2832 board) Cost about 600 rubles (China). They work with GNURadio and other programs. Are the most budget option. Rx
Broadcast
Rx / Tx RTTY
IMSI-catcher
Frequency ranges

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| tuner | frequency range |
|пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ
| Elonics E4000 | 52 - 2200 MHz to the "blind zone" from 1100 MHz to 1250 MHz |
|пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ
| Rafael Micro R820T | 24 - 1766 MHz (can be improved to ~ 13 - 1864 MHz with experimental drivers) |
| Rafael Micro R828D | 24 - 1766 MHz |
| Fitipower FC0013 | 22 - 1100 MHz |
| Fitipower FC0012 | 22 - 948.6 MHz |
| FCI FC2580 | 146 - 308 MHz and 438 - 924 MHz (there is a "blind zone" between them) |
пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ

Nexus 5
Oddly enough, this smartphone can be used as a full SDR with the transfer! Works at a frequency of 2.4 - 5 GHzNexmon-sdr
USB-VGA / HDMI
Tx SDR from USB 3.0 - VGA / HDMI adapter. FL2000-1 0-DX card requiredRead more

Interesting frequencies
Radio amateurs
PHPoeniX- RTL-SDR
max_b- 2 RTL-SDR
Stalkerstrike19- hackRF One, LimeSDR
Timofejj
didi.tarakan
Digins- RTL-SDR
Ged_sh- RTL-SDR
SigmaTel71
Roman Dmitrievich- 3rtl-sdr, RPi, walkie talkie Baofeng UV-5R UV-B5, Arduino
MishaP3908
morgoth-75- RTL-SDR.Read more
Signature
Amateur Radio ClubR
[URL = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show

Useful

Programs
Help in filling the topic is welcome!

Post has been editedPHPoeniX - 27.03.20, 10:45
Reason for editing: A new ham radio

Rep: (35)
The goal is to connect the SDR dongle through a USB extension cable (10 meters).
The choice fell on a cord with 1 ferrite ring and the board amplifier or power cord without pay but with 2 rings on the ends.
Both cables are shielded properly.

References:
cable with 2 rings
with ring and plate cable

What is better to choose?

Post has been editedDenka-UA - 29.01.20, 02:26

Rep: (7)
Good all strange that in voting no RSP1A or new RSPDX from SDRPlay.
Vooobsche AIRSPY consider, but the latest discovery does not cover the range of greater than 260, which is critical.

Rep: (7)
Still I decided to take rsp, but can not choose - 1A or dx? Does it make sense to pay $ 90 per doubtful, in fact, the pros? Some fundamental differences did not notice the demand for HDR is also questionable ...

Rep: (9)
Say and whether calls signal samples, barriers, and other devices of interest.
Let's create a basis for signals urh.

Rep: (15)
* Andressota , It is necessary for someone with the knowledge to go, I just read)

I have a car I can open and close via urh. But I have a full-time alarm, a single frequency on the key fob. Simple replay attack.
A play with a barrier or door bell until it happened. Not at hand to study trinkets.

Rep: (15)
* Andressota , You can search in RuNet, it would seem to be something ... Russian people much)

Andressota @ 23.02.20, 21:13*
Samples call signals, barriers
There is uncountable number of species of signals, no database.
Tones, and the signaling barriers typically use 433 MHz

I mean files ready for universal radio hacker.
Download is clicked to send the broadcast and 100 calls ringing.
Similar sites mentioned here
https: //www.sigidwiki....azda_SKE126-01_Key_Fob

433,434,860 megahertz.
Let's say this:
call Xiaomi
Reception frequency 433.900
Transmission Frequency 433.900
File with the team to call - in a file format urh

barrier helpers
Reception frequency 433.000
File with the team to raise a barrier - up
File with the command to lower the barrier - down

File format urh - complex16s

Rep: (698)
* Andressota I think this is not exactly the place where such Stoi distribute. Yet it can be used for illegal activities

Posted on 02/24/2020, 00:04:

Frequency all know the sequence of each is unique and should not be known to others. For example, you will be pleased to know what your car can be opened without your knowledge and alarm will not do anything?

Rep: (5)
"Cool amateur radio club." Reveal, steal, do not work.

No illegal actions are not here.
The work is to examine vulnerabilities and fix the problem.
In this forum, we discussed methods of how to remove the Google account. Someone stole the phone and cracked frp. Or maybe the owner himself forgot your password?
This isnt legal?
And what are the hacked firmware on huawei under Modems and Routers? But visitors to Authorized Drivers who stole and compiled.
Huawei company ordered the development of protection in software and pay more money.
And here in the forum have posted information to the Public. But why is it no one disputes)
I study the spectrum and radio codes, algorithms and methods of protection.
And how to use such knowledge it is on the conscience of everyone. All YouTube already swamped with movie about hackrf and nobody do not care that there do not do the right thing.

Rep: (5)
73!

Rep: (36)
Andressota @ 24.02.20, 01:37*
No illegal actions are not here.

Yes, you should not make excuses: D
|
Such a deal - rechecked several times, HackRF takes many times worse than the whistle. He could not take a strong TV signal and a radio station, RTL-SDR catches with max. gain excellent. Tested with the same antennas, various gain parameters. Also, it seemed to me, with a strong signal reception hakrf clogged (and of course weak accepts bad ..). Sampling rate below 8 put little sense - the reception on the contrary it becomes a little worse.

No one tried to assemble modified libu rtl-sdr to work on HF without direct sampling?

Rep: (2)
All good health. Now I use this:
#Aliexpress 1 710.46 rubles. 20% DISCOUNT | Ham Radio 100 kHz-1.7 Hz, full-range UV HF RTLSDR USB tuner RTLSDR USB dongle with RTL2832u R820t2 RTL SDR Receiver
https://login.aliexpress.com/sync_cookie_read.htm

To find гЂђ1 710.46 rubles. 20% DISCOUNT | Ham radio is 100 kHz-1.7 GHz full-range UV HF RTLSDR USB tuner RTLSDR USB dongle with RTL2832u R820t2 RTL SDR receiverгЂ‘ code # _eKcoob # on AliExpress, copy the whole sentence, and open the app.

Antenna - single-band dipole with shoulders at 10m, is set at a height of 5 m above the ground, homemade BalUn and RC-75 cable. Program Sdr #.

Ideally you need a cable with characteristic impedance of 50 ohms, an antenna and an antenna tuner analyzer. Adjusting the antenna must be performed on a minimum VSWR (standing wave ratio) at a predetermined frequency. Ideal VSWR is 1.

BalUn - matching device. It allows: first, to agree impedance of the antenna and the receiver; Second, it matches the symmetrical antenna (dipole my) with an asymmetric (coax) input of the receiver.

But even with such a primitive antenna farm I was able to receive signals of amateur stations in SSB modulation in the range of 40 meters. The most distant sources of signals:
R8cbr 16:06 59+ Yuri, Nizhny Tagil 2100 km;
R0cc 18:45 Khabarovsk 5400 km.
Very clearly audible radio amateurs from Ukraine, Stavropol.

Frankly, I do not even expect that such equipment can be quite comfortable to engage in radio observations. And it's in the city. Unfortunately, there is no way to get out in the field, away from the urban and industrial noise.

The quality and the ability to receive distant stations depends not only from the antenna and the receiver, but also onpassingradio waves. In my case, 40 meter range "open" in the afternoon. Later in the afternoon clearly audible stations located to the west of me. After 12 o'clock range is gradually "closed." But sometimes it happens that the whole day looking through the range, and there are one or two stations. There is no "pass".

In the future we plan to build a full-sized antenna on the "evening" a range of 80 meters and finally buy the transceiver. We can say the dream school.

73!

Rep: (88)
Hello! Someone tell me how to make friends and msi sdr SdrSharp?

* paxan86
likely in any way. You can try to install the same or sdruno cubicsdr

Post has been editedPHPoeniX - 19.04.20, 14:57

Rep: (0)
* Denka-UA, that in the end I choose?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 1:02