4K video up to 60 fps

TrueDepth 7MP Front Camera
Ж’ / 2.2 aperture wide-angle lens
Updated video stabilization feature
1080p HD video at up to 60 fps
For Animoji, Memoji, and Portrait Mode Shooting
Examples of photos and videos
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 16.12.18, 02:07
Reason for editing: Comparison of X XS XR cameras

Rep: (260)
depth mode
Attached Image

Just a test click to check bb and contrast, on the go, the building was really bright and yellow from the evening sun.
Attached Image

comparison with X from the corresponding branch a couple of crop for filling)
xs left
Attached Image

xs right
Attached Image

XS right
Attached Image

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 08.10.18, 21:15
Reason for editing: spoiler

gsmarena XS, X, and Pixel XL camera comparison
https: //www.gsmarena.c...e_xs-review-1827p6.php

video camera review
https://youtu.be/S8r1xo-QN0E

domestic review
https: //hi-tech.mail.r...review/? frommail = 1 # a01

You can throw in a hat.

Post has been editedaghostt - 01.10.18, 18:51

Rep: (10)
comparison with X from the corresponding branch a couple of crop for filling)
I don’t understand why the camera is so warm at home?
I sometimes get red pictures right and the built-in editors do not really improve the picture.
The child has Note 5 and there isn’t such a thing, even a little in the cold side, frames are obtained.

Rep: (73)
Pchelka Maja @ 10/02/18, 00:49*

What camera are you talking about? If we are talking about Xs, then she already has a normal bb on the machine at home. Camera X has a draw in warm colors, but this only happens in very poor lighting conditions, in which it’s not worth taking pictures at home, not only on the phone, but even on the full frame. It is edited very easily through the standard Photo app by moving the slider.

Rep: (10278)
The developers of the Halide application decided to figure out exactly how the iPhone XS and XS Max cameras work.
https: //www.iphones.ru...gih-ayfonov-10-02-2018

* Denpech,
In this short article with a bunch of typos, the Khalide developers said what was known from the Apple presentation and what was written on the Apple website. Nothing at all :)

Rep: (16)
Pchelka Maja @ 10/02/18, 02:49*

White balance works like that. Mistakes and warms, as was said above in complex room lighting. It's okay if you have 30 seconds of free time to adjust the hue slider.
Pchelka Maja @ 10/02/18, 02:49*
Note 5 and this is not there, even a little in the cold side, frames are obtained.

also mistaken only in the other direction. Automation is not always accurate :)
True, cold tones are perceived somewhat cleaner than warm, so there are fewer complaints. For example, in a room with an incandescent lamp, leaving in the warm is the norm, and leaving in the cold is not natural, but more beautiful. It corrects this and that in 6 seconds on the iPhone itself in the native application. And if on a computer even more so.

graycom @ 10/02/18, 16:53*
True, cold tones are perceived somewhat cleaner than warm, so there are fewer complaints. For example, in a room with an incandescent lamp, leaving in the warm is the norm, and leaving in the cold is not natural, but more beautiful. It corrects this and that in 6 seconds on the iPhone itself in the native application

exactly so it is: yes2:
a couple of photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 08.10.18, 21:17
Reason for editing: added

Attached Image

Attached Image

M
Not the first day on the forum. Learn to clean up pictures / video under spoiler ->Forum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com (22).
See topic header .

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 08.10.18, 21:18

Rep: (17)
I offer two night shots taken using 7 and XS.
iPhone 7
Attached Image

iPhone XS
Attached Image

Visually, the color gamut of an XS image is closer to reality than 7.

a couple of photos

Beauty! And dd is excellent in the second shot!

Rep: (735)
- = Andrey = - @ 3.10.18, 0:42*
I offer two night shots
Is it filmed with zoom? And can you make the same comparison without zoom?

Rep: (27)
Finally, iPhones taught us how to take pictures properly, and not to give out a yellow daub, as in 8 and X

Sl-r @ 10/03/18, 12:11*
Finally, iPhones taught us how to take pictures properly, and not to give out a yellow daub, as in 8 and X

"Yellow daub" with ah

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDregoric - 03.10.18, 11:50

Dregoric @ 10/03/18, 10:57*
And dd is excellent in the second shot!

Yes, I specifically looked for such moments with differences in brightness "shadow-bright light" to see this notorious smart HDR. Yes, he is working. They advise him never to turn it off, but sometimes I will turn it off)) without it, sometimes the frames are sharper. Although with it the detail and tone are richer. (Fortunately, you can safely leave the original without CDR). In the scenes, as he understood, he drags the light, exposing the shadows correctly.
here's about dd
Attached Image

I know that you are more interested in portraits, a little later I’ll take off the thread “walking” and throw it off here. There are fewer changes, the pixel size, sensor, optics are all the same, the neural network algorithms have changed. It is necessary to shoot portraits more often to train him)
Preliminary view - the camera shoots at X, but a little better, but I would not say that on the head better as written in obzorah.V ​​eyes caught less watercolors with a difference of brightness on the same pavement, water or clouds. Let's see what firmware to reach these new algorithms, from experience with other iPhones and X, they do change a little bit for the better. On the striking difference with the X in simple scenes do not expect anyone planning the transition, the more that expensive machines. The gain is, yes, but not APB. The owners will be more than glad to sevens))
example photo on a portrait camera
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 08.10.18, 21:21
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (39)
Judging by the first photos on the network, the camera in Xs really became noticeably better than in 8 / X and even more so in 7. Apple carried out work on the main “diseases” inherent in the cameras of iPhones 2016-2017: there were radically fewer lightings, BB / the color has become more accurate and less often leads to yellowness, the problem of overestimating the black level has been eliminated, detail and sharpness are much more natural. And finally, stereo sound when recording video.

For me personally, only one change is not for the better - FR 26 mm instead of 28-29 mm from previous iPhones. But these are my personal preferences, since on a smartphone I shoot people in the absence of a separate camera, and the ideal RF for me would be generally 35 mm. For fans of landscaping / street photography, a wider angle will often be a plus.

Finally, there was hope that when switching to the last iPhone, the camera in nothing (except for a wider angle, which is subjective) will not become worse than that of old man 6. It remains to personally verify this by doing several comparative tests.

Congratulations to all the owners of Xs - your iPhone has a truly flagship camera.

Dregoric @ 10/02/18, 13:04*
In this short article with a bunch of typos, the Khalide developers said what was known from the Apple presentation and what was written on the Apple website. Nothing at all

they write that the XS camera makes a lot more noise and Smart HDR comes to the rescue. : girl_cray:
judging by the tests with GSMARENA it is noisy no more.

Igor Pro @ 10/03/18, 16:00*
Finally, there was hope that when switching to the last iPhone, the camera in nothing (except for a wider angle, which is subjective) will not become worse than that of old man 6. It remains to personally verify this by doing several comparative tests.

Pro is a type of pro?

: lol: Just don’t say that the tests will be in the store, holding the device for 10 minutes at the request of a friend in the store and based on this a lot of conclusions. I understand correctly - X is not suitable for your "old man 6".

Aghostt @ 10/03/18, 15:54*
I know that you are more interested in portraits, a little later I’ll take off the thread “walking” and throw it off

I'm also interested in, tell me, and smart hdr is now always on, is this understandable, but does it always work? or does he decide when to intervene when not? Do you understand me? : blush:

Aghostt @ 10/03/18, 15:54*
example photo on a portrait camera

Quite!

Posted on 10/03/2018, 14:35:

Sl-r @ 10/03/18, 14:11*

Are Xiaomi owners again indignant? : rofl:

Rep: (17)
Marcello_TLT @ 10/03/18, 10:37*
Is it filmed with zoom?

Exif shows that shooting with a zoom of 2.8 is approximately. In the evening I’ll do it without zoom.

Rep: (27)
DXOmark cut through the subject and awarded (with the result of a photo of 110 parrots) the second place after the Huawei P20 Pro.
https: //www.dxomark.co...lagship-imaging-power/

Post has been editedSkiv2 - 03.10.18, 16:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/08/20, 7:28