Power consumption fitness bracelets Mi Band | [Fitness Bracelet]

Rep: (1079)
Mi Band Power Consumption Fitness Bracelets

Mi Band Power Consumption Fitness Bracelets пїЅ | Discussion MB2 пїЅ | Talk MB3 пїЅ | Talk MB4 пїЅ | Firmware MB2 пїЅ | Firmware MB3 пїЅ | Firmware MB4 пїЅ | Buying MB2 пїЅ | Buying MB3 пїЅ | Buying MB4 пїЅ | Marriage and repair MB2 пїЅ | Marriage and repair MB3 пїЅ | Marriage and repair MB4 пїЅ | Accessories MB2 пїЅ | Accessories MB3 пїЅ | Accessories MB4 пїЅ | firmware modification MB3 пїЅ | dials MB4 пїЅ | Catalog dials MB4 пїЅ

Attached Image

This topic was created specifically so that you could discuss the power consumption and problems with it, your bracelets.

When asking a question, specify:
  • Device manufacturer, model
  • Firmware version
  • Custom or official firmware
  • What software do you use to sync your device
  • Your problem (the more you specify the information, the better)

Thus, you will speed up the receipt of the answer to your question.

For example:
  • Xiaomi Mi Band 3
  • Official firmware
  • MiFit 3.5.0 official
  • Discharged within 7 days

Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 23.04.20, 13:41
Reason for editing: Grammar

Rep: (14)
* VANkyz , so far, but I expected more.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (132)
* Gramal2010 , after the first charge (not up to%, up to 79 ~~) for the day, it did not sink by 1% ... then it rushed .. into laziness began to eat 5-6 ..

Rep: (14)
* VANkyz Apparently the firmware cant, gang2 I had from 25 to 40 days without notifications.

Rep: (8)
* Gramal2010 ,
from% to zero 11-12 days of active use. This is a vibera telegram, sms, skype notification + calls.

already the 3rd charge cycle has gone. But I untied the other day, I changed the firmware of the pipe.

Post has been editedVtorencov - 28.08.18, 20:57

Rep: (19)
I will describe my observations on the battery, after I arrived, it was 40 percent, I sat down quickly, for 2 days, then after charging up to 100, I started to sit down in 5 days. And so cycles 3, now 14 days and 38%. The bracelet was swinging for about a month. All included

Rep: (0)
I will describe my observations on the battery, after I arrived, it was 40 percent, I sat down quickly, for 2 days, then after charging up to 100, I started to sit down in 5 days. And so cycles 3, now 14 days and 38%. The bracelet was swinging for about a month. All included

And if 10 times already charged up to 100% (almost everything is disabled, I use my fit, the last update of the bracelet and the application, reinstalled the application, discharged it to zero a couple of times) and the bracelet holds for 1.5-2 days, then this is a marriage ???

Rep: (1167)
Kenny в„ў @ 09/21/18, 1:07*
Device manufacturer
Is there anyone else besides Xiaomi?

Rep: (160)
Mi Band 3 chinese version
Official firmware V1.6.0.16 Russian
Official Mi Fit 3.5.0 Russian
Smartphone Xiaomi Mi A1 language Russian
The bracelet is discharged in 6 days from 100% to 10% - 3rd charging
Before this 1st charge - 7 days
2nd charge - 8 days
4th charge - 2nd day evening 82%
Call alerts, SMS, messages from social networks, weather, steps are included, sometimes I use exercise mode, sleep tracking, pulse tracking every 30 minutes, Bluetooth is turned off for the night.
This is normal? Everywhere they write 14 - 20 days ...

Post has been editedvaldai1966 - 21.09.18, 20:34
Reason for editing: Corrected

Rep: (1079)
* valdai1966 , I have a constant monitoring of the pulse, enough for 6-7 days. There are a lot of application notifications, SMS and calls

Rep: (50)
For two weeks the bracelet lived for 7 days. And already with this miracles began. Already the 7th day lives and another 50% remains in charge. Here we will live! (Settings, compared with previous weeks, did not change)

Posted 09/22/2018 10:42:

Attached Image

Rep: (1)
The battery has entered the operating mode

Rep: (157)
The end of the second full charge.
Before that it was 12 days.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (30)
Xiaomi mi band 3
Official firmware
MiFit 3.5.0 official
Today, there was somewhere + -25%, I used the stopwatch for 16.5 minutes, then 4-5% remained, and the clock literally sat down before our eyes.
Charging was last Thursday.

Post has been editedBozyaka - 24.09.18, 20:28

Rep: (-1)
Bought today.

Xiaomi mi band 3
Official firmware
MiFit 3.5.0 official.

Immediately put on charge.
The firmware has been updated by air.
Discharged to "0%" in 2-3 hours. (set monitoring pulse -5 min)
The second time charged up to 100% in half an hour.
Discharges about 0.3% per minute. (pulse does not measure - disabled)

Rep: (1)
Hello! Guys, this is the problem: my band came with Ali, it was 46% charge. Day 2 charge did not decrease, and kept at 46%. As a result, I sat down, then charged up to 100% of the laptop for 20 minutes, and now for 1 minute 1% of the charge goes. And so every time. Tell me how to treat, if at all treated.

Rep: (67)
* indigo17,
Charging should last longer. Try charging from the outlet

Rep: (10)
* indigo17,
Charge from outlet.
I charge around an hour from the outlet and holds up to two weeks

Rep: (322)
You can charge almost anything, because more current than he needs, the bracelet will not take. Charged from the laptop and from charging from the phone (5V 5 A) - the charge / discharge time is the same.
Just keep in mind that not all chargers can charge if the consumer takes a small current. simply do not consider it a load and disconnect the charge.

Posted 09/29/2018 at 2:29 pm:

* indigo17 , I can advise you to watch a couple of cycles, mb battery is not swung yet. All the first couple of cycles loses quickly, then comes back to normal.
True as fast as you have, I have not met

Rep: (9)
Without binding (like a clock) with the measurement of the pulse (3-4 times per day) it takes 2-3% per day. I suspect a lot. What are opinions?

Rep: (157)
* aew, officially should work up to 20 days (i.e. at least 5% per day). You are fine.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/05/20 at 21:30