Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2 - Discussion | [SmartHome] [Health] smart scales

Rep: (1058)
Smart scalesXiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2 - Discussion
Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2, Mi Body Fat Scale
Official site | Smart Scale Talk пїЅ | Talk Smart Scale 2 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Android app пїЅ | IOS application пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Description:
Xiaomi's Mi Smart Scale smart scales that can track changes in weight, as well as measure body mass index and body bioimpedance analysis
Maybe any of these names

Specifications
Bluetooth: 4.0
Weight: 1.6 kg
Length: 300 mm
Width: 300 mm
Thickness: 20 mm
Nutrition: 4 AAA
LED display: 161 points
Weighing range: 5 - 150 kg
Platform Material: ABS plastic
Measurement error: 5 kg - 50 kg: 100 grams; 50 kg - 100 kg: 200 grams
Units: pounds, Chinese pounds or kilograms (the order corresponds to the positions of the lever in the scales)

Saving results for 16 people
Store up to 800 measurements without synchronization with the application
LED brightness control depending on lighting
Phone / Tablet Requirements
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (The main protocol for communicating with scales) Check for Bluetooth 4.0 LE
If Bluetooth 3.0 is listed in the description of your device, be sure to check out the TX SoC. Probably physically installed Bluetooth 4.0, but software 3.0. Mi Scale will work, just upgrade the OS

- Android: 4.3 and up
- iOS: 7.0 and higher (iPhone 4S and newer)
- BlackBerry OS: 10 and up

List of controversial compatibility models

Useful links and reviews
Verified Stores
If you find low cost weights, do not hasten to rejoice, it may be high shipping costs
Package weight ~ 2.6 kg

Aliexpress - SmarThink INC Store
Gearbest

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.01.20, 11:03
Reason for editing: Error "Unable to measure"

Rep: (7)
Synchronization occurs only when the application is enabled. So it should be or is there any trick?

Rep: (75)
* korolev9999,
Someone synchronizes the story without unnecessary movements, and mineSo

Rep: (23)
You need to know that:
- Mi Body Composition Scale;
- Xiaomi Mi Body Fat Scale 2;
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2.
It is the same. On various resources and applications can be any of these names.

Rep: (55)
Measurements spend in the morning and before bedtime. At first everything was fine, the morning measurement was always different from the evening one, and all the measurements were different (morning from morning, respectively evening from other evening) from 100 grams to a kilogram (I think this is normal for evening and morning), compared with other weights, the differences are acceptable .
Then, suddenly, all the measurements (morning, evening) hung for a couple of days around 75.8 (from September 27 to September 29), there is a straight line on the graph. This should not be.
As in the thread on the previous model, they advised to weigh it in order to make it easy, the statistics should change.
Weighed other scales (glass, weight under 1.5 kg). Made a couple of measurements weight 74.5, the discrepancy with the real weight is large.
Again, weighed a light object, the indicator of my weight was 76.2, which exceeded the readings of other scales. Measurements repeated, result 76.2.
What kind of nonsense with hanging measurement readings in the area of ​​the same weight? This should not be, morning is always different from evening.
And why within 5 minutes the results differ so much 75.8 - 74.5 - 76.2?
No one had this?
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (33)
* man And what did you want from Chinese consumer goods.))) After a week of use, I realized that zero was useful to them, weight was jumping, the error was wild.

Rep: (7)
Nothing jumps, the scales are great! In the morning I weigh up one weight, during the day another, a little higher. I take the dumbbell in my hands, stand on the scales, add exactly the weight of the dumbbell. I drink a glass of water, add 200 grams. I get up several times in one set, the weight is the same. Who does not need "Chinese consumer goods" can buy some Garmin or Nokia with the same functionality, but only 15-20 thousand.

Post has been editedkorolev9999 - 01.10.18, 07:49

Rep: (55)
* korolev9999,
After experiments with a small weight, the scales began to show values ​​normally, as it was before, in the morning one weight, in the evening another.
The devil knows what the glitch was, but from the screenshots it can be seen, the same weight hung for several days.

Rep: (0)
Bought scales, soon a month. He began to jump weight, he decided to restart removing the battery. Now the scales show 45 kg. And do not turn off. What can be done? Or is it a guarantee, and should I return to the store for repairs?

* Arman_kst Leave no batteries for an hour.

Hello owners of mi scale2! My scales from the date of purchase measured accurately. But it took about two months and they began to weigh not fully. Namely, when they start the calculation, that is, the horizontal sticks light up on the third stick, the process stops.
It so happens that during the day they begin to measure completely and in the morning the process stops at 3 divisions.
Maybe someone met with such a problem?

* prorokk-k my every day and not just once))))

I read in the header about synchronization with Samsung s health, but this option is not suitable, what program intermediaries are, I know about sync health, but it does not work with mifit. Ready to install a couple of extra programs is not a problem. Tell me please.

Rep: (8)
* tatarinbsb,
Tatarinbsb @ 10/13/18, 10:03 PM*
I read in the header about synchronization with Samsung s health, but this option is not suitable, what program intermediaries are, I know about sync health, but it does not work with mifit. Ready to install a couple of extra programs is not a problem. Tell me please.

Read my post[Android] Mi Fit (Post orc-sav # 77639824)
In short, there is such a chain: "Mi Fit" ->Google fit<->"Health Sync"<->"Samsung Health"
But for her work in the "Mi Fit" application, synchronization with "Google Fit" must be enabled. And it is not everywhere. As the forum users have unsubscribed in the original version from the Play Market, it is not there and only modders in their assemblies activate it. Now I am just looking for a suitable assembly. But I have not yet decided, there is an impact on other devices from Xiaomi, for example, on watches and bracelets, which can be reflashed and may not like it. At the moment I am inclined to the version from AMSUser:[Android] Mi Fit (Post AMSUser # 77712310)

I have Mi Fit from the market and synchronization with Google Fit is in the settings and works.
Profile-Add Google Fit Accounts
what am I doing wrong? :)

Rep: (4)
Who knows, the firmware has not changed? I have 0.3.2 as it was with fic knows what time, and it remains

good afternoon! the scales discharge batteries very quickly and refuse to work
In discussions to the first version of the scales, such a problem is mentioned, they are advised to disassemble and inspect the bluetooth module for the presence of adhesions
for the second procedure remains the same? and understands all the same? I did not find a single video with the analysis of the second version

* A_Michaelis What are we waiting for from the new firmware? Free satellite TV in 4k format? : D
* TheOnlyDragon There were Varta batteries - fifty dollars a piece, they were enough for a month, now the cheapest ones stand - 55 rubles for 10 pieces, a pancake has been plowing the scales for almost a month.)) Make a conclusion.

Post has been editedprorokk-k - 17.10.18, 18:48

Hello. Is it possible to connect 2 users and their sync with two corresponding phones?

Rep: (4)
* jakooo , Yes

prorokk-k @ 10/17/18, 18:43*
There were Varta batteries - fifty dollars a piece, they were enough for a month, now the cheapest ones stand - 55 rubles for 10 pieces, a pancake has been plowing the scales for almost a month.)) Make a conclusion.

Well, in general, in principle, my died for two weeks
I think in principle there’s nothing to eat that much energy in these scales.
It seemed to me a very logical explanation that the scales cannot go into hibernation due to a marriage, but I understand the device parsing method (and the bug itself) is relevant only for the first version

Post has been editedTheOnlyDragon - 18.10.18, 20:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/06/20, 14:29