iPhone XS Max - Purchase

Rep: (830)
iPhone XS Max - Purchase
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

Attached Image

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful information
Differences of modifications (what to buy)
T-Mobile or sim-free
Price Differences (Where to Buy)
Apple official storein Russia: 96990 (64) - 109990 (256) - 127990 (512) в‚Ѕ
Apple official storein America: $ 1099 - $ 1249 - $ 1449
What to check when buying
  1. Appearance (IMEI compliance on the box and SIM card tray)
  2. Check by serial number that the phone is not activatedhttps://checkcoverage.apple.com/

Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the "Flea market" sections (for detailed rules, see Flea market
Doing business is allowed only in the section "Commercial services", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this section on the offer page.

Post has been editedFilislav - 07.10.18, 16:27
Reason for editing: About warranty when buying from the USA

Rep: (10400)
Created a poll in VK
https://vk.com/poll-27889479_304763459

Rep: (50)
And in support of the epl, someone already wrote, ask what and how there? About the versions.

* timelord-sergey
They wrote about XS both in ours and in the USA, there is no insurance on T-Mobile. Mach is the same.
By sim free it is not known so there are no model numbers.

Rep: (830)
Denpech @ 09/16/18, 9:49*
Created a poll in VK
So maybe in the cap threads it?

* givlax
I think it does not hurt, only in both topics of purchase

Rep: (4642)
* givlax
Yes, please do a survey in both topics, because it is important to know how many and which model people are taking at the moment.

Rep: (0)
I made a pre-order for xs max 14.09 foreshadowed nothing, the mainbox just changed the address to a new one. But Apple sent a letter that the order will be canceled, as the forwarding address. Who had the practice, how to get around?

Rep: (4642)
* stim.olympus,
Need to modify the address .. how? - Include ingenuity.

Rep: (60)
* stim.olympus,
No, it's a random and firing hands hike, it depends on the shift.
One order for the mainbox was confirmed and 3 were canceled with the same address, although they were distorting them. And the fact that they moved to a new warehouse did not play a role, since they moved to the former warehouse of the FISHISFAST intermediary and it is in the database

* stim.olympus,
Need to modify the address .. how? - Include ingenuity.

As you can see, ingenuity was enough here to ask a question, but no more. So piss

Pre-Order 09/14, 64 simfree, PFS status, money in hold, parcel. Comrades-experienced, what further action from the apple? How many days before the intended delivery does the invoice arrive? Can I still cancel the order? THX

Can I still cancel the order?

Now there is no. You can make a refund after the goods are delivered to the warehouse Parcel.

Rep: (1)
Until now, the money is not written off ...
3 days have passed, and silence ...
I feel the cancellation will be = \

Rep: (2)
I feel the cancellation will be = \

There is an opinion that they do nothing at the weekend. My second order is from Saturday in processing.
Although, on Saturday, I wrote them a mail clarification to the address when the first order for MB was turned and asked for another delivery address, the reaction was in five minutes - complete order cancellation. Here I sit waiting, the delivery dates have already moved to October.

Post has been editedDark Diver - 17.09.18, 09:56

Order in the first minutes after a couple of hours. A request for the write-off and write-off of money. On a parner. I ordered the order of the shopfans hanging orders, but silence. I think everything is already) as the year they were not even sent letters .. this appeared cancellation. So who in the process of processing has already been hanging for a long time and shipment for 21.09 can be powered by water. already canceled) ordered another time delivery for 1-8.10 .. if they do not ship it means not fate

cancellation. so that someone in the process of processing has been hanging for a long time and the shipment to 21.09 can be washed down with water.

I would advise to check the order by the number on the Apple website ... Often, Apple does not send letters about order cancellation to the mail.

Post has been editedDenpech - 17.09.18, 10:16

that's for sure. we are not worthy of letters .. so I do, every time I look at orders what happens .. in that year when the X were available immediately after an hour, the status changed canceling or shipping ..

Rep: (50)
In contrast to past attempts to order with epl (not new products), money was written off immediately.
Not now.
The question itself is:
When ordering through a guest, will all the delivery information, including the serial, be available?

timelord-sergey @ 09/17/18 11:43*
When ordering through a guest, will all the delivery information, including the serial, be available?

Yes, you then having an order number, email. address and phone number can add it to your account. I always do that, order from under the guest and then transfer it to my account. Through the point of blueadd to appleid

Post has been editedDenpech - 17.09.18, 10:55

Rep: (6)
Gentlemen, who orders through whom? I hear only a parcel post and I did not order anything through them ...
Buying through intermediaries is the same lottery as delivery by mail to Russia or are there any guarantees?
Who can advise what?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 03:03