256 [ 1 ] ** [0,1%]
Total votes: 968

Rep: (812)
iPhone XR - Purchase
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»

Attached Image

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful information
Differences of modifications (what to buy)
T-Mobile or sim-free
Price Differences (Where to Buy)
Apple official storein Russia: 64990 (64) - 68990 (128) - 77990 (256) в‚Ѕ
Apple official storein America: $ 749 - $ 799 - $ 899
What to check when buying
  1. Appearance (IMEI compliance on the box and SIM card tray)
  2. Check by serial number that the phone is not activatedhttps://checkcoverage.apple.com/
Warranty information for various iPhone XR models in Russia
iPhone XR
Model A1984 (USA) are serviced in official SCs of the Russian Federation from April 1, 2019
Model A2108 (2 SIM cards, Mainland China and Hong Kong) is not serviced

Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the "Flea market" sections (for detailed rules, see Flea market
Doing business is allowed only in the section "Commercial services", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this section on the offer page.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 19.04.20, 22:11

Rep: (27)
The second day the topic is empty. No one is considering buying an XR? Or is everyone waiting for his appearance alive to understand what kind of dark horse is this?

Rep: (131)
* AlexRicco,
And where to run ahead of the locomotive?
Devices will arrive, it will become a reasonable price tag, and take it.
What to discuss now?

Rep: (27)
* t.r.o.n.,
In the subject of buying XS, more than a hundred posts have already been clicked on, while this is the strangest choice in terms of increasing prices against the background of the modest innovations that have appeared in it.

AlexRicco @ 09/17/18, 12:40*
In the topic of buying XS already more than a hundred posts clicked

So Ponte is more expensive than money. Well, let shkolote feel involved in the "elite".
And this device - for the "rogue". How can they be shines in such a topic))))

Post has been editedt.r.o.n. - 17.09.18, 12:45

Rep: (48)
I'm tuning in for a purchase. Only now you can sit still for a month and watch the topic XS with interest. You can even grit your teeth about European prices - $ 749 is 640 euros, not 840. But what to do.

Rep: (5)
And I wonder where / how to buy a modification from China with two physical SIM slots

Rep: (16)
And I wonder where / how to buy a modification from China with two physical SIM slots

It seems only Xs will be with two sim cards)

Rep: (8)
BladeMix @ 09/18/2018, 10:32*
It seems only Xs will be with two sim cards)

Similarly, there will be support for two SIM cards.

Rep: (0)
Comrades,

I do not particularly understand the chip with the purchase in the US of such a phone from T Mobile. Will he really work in the Russian Federation?
Only operator models are available on the apple website now, there is no sim free

This is what is stated in the T mobile part.

Unlocked iPhone with T-Mobile SIM

Carrier Compatibility
Compatible with AT & T, Sprint, T ‑ Mobile, and Verizon
IPhone, iPhone, iPhone, iPhone, iPhone, iPad, iPhone If you choose an AT & T or Verizon carrier, your iPhone will be tied to your carrier.

Who will tell?

Rep: (20)
Allien82 @ 09/29/18, 15:06*
Will he really work in the Russian Federation?

Of course, the phone comes in, take out the SIM card mobile, insert your own and then activate it.
The difference from the symphony is only in the pre-installed SIM and the presence of a clip in the kit, and there’s also the absence / presence of a guarantee in the RF

Ramsei @ 09/29/18, 2:55*
Of course, the phone comes in, take out the SIM card mobile, insert your own and then activate it.

thank

That's what I'm asking about exactly XR, if you look at the Tmobile version, for example, 8 Plus - something completely different is written there:

Carrier Compatibility

Compatible with AT & T and T-Mobile
AT & T and T-Mobile wireless networks. It will use either 3G or 4G LTE cellular technology. It can also be roam internationally on many GSM carriers around the world.
This iPhone model doesn’t support CDMA technology such as those used by Sprint and Verizon.

Are you sure that XR eats our sim cards?

Rep: (1443)
* Allien82,
And what prevents unlocked, if in nature there will be dvuhsimochny XR, buy on e-bay?

Rep: (17)
* Aivengo73
It is better not to buy an iphone on e-bay, if a locked one comes - then you will suffer with an unlock.

* Aivengo73

Interested in taking for a minimum of money the usual XR
And that means in the US, with 52 billion spares for our money for the 128 GB version
So I'm interested in T mobile
No one can really explain.

Rep: (1443)
* devil-2009
A dispute open is not given? How many orgizkov drove from there, never jambs were not.

* Allien82,
Rested you this mobile. Unlocked to take safer.

Post has been editedAivengo73 - 01.10.18, 17:21

Aivengo73 @ 10/01/18 17:19*
Allien82,
Rested you this mobile. Unlocked to take safer.

sim free is not online. and is unlikely to be

Rep: (95)
Is buying a sim free or unlocked prefix available in foreign online stores? Or will this version of the device work for us with love?

an82 @ 09/18/18 09:57*

What is the point in two sim cards?
As for me - this is a completely useless thing, BUT ... the conversation is not about me.

Do you know that the iPhone is a special mode of operation for a pair of SIMs? He has 1 communication unit. Sims, in fact, "switch" in turn. Therefore, if you speak one number at a time, for the second one you are unavailable. It is inaccessible, and not busy ...
Appropriately - the same troubles with the network and other things.

Rep: (17)
* Aivengo73
The point is not what is given and what is not, what for looking for adventure in the ass if you can take it from the official site.

Posted 10/01/2018 20:16:

* Allien82,
There is always, appear when sales open later in October

Rep: (222)
* t.r.o.n. , all modern flagships have only one radio module and, accordingly, this problem concerns all

Post has been editedhant21 - 01.10.18, 22:38

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/07/20, 10:42