iPhone XR (2018) - Discussion | Diagonal 6.1 / Apple A12 Bionic / 3 GB

Rep: (222)
DiscussioniPhone XR (2018)
PictureiPhone XR
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Firmware В»| Discussion Camera iPhone XS, XS Max, XR | Apple iPhone XR / XS / XS max - Marriage | IPhone battery life | A source of information

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of device selection (there is a section -Selection and Comparison)
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with the "Refurbished" refurbished devices (discussed in Section- Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
12. Questions about repairing the phone are discussed in the topic -iPhone Repair
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

Specifications:
Basic information:
Colors : black, blue, yellow, white, coral and (PRODUCT) RED
Memory : 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB
CPU : A12 Bionic
RAM : presumably 3 GB

Additional Information:
Physical dimensions:
  • Length: 150.9 mm
  • Width: 75.7 mm
  • Thickness: 8.3 mm
  • Weight: 194 g

Display:
  • Display Liquid Retina HD
  • Multi-Touch LCD display on the entire front panel. With a diagonal of 6.1 inches and IPS technology.
  • 1792 Г— 828 pixels, 326 ppi
  • 1400: 1 contrast ratio (standard)
  • True Tone Technology
  • Extended color gamut (P3)
  • Brightness up to 625 cd / mВІ (standard)
  • Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints
  • Supports simultaneous display of multiple languages ​​and character sets
* The iPhone XR display is a rounded rectangle. The diagonal of this rectangle without rounding is 6.06 inches (the actual viewing area is smaller).
Useful experience
For those who want to increase the fonts in the browser Safari -Way
Deciphering geolocation services that can be turned off to save battery power -Here, thankinterceptor13

Post has been editedMadfile - 11.08.20, 22:44
Reason for editing: added a link to the topic Time iPhone battery life

Rep: (18)
Someone uses a smartphone Galaxy Watch the clock? Are there any problems?

Rep: (48)
DenZzzzz @ 04.03.20, 10:01*
Someone uses a smartphone Galaxy Watch the clock? Are there any problems?

They were periodic dumps and battery zhor clock

Rep: (5)
As you 10:00 I've got a maximum of 6 from the beginning of the purchase (10
February 2020)

Rep: (3)
* SteveAppleJobs,
an example was taken from the test on the internet, but what prevents compared with its 10 o'clock?)
10 hours 100%, 90% wear is 9 hours

Rep: (14)
Prompt, wallet (EPL card for singing) in the backup iTunes is not saved? I set up or crooked?

Guys how to remove the figure # 1? I just infuriates simkarty another set

Attached images
Attached Image

* klimovs,
It should be maintained, but will have to re-enter cvv2 code for security

Rep: (57)
* SteveAppleJobs I have no figures
Attached Image

Rep: (245)
* SteveAppleJobs,
This network name is - Megafon # 1. Such as "the number one operator in Russia." It seems we can not rename the network, so it can not be removed.

Post has been editedAgent_ShmaT - 04.03.20, 16:07

It is such simkarty

I put another simkarty so without # 1 (also Megafon)

Rep: (2)
People tell me. Periodically pops up sign, failure activation network. What is it? And for what ?

Rep: (26)
* What_is-Lav People gave no small money for this device and have the right to express their discontent and criticism. I suppose for the year remains at 100%, but I know people who are outraged about the battery drawdown in such a short time.

Rep: (68)
* -D & M-,
I had this past fall on Xp, Agios 12.3.1 Operator MTS
But the problem went away by itself. Apparently mts chudil something.

Rep: (61)
Igor Karabasov @ 04/03/20, 21:01*
people gave no small money for this device

Ne_bos, adults consider themselves to be. A ne_podomnye for yourself spend money on a rattle.

Post has been editedMarkRenton - 04.03.20, 23:02

Rep: (0)
Hi all, when I pay over the phone at the store, says bring your device to the terminal, I offer and nothing happens, averted, brought his work. It was the first time that worked. This is not a problem with the nfc chip? That it can influence? It has never just phone NSF I xs how it works. In fact may have terminal repulsed all their chips in, not my Che is) Explain please

Post has been editedMonx17 - 04.03.20, 23:46

Rep: (2)
* russtik31, I just xr chudil yesterday. And I chudil only 3g mode. To reset the network settings. It seems as long as everything is OK

Posted on 03/05/2020, 05:55:

* Monx17, before paying twice press the power button pops up a window with a map, read feysaydi and only then bring your phone to the terminal

Rep: (274)
Monx17 @ 04.03.20, 23:45*
Explain, please

even with a locked even with an unlocked screen hold the phone to the terminal jumps wallet application on the entire screen and asked to click twice on the power button (fast and recognizes your face), then check mark appears on the screen (below the map) and apply the second time the phone to terminal and pay for !!

there is a way easier, but it is blocked by the screen a little longer !!
in the wallet is set to "double tap the side button" in any state of the device, press twice on the lock button - jumps wallet and detects a face - your phone is ready to pay!

* Igor Karabasov,

Let express, only that it will change? Or differently things work on other devices?
It is a technique, and it is characterized by wear.

Posted 03/05/2020, 9:13:

* evgenyi9009,
Why all this?)
As long as the phone has got to do a double tap, this time illuminates the purse and asked him feysnut. You get the phone yet, you look at it, he'll find out on the fly and then you put a time.
I.e:
- Pulling the phone immediately do a double tap
- As long as you raise it, just look
- Phone learns and then bring to a terminal for a couple of seconds
- Profit

ps The main thing that the terminal has already lit up "payment" before bring the device.
Sometimes, if the terminal is not razduplil, the first time does not work payment

Rep: (274)
What_is-Lav @ 05.03.20, 09:09*
Why all this?)

for a split second longer than he begins to be blocked !!) and that's the whole reason
as if the phone grows dull, it is clear that he is waiting for either another pressing or not (lock screen), but still ..!

Posted on 03/05/2020, 10:54:

* What_is-Lav,
there seems to function as a transportation card, something like Faith without pay allows ..
that you can tell about it? limit what there?

Rep: (26)
What_is-Lav @ 5.03.20, 9:09*
Let express, only that it will change? Or differently things work on other devices?
It is a technique, and it is characterized by wear.
forum for this and there that could speak, to share problems.
Then why all the devices there is a deterioration in different ways, under the same operating scenarios? Why do some of the year is not the volume of the battery falls, and some two months there is a drawdown of a few percent? Obviously a problem in Apple.

Posted on 03/05/2020, 12:29:

What_is-Lav @ 5.03.20, 9:09*
it will change?
it will change a lot. For example: if people had not complained about the low battery problem then sure Apple would still be put Akuma Volume of 1700

Post has been editedIgor Karabasov - 05.03.20, 12:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 9:07