iPhone XS Max (2018) - Discussion | Diagonal 6.5 / Apple A12 Bionic / 4 GB

Rep: (77)
DiscussioniPhone XS Max (2018)
PictureiPhone XS MAX
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Firmware В»| Discussion Camera iPhone Xs, Xs Max | IPhone battery life | A source of information | Apple iPhone XR / XS / XSmax - Marriage

Attached Image

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of the comparison and selection unit (there is a section -Select and compare Apple devices )
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with repaired devices."Refurbished" (discussed in section - Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
Such messages are deleted without warning!

Specifications:
A12 Bionic processor (frequency not disclosed yet)
4Gb RAM
Versions for 64/256/512 Gb
12M cameras
Touchscreen 120 hertz
Most importantly, wait! Iphone Xs and Xs MAX will receive 2 sim. (For China market)

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:

Prices:
Iphone xs 64 GB 87 990.00 pyb.
Iphone xs 256 GB 100,990.00 pyb.
Iphone xs 512 GB 118 990.00 pyb.

iPhone XS Max Display 6.5 inches *
iPhone XS Max 64 GB 96,990.00 pyb.
iPhone XS Max 256 GB 109 990.00 pyb.
iPhone XS Max 512 GB 127 990.00 pyb.

The start of sales in the Russian Federation is scheduled for September 28, 2018

Overview of the two-part version from Wylsa
Useful:

List of operators supporting eSIM - List

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 08.01.20, 16:08
Reason for editing: added a link about the camera

Rep: (5)
evgenyi9009 @ 12.02.20, 11:54*
PCT 2 years! the second year for the protection of consumer rights, even online EPL seem to write about it!

They write one on the site, and in the phone's menu more!
The menu contains the phone warranty date after activation and is one year

Rep: (1)
* Harry Zimm,
There is a thread someone with the guarantee of the PCT? That's interesting, what is written ...
One friend of those engaged in iPhones, said the two-year warranty on ROSTEST only with box and receipt.

* Arabesque And you can not guarantee the PCT ??

Rep: (1)
Harry Zimm @ 12.02.20, 21:35*
Arabesque, and you can not guarantee the PCT ??

I do not PCT, I wrote about it! American me, warranty American, 1 year warranty.

Post has been editedArabesque - 12.02.20, 22:51

Rep: (273)
Arabesque @ 02/12/20, 21:26*
There is a thread someone with the guarantee of the PCT? That's interesting, what is written ...

31.12.2019 bought, limited warranty 30/12/2020

Rep: (1313)
evgenyi9009 @ 12.02.20, 21:59*
it is a trifle of which there is a feeling on the phone!

I only just pulled the body to see if he crunches. I heard the crunch - calmed down. The daily operation of a crunch-existent.

* Chieftech There is under the rear window of wireless charging coil, can it when you press emits sounds if not perfectly anchored, can eat here techniques who knows?

Rep: (1313)
Harry Zimm @ 13.02.20, 15:30*
in the same place under the rear window of wireless charging coil, can it when you press emits sounds if not perfectly anchored, can eat here techniques who knows?

Yes, do not care, to be honest, there creaks. It is not possible during normal operation "accidentally" click on the area, causing a creak. Only specially you can draw it * it, enjoying it;)

Rep: (7)
* Arabesque,
Do not need a receipt or box, they have all the information in the database. In the case of a warranty come with your passport to the ASC and telephone, nothing more is needed. I handed over the SE under the law on protection of the rights (the official at that time is already out). For information: Accessories, too, can pass on the warranty. Recently changed cable blackened contacts, have given a new one.

Rep: (273)
ChiefTech @ 13.02.20, 09:57*
It is not possible during normal operation "accidentally" click on the area, causing a creak.

When your hands are busy, pressing the phone to your ear and shoulder can hear the crunch, so I did, and noticed!
I agree it does not interfere in the daily operation, but a couple of times a week reminds himself!

Posted on 13/02/2020, 12:03:

Harry Zimm @ 13.02.20, 09:30*
in the same place under the rear window of wireless charging coil, can it when you press emits sounds if not perfectly anchored, can eat here techniques who knows?

Just above the adhesive coil does not creak and publishes a metal screen which is located under the glass! In about 11 to fix everything!

Rep: (0)
Hello! He became the owner of the beautiful X With Max 256. While all like it, but annoying one point: when talking without a headset often include a speakerphone or mute icon. Apparently falsely responds. Accordingly, do not talk on the phone comfortably. Before it was 7+ and he had no such problems. Any idea how to solve it?

Rep: (494)
ssv3569 @ 13.02.20, 18:36*
often It includes a speakerphone or mute icon.

ssv3569 @ 13.02.20, 18:36*
Any idea how to solve it?

If "quite often", it means that no problems will be able to reproduce the problem in the ASC, and then get a new machine, or 99% will change the screen.

Rep: (157)
* ssv3569,
and you have a protective glass case is not glued?
if glued, remove it nafig.

msya @ 13.02.20, 22:52*
ssv3569,
and you have a protective glass case is not glued?
if glued, remove it nafig.

No glass or film в™‚

Rep: (157)
* ssv3569,
then yes, the advice above - in service: yes2:

Rep: (895)
M
Dear users of the topic ...
We do not violateResource rules and do not deviate from the topic of discussion. Please stop flooding and offtopic topic. Remind Buying and discussion covers, fast reel stands, protective glasses, and so on, please continue further discussion in the topic Apple iPhone XS Max - Accessories . Topic cleaned.

I schA choknus))) it is better to take the xs 256 xs or max at 64. Both of 50k. The couple have 11 pro max but do not want to imagine such a dear brother. I take her cell phone in hand and it seems to me straight that he is a super healthy straight huge, but the content on it is a pleasure to watch and play. He took just 11 pro in hand sitting course great for everyday use kicks, but I think it will be too small for gaming or watching youtube no such effect will be. Now I go with xiaomi mi9 t. The screen is almost like the max, but xiaomi comfortably in the hand, and with no max. In short, I do not know what to do, conductive head explode :) and not too little to be 64GB in 2020

Post has been editedMtvhlam - 16.02.20, 20:14

Rep: (1447)
* Mtvhlam So if you do not know, and seeing schupaya them all live, where we know we can and make a decision for you. Take what you like and enjoy. The more you see and compare personally. Kindergarten

* Mtvhlam , The memory can be increased with the help of cloud storage, and the small screen does not increase

iPhone xs max dual SIM can be connected instead of the second physical esim?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 8:21