iPhone XS Max (2018) - Discussion | Diagonal 6.5 / Apple A12 Bionic / 4 GB

Rep: (82)
DiscussioniPhone XS Max (2018)
PictureiPhone XS MAX
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Firmware В»| Discussion Camera iPhone Xs, Xs Max | IPhone battery life | A source of information | Apple iPhone XR / XS / XSmax - Marriage

Attached Image

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of the comparison and selection unit (there is a section -Select and compare Apple devices )
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with repaired devices."Refurbished" (discussed in section - Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
Such messages are deleted without warning!

Specifications:
A12 Bionic processor (frequency not disclosed yet)
4Gb RAM
Versions for 64/256/512 Gb
12M cameras
Touchscreen 120 hertz
Most importantly, wait! Iphone Xs and Xs MAX will receive 2 sim. (For China market)

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:

Prices:
Iphone xs 64 GB 87 990.00 pyb.
Iphone xs 256 GB 100,990.00 pyb.
Iphone xs 512 GB 118 990.00 pyb.

iPhone XS Max Display 6.5 inches *
iPhone XS Max 64 GB 96,990.00 pyb.
iPhone XS Max 256 GB 109 990.00 pyb.
iPhone XS Max 512 GB 127 990.00 pyb.

The start of sales in the Russian Federation is scheduled for September 28, 2018

Overview of the two-part version from Wylsa
Useful:

List of operators supporting eSIM - List

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 08.01.20, 16:08
Reason for editing: added a link about the camera

Rep: (360)
Only I made the booking, after 5 minutes already asking for money o.O. In that year, I had to wait for that way of weeks 2-3))

Rep: (53)
-t3- @ 14.09.18, 15:57*
So, Processing, ordered on apple.com US through "banderolku" spouse gold, at 256GB, sim-free ...

These are now become:
"IPhone XS Max
Arrives Sep 28 - Oct 5 "

So I understand - I wait for the 28th .... And at least for a week should withdraw money from the card ...

Post has been edited-t3- - 14.09.18, 16:27

Rep: (3)
Here, too, I have no money on the map, the map changed, I sit here and think undo or not, order one of the first 10: 03 who will tell of those who have also changed the map before, how quickly write off or cancel?

Post has been editedigrachishka - 14.09.18, 16:48

Rep: (10268)
* igrachishka,
Now during the day ...

* igrachishka,
That year was a setup, that while waiting for re-debiting, gave my order to another and I was transferred to the next wave. But then written off before sending now it is not clear how.

Post has been editedGloomAngel - 14.09.18, 17:05

Rep: (8)
Those who write off much in rubles? And who was paying any bank?
P.S. Forgot to unsubscribe, an order from the money deducted 3h 10:40. ago.

Rep: (59)
* [Valentin],
1 of 3 orders written off, in rubles xs how much to pay in dollars but buying rate in my bank was 68.25 at the time
He paid Tinkoff

* igrachishka, I like it changed through the Apple Store app payment method (card) unnecessarily ordering through it forever.
After the change of card money written off immediately. And I was not sitting and waiting for re-debiting.

* benwar,
We did not Tinkoff 69.10 conversion rate today? I have just such a site had seen enough. Also I wanted to pay them.

Post has been editedGloomAngel - 14.09.18, 17:47

Rep: (3)
* [Valentin],
VISA Zapsibcombank at the rate of 70.32 ... It's just kapets ((

* Metrolog-89, oh ... tyzh ... I paid at this time to write off the BEAC 76,100в‚Ѕ, usually always paid VTB.

Rep: (59)
* GloomAngel,
They convert exchange is currently 68.35
where did you get 69.10 I xs)

People have the money now in Holden, will be written off at the time of dispatch and at the rate at the time. Or even can cancel the order ...

Post has been editedDenpech - 14.09.18, 17:55

* benwar,
They have online courses in the section. there is a point "Shopping on the Internet", and this item is your fare. Anyway.
igrachishka @ 14.09.18, 16:47*
Here, too, I have no money on the map, the map changed, I sit here and think undo or not, order one of the first 10: 03 who will tell of those who have also changed the map before, how quickly write off or cancel?

Just looked, in order now there is "Pay Now" is a button for re-payment. Those. when the money appear on the map, simply presses on it and write off immediately, no waiting.
Denpech @ 14.09.18, 17:53*
People have the money now in Holden, will be written off at the time of dispatch and at the rate at the time. Or even can cancel the order ...

In that year, if the money is written off, all 100%, which will be sent.

Post has been editedGloomAngel - 14.09.18, 18:07

GloomAngel @ 14.09.18, 18:58*

You still do not have written off the money frozen in Holden. 100% guarantee that it will send the order statusPreparing to Ship . In the meantime, all 50/50.

Post has been editedDenpech - 14.09.18, 18:12

* Denpech,
Well, it does not say so, when frozen, then 100% sent and also the status changed immediately, but with a delay. But then there were written off during working hours, and now, apparently, this happens automatically, and will then check.

* GloomAngel,
I have always focused on the Preparing to Ship.

GloomAngel @ 14.09.18, 18:58*

Apple iPhone XS (Post benwar # 77024295)

Rep: (2)
Well begun: beee:

Rep: (17)
* Dark Diver,

And the money written off?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/07/20, 00:46