Lenovo Yoga Book C930 (touch keyboard e-ink) | [notebook]

Rep: (1)
Lenovo Yoga Book C930 (e-ink touchscreen keyboard)
notebook: windows

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Description
Hello! It has long been eyeing what to buy, an e-ink monitor 13 "or an Onix max carta book with a similar screen.
Yesterday I saw in social networks the news about the release of a laptop with a touch keyboard on electronic ink. It can be used as a tablet for graphics. Hopefully the screen is for reading too.
The price is promised $ 1 thousand. The toad presses, but it’s interesting, because PC monitor and book cost the same. If someone has information about checking a laptop, especially about flaws, write here, we will read and see if we need one.
By the way, nobody really answered me on the monitor and the book on this forum. This indicates a low prevalence and prohibitive price. And now the laptop is entered in the same amount.
Specifications
At the heart of the novelty is the Intel m3-7Y30 CPU or Core i5-7Y54. Screens are characterized by a diagonal of 10.8 inches. The primary resolution is 2560 x 1600 pixels, the secondary resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. There is 4 GB of RAM, and for data storage there is a 256 GB SSD. Battery capacity should be enough for about 8.6 hours of operation. For the novelty, they created the Precision Pen stylus (developed by Wacom), but it is sold separately.

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Rep: (14)
Aleksei01 @ 08.08.20, 00:23*
Opened everywhere

And just got the other found?

Rep: (31)
The fact of the matter is only off.
In the keyboard, you can change the combination of characters, but the third does not add and the double display is not removed ...

Aleksei01 @ 08.08.20, 15:03*
The keyboard

Can you "redraw" buttons? Where to read?

* Dim-soft ,
On the keyboard itself (right at the top), go to these settings and there is the ability to change the characters.

Aleksei01 @ 08.08.20, 18:24*
Change characters.

There is a choice of language?
Chose Ukrainian - there are more characters there.
It doesn't matter what I choose Ctrl + Alt + C = В© r = В® T = Гѕ q = Г¤ w = Г…

those. Part of the "extra" letters are introduced, it is interesting to make your skin? Let all letters always be

I would like, but I do not possess such skills.
I think the model is quite rare, the sources of Lenova does not give and if something changes, then only Lenova will do it ...

Grandpa Askasai @ 03.06.20, 01:35*
Does anyone tell how this machine lives under Linux?

It is said that Ubunta is normal, even the screen and a pen out of the box, but the EINK keyboard does not work.
Skillman one saw:https://github.com/ale...C930-Linux-Eink-Driver

Posted on 08/04/2020, 17:18:

Aleksei01 @ 08.08.20, 18:59*
I would like to

I looked into the KeyboardBlob files - there began
KBD-BLOB Capsule Lenovo Research 1.0
* в•њ RSA2048 PKCS
There is a suspicion that they signed O.O

Why do Linux check instead of off Windows .. ??

Rep: (1)
* Adminkmn,
Good afternoon. and there is an opportunity to lay out the video how the screen works with normal office work, browser

Rep: (0)
Perhaps browser on E-ink browser? If so, it's convenient or not? If you read not PDF files for how long is the page shut down?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.12.20, 04:01