Discussion camera Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Rep: (22)
Discussion camera Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ |

Camera specifications
Main camera: 12 MP + 5 MP, (f / 1.9, pixel size 1.4 microns) + (f / 2.0, pixel size 1.12 microns)
Image Stabilization, EIS, Electronic Stabilization
Main camera module: Samsung S5K5E8,5 MP; Sony IMX363, 12 MP
Front camera: 20 MP, Samsung S5K3T1 module, f / 2.0, pixel size 0.9 microns
1.8 microns in the mode of combining Defining Pixel Binning SuperPixel 4x4 5 Mr ........... Works on all third-party cameras .. On the drain, the default is 20 Mr.
Defining Pixel Binning SuperPixel - combining 4 pixels to 1 (increasing light sensitivity with loss of photo resolution)
Video: 4K, 30 fps; 720P, 30 fps, slow motion 240 fps; 1080P, 30 fps, slow motion 240 fps
Useful

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 24.02.20, 17:13
Reason for editing: Create photo using IR-camera

Rep: (581)
A few photos comparing GCam and stock. The place, the cafe, the light is scarce, less than is visible in the photo.
gcam
Attached Image

stock with Ai and hdr cars
Attached Image

stock without AI hdr
Attached Image

Outside cloudy twilight stock AI hdr Auto
Attached Image

Gcam
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
VVSS @ 09/09/18, 17:50*
A few photos comparing GCam and stock. The place, the cafe, the light is scarce, less than is visible in the photo.

For me it's so worthy

Arics @ 09/09/18, 20:03*
For me it's so worthy

And I have the same opinion. Maybe bad photos on 13 ru firmware. I have 18. And the main thing in the camera is not crop, but the sharpness of the lens and the overall color reproduction, then what colors, what pattern. I have never wanted to further process the photos of this camera in Photoshop, although I have to shoot a lot for the store and edited each photo. It was the post-processing xiaomi that was a success.

Post has been editedVVSS - 09.09.18, 18:18

Rep: (29)
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 - Discussion (Post by serega1715 # 76858840)
Serega1715 @ 09/09/18, 18:14*
Here are a couple of pictures with flash. For comparison, Poco and note 5

Thanks again. What is your opinion? From what I see in the pictures, the flash at Poco is brighter, the photo on PH5 is darker ...
By the way, is the flash single-tone or not?

Post has been editedandyback - 09.09.18, 18:32

Rep: (47)
* VVSS , I really look forward to more examples on the gcam in clear sunny weather and in the dark, I consider this phone to replace n6.1

Rep: (96)
Just for comparison, a couple of crop. In the afternoon, the difference will probably be small, tiny even with gkam, noises only. But in the room when there is little light coming out decently, there are almost no noise and details.
rn5 cam mod
Attached Image

Poco gcam
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
1 gcam hdr + weight slightly more than 2 meters. 2 al + hdr stock weight almost 6

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* sideshifter ,
the oldXiaomi Pocophone F1 - Discussion (Post by VVSS # 76763978)

A couple more pictures of comparison with GCam. Where with the signature stock Ai + Auto hdr. No GCam Signature.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

In the first case, DD is better in runoff, in the second in GCam. The superiority of GCam in the afternoon, as such, is not.

Post has been editedVVSS - 10.09.18, 10:20

* VVSS what level of hdr + did you choose? Or left by default?

Renatique @ 09/10/18, 12:33*
what level of hdr + did you choose? Or left by default?

Medium, everything above hangs more often when shooting. Plus, I set increase +2 in the choice of auto exposure, as I noticed that the Google camera takes pictures a little darker. And even with this level the photos are darker. During the day you probably need to set +4, but in low light this is a lot and a maximum of +2.

I am looking for a miui camera mod without on / off noise. On pH5, he made more detailed photos on it than at rest. What I uploaded in the discussion is set as an update of the main camera, but what I found with a different name the video finder stops. Maybe he has a miui camera mod? Or he doesn’t work at rest

Posted on 09/10/2018, 11:07:

An example from the ph5 topic, but it does not work for us (Discussion of the camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) (Post raining # 75537935)

Previously, I laid out this version of miui camera without noise, can someone make a clone of it?
Attached fileMiuiCamera.apk(14.88 MB)

A few more photos of comparison, with a weak yellow light.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Not to say that GCam is definitely better. Perhaps if you look closely only. But the overall picture and impression of the photo is the same, even somewhere the drain is nicer.

Post has been editedVVSS - 10.09.18, 11:59

* VVSS,
In gkam a little more detail less watercolor
Therefore, I want to find a drain without noise

Post has been editedrenatique - 10.09.18, 12:37

Rep: (13)
* VVSS How did you put 18 update?

Vitaly887 @ 09/10/18, 14:36*
How did you put the 18 update?

The bootloader unlocked and installed the firmware via miflash tgz.

Rep: (13)
* VVSS , and what gcam do you use?

Naryl camera with the shutdown of the noise reduction, from the theme mi 2s. On the machine should be better drain if you turn off the noise reduction.
HedgeCam (Post alexxxx82 # 54643937)

P.S. All the same, on ph5 the photo is clearer and there are more details, although there is more noise (sorry

Post has been editedrenatique - 10.09.18, 12:58

Vitaly887 @ 09/10/18, 14:54*
and I use gcam

Attached fileOP6_N6_GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.2.apk(37.33 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 22:51