Support for USB-drives, including an external hard drive

Processor: Amlogic S905D
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-450MP3

RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
TV: DVB-T2
USB keyboard and mouse support
Dimensions, W x D x H: 130 x 98 x 21 mm
Delivery set: Media player, remote control, device of charging from a network, HDMI cable

A photo
Attached Image

Purchase
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 16.01.20, 22:34
Reason for editing: Launcher MECOOL M8S Plus DVB

Rep: (68)
* kotgeorgia
Laid-up file is accurate and does neiproshivka sql data base probably with channels
with 5 files also did not firmware judging by the size of these files

and so to help - backup is just do not necessarily firmware. softiny authors can make your backup in any form they please.

Post has been editedNuts_ - 14.05.19, 22:26

Rep: (64)
Nuts_ @ 14.05.19, 22:25*
and so to help - backup is just do not necessarily firmware. softiny authors can make your backup in any form they please.

Here the conversation was not about the whole backup firmware and backup channels only ...

kotgeorgia @ 14.05.19, 18:39*
Are you sure that this file is from Mecool?

This is the March firmware (backup DTV), I have the same files. And yes, they are not compatible with January, August, etc ... Since the program DTV another translation other features and options more.

Post has been editedmisterg1 - 14.05.19, 23:04

And now the question to the filling, the channels are displayed in T2 only in Ukraine and Russia will not be displayed. Maybe that's the problem? Who March insertion of Russia show channels, and one from Ukraine and wrote no license ??? So far as I understand it displays only Ukrainian TV March, although I could be wrong, and not connected with it.

Rep: (68)
kotgeorgia @ 14.05.19, 20:39*
Firmware on January MECOOL has the form

this message is confusing

Rep: (161)
vovaavtozvuk @ 14.05.19, 12:21*
By the way on YouTube out of the box (1.3.8) less advertising than the updated YouTube (any more than 1 version). This is everyone's business. The only negative Yutuba of the box is the maximum quality 720p

As for me, "less advertising" - is a plus, which covers all the disadvantages. : Good: A 720p - quite enough for the STB. I and a general authorization is exposed. Smoother shows especially WCPM and YouTube. ;)

Rep: (67)
An'Droid @ 15.05.19, 07:19*
I and a general authorization is exposed. Smoother shows especially WCPM and YouTube.

On January and March it is done so that a higher resolution will not choose - will still be 720p. On this January and March as well and work smoothly, bask less steel. Although TV shows and 1080 if it is checked through the panel from the TV - but in fact have the menu set-top boxes, DTV, etc. operate at 720p.

Rep: (0)
Thank the Chinese for the March firmware: clap:. top box is now rabotet Hustler not tupit in YouTube before it was impossible to properly do something about it now as it should be without glitches all fast Wifi, have not worked DVB-C channels only DVBT. I live in Moscow Acad provider after re firmware earned all channels but writes No License in the name, look for the 5 days to change something will or not names as here write well, or will wait for correction)

Rep: (4)
So. Perhaps a bit out of topic, but today because of problems with the channel name in the prefix IILM m8s plus, the seller offered me a partial refund. I conducted correspondence with the seller over a month. He helped me in every way, but all to no avail. Today, after 2 weeks of silence he's still got in touch and offered me compensation. Exactly 10 dollars, which is about 660 rubles. Considering that I bought the console, and so not to bad a discount coupon, plus compensation from the seller, and received 1416 rubles for a set-top box. The dispute he accepted immediately. For the money to be honest I would have put up even with "no license" But the problem with no license, some sort of hook or not hook I still won, and now am happy as an elephant.
ZY New firmware on the Mikulov seller said is unlikely to be. Late-March. At Uni 2 will be in anyone, that to me on their forum said. I sit myself at yuni2. Works while flawlessly.

Rep: (4)
samatlor @ 15.05.19, 17:24*
By the way Mecool you to its firmware or on UNI?

klui @ 15.05.19, 14:11*
I sit myself at yuni2. Works while flawlessly.

* samatlor,
plus more you need to try to have someone ask for a recovery image, those who have a DVB-T2 standards with the names of the March firmware or the firmware yuni2.

Rep: (19)
Guys, tell me a good and easy to use application manager with Capability removal of truths and so on.

Rep: (67)
ChildOfaRainbow @ 17.05.19, 14:29*
good and convenient application manager with Capability removal of truths and so on.

link
es Explorer or the latest version or the version: 3.2.5.2, I use this

* vovaavtozvuk,
not looking for it application manager, not files, which can be given to / remove different permissions already installed application.

Here is the app I'm looking for (analogous to native which is not "out of the box"), please tell me.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

figured, I put atv launcher + ccleaner, everything is OK, and how to make atv launcher does not cut down when you restart the TV box?

Who than uses and that it is better to choose? Connection via HDMI. Just what do each of the modes, can someone knows something?

Attached images
Attached Image

ChildOfaRainbow @ 17.05.19, 19:34*
launcher does not cut down

long press "HOME" button;)

yakobi2 @ 02.04.19, 07:32*
Here suffering supercam settings

Thanks! Shara began to work fine, I put vsdtv_user_data supercam folder with files and settings introduced in oscam.server then stick with updated database, everything works.

Rep: (15)
grafaiel @ 18.05.19, 20:34*
Thanks! Shara began to work fine, I put vsdtv_user_data supercam folder with files and settings introduced in oscam.server then stick with updated database, everything works.

Probably, it is necessary to "Useful" Moderator bring ..... I think for dvb-t2 it is also nice ....

Hello. I purchased the device. Many people write that works right out of the box ... I, too, everything works, except m2. I have different antenna level almost 100% of the signal, the signal quality is always 0% No ..... channel catches.
Simple cheap set-top box on a piece of wire catches ... To Moscow 10km.
Maybe what I'm doing wrong? Or the machine is defective!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/06/20, 9:25