Support for USB-drives, including an external hard drive

Processor: Amlogic S905D
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-450MP3

RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
TV: DVB-T2
USB keyboard and mouse support
Dimensions, W x D x H: 130 x 98 x 21 mm
Delivery set: Media player, remote control, device of charging from a network, HDMI cable

A photo
Attached Image

Purchase
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedC # D - 08.09.20, 13:17
Reason for edit: corrected link to purchase

Rep: (64)
After 30 minutes of watching a video on YouTube, the console hangs with a characteristic sound and does not react to anything ... It turns off only when you pull it out of the socket. Has anyone encountered such a treatment? Such a problem is seen only with YouTube ...

Rep: (-5)
It is treated by laying under a tranny.

Rep: (64)
C # D @ 12.14.18, 23:29*
There was a similar problem, I installed the YouTube version less, it helped me

And how to fix the error after opening YouTube on the desktop after that?

Rep: (68)
YouTube for Android TV version: 1.3.8 also hung after a while, demolished and installed version: 2.02.14 - now it works stably + there is an opportunity in YouTube to choose 4K quality.

error opening YouTube on your desktop?

I, too, after removing the standard YouTube for Android TV version: 1.3.8 and installing version: 2.02.14 when I click on the top You Tube icon, an error occurs. How to fix this error so that YouTube opens from the desktop?

Rep: (69)
Does anyone use a keyboard with a subject? I got a brand new device, I wanted to test YouTube with a search ... The connected keyboard works fine, but there is no switching between languages, and most importantly, the enter button does not work
The speed of the device saddens me ..

* hackdroid, An Indian (and possibly a Vietnamese) bought a stitched prefix - he even got it out of the box with a custom screen saver.
But if you take a little walk, you can go to the site of a Vietnamese (that's for sure)https://daivietpda.comwho loves doing firmware very much

Post has been editedNuts_ - 16.12.18, 01:32

Rep: (0)
Good day to all.
Delivered teamviewer, it works slowly, but it works (so as not to go to my grandmother every time :))
Now questions:
1) what is the timeline viewer that aida64 and still different utilities show 4GB instead of 8GB, and in the review the link from the beginning of the branch is the same, does it all? someone checked, is there a physical chip 8 or 4?
2) is there a regular samba or ftp server in the firmware? if so, how to run and what passwords?

Post has been editeddionis456 - 16.12.18, 02:24

Rep: (5)
I, too, after removing the standard YouTube for Android TV version: 1.3.8 and installing version: 2.02.14 when I click on the top You Tube icon, an error occurs. How to fix this error so that YouTube opens from the desktop?

There is no way to fix it. Only additionally add a shortcut to the desktop "plus sign" and start from it. I tried to stay on the factory version in the English version - for a while it started normally, and then everything was still.

Rep: (5)
* Nuts_ , I think that I did not buy the firmware, he requested it himself, since the site belongs to him, and on the website, how to upgrade the firmware using the Usb burning tool, including my boxes.
Secondly, maybe he resells the stitched consoles.
You can try to contact him, ask to throw off Rom.

P.s Vietnamese as you do not rummage: good_luck:

Hello. Did anyone try to screw the usb modem to the subject?

Rep: (69)
* hackdroid,
Yeah, vidos is also his ... there they ask for firmware in comments and then I don’t see the link :)

* dionis456,
Well, it’s like an android - it’s regular then the root for happiness.
If I remember correctly, such servers are in the form of android applications.
but in general, you can even put openwrt - then there will be both webgui and ssh
It is possible even Linux in the form of boot elec probably but there will already be a lot of questions.
similarly with a modem.

the modem for fun inserted. he is in router mode so he himself finds a network but the Internet does not go from him. On the device, by the way, there is a PPP application - it requires a cable.

the closest competitor had preinstalled openwrt
Well, the IconBIT XDS1003D T2 is generally like a minicomp with Linux and all kinds of servers.

Post has been editedNuts_ - 16.12.18, 21:28

Nuts_ @ 11.16.18, 13:07*
Internet with ethermet over wifi?

works great

Zergo68 @ 10.12.18, 23:10*
GI UNI 2, apparently a clone, and it also has DVB-C

It seems that this is it, in a non or re-branded version, you need to find the firmware from GI, maybe someone came across this? : thank_you:

Rep: (68)
It seems that this is it, in a non or re-branded version, you need to find the firmware from GI, maybe someone came across this?

Here is the site of this consolehttp://www.gi.ua/ua/catalog/receivers/gi-uni-2/

http: //www.galaxy-inno..log/resivery/gi-uni-2/

Post has been editedvovaavtozvuk - 17.12.18, 17:56

Rep: (4)
Filled on the Yandex-drive all the firmware that is there. there are two types: for TWRP and Usb burning tool
Firmware + twrp

I tried to connect via ADB, it also works, it’s not blocked

Rep: (1)
Termorezinku replaced on an aluminum plate 15x15 mm 2.5 mm. Iron radiator also replaced aluminum. All missed the mark surface KPT-8. Before replacement when viewing youtube temperature was 70 В° C after no more than 62 В° C. I ordered a small fan 5c 25h25h7 mm. How come, I'll cut to the bottom of the housing, and to put it. Well drilling additional holes have an air duct. Unfortunately, the Chinese are stuck percent from the bottom of the board. Without being mutilated body to make normal cooling think in any way. In addition to this, the plan prefix put on rubber feet 10 mm in height, in order to place the fan 7mm thick bottom. Guys, there stands a two-color LED, blue and red. In operating mode, shining blue in the duty room or anything. I think in the duty room it should be red. I have one right?

Attached images
Attached Image

User-magnito @ 12.24.18, 16:22*
In the operating mode it shines blue, nothing is on duty.

I have the same.

Rep: (4)
And no one made foty boards? I want to attach an external IR to stick the console on the back of the telly. Drop it, if anyone has it.

Rep: (1)
* elan_klop75 It is better to integrate the board into the telly. IR receiver just lengthen on wires. It’s dangerous to hang it from the back in open form, as it is afraid of static. A couple of sparks from fingers and a kayuk.

Rep: (2)
Today adjusted the radiator, the time will test the functionality.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedShaleks33 - 24.12.18, 17:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 23:06