Support for USB-drives, including an external hard drive

Processor: Amlogic S905D
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-450MP3

RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
TV: DVB-T2
USB keyboard and mouse support
Dimensions, W x D x H: 130 x 98 x 21 mm
Delivery set: Media player, remote control, device of charging from a network, HDMI cable

A photo
Attached Image

Purchase
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedC # D - 08.09.20, 13:17
Reason for edit: corrected link to purchase

Rep: (69)
* fsd1, he is not here

Rep: (209)
Firmware from the seller VONTAR
Perezalil file with the filem8s_plus_dvb_avl6862-nhg47l-20180810.114501.v0213.img for firmware via Amlogic USB Burning Tool from the seller VONTAR
The link will be alive 14 days. Put someone on a permanent sharing. I now have access to this.
I myself have a file I can not check because console on the road, so that the firmware is at your own risk.
MD5
m8s_plus_dvb_avl6862-nhg47l-20180810.114501.v0213.img
MD5: 60a561d11362124eb84f2676e1596347

Post has been editedbarmalei7 - 07.12.18, 14:48

User-magnito @ 04.12.18, 17:46*
I will glue the percent on the radiator at 70 В° C this is a lot

Absolutely all consoles processors Amlogic require good nutrition and good cooling. If cooling is not provided, the chips simply to degrade from long continuous heating.
Based on the fact that I have never met on the set-top box, which is enough to provide cooling of the box, I had the impression that the Chinese do not do this for two reasons: 1) for the economy, 2) to reduce the lifetime of the device.
Nutrition is more difficult - from different manufacturers in the circuitry of different approaches. Qualitative Beelink type brands can afford to duplicate stabilizers and additional power protection. A cheap shop often simply ignore the circuitry, and many details on the main board simply unsolder the sake penny savings. Therefore, if you have a cheap device and has the opportunity to immediately replace the power supply for high-quality - do it.

Post has been editedbarmalei7 - 07.12.18, 15:08

Rep: (71)
Can someone tell me how to assign the browser button on the remote - that would not open the Chrome browser. and opera? Chromium generally I want to take down.

Rep: (2)
There was a problem: YouTube shows the 15 seconds and the console hangs, only responds to the power button. Previously, this was not a glitch. Television T2 goes well, SW Radio also not buggy. Where to dig, tell me!

Rep: (3)
channel editor works :). After separation channel (s) to move the cursor in the insertion position and press the red button on the remote. I spied a video about GI UNI 2, apparently a clone, and it has a DVB-C.

Post has been editedzergo68 - 10.12.18, 23:34

Rep: (1)
* Shaleks33 , Read the thread, everyone writes about the overheating of the processor, the radiator must be installed ...

The fact of the matter is that there was after replacing the radiator. From the factory I was steel instead of aluminum plate (checked magnet). Put the radiator from the bridge motherboard had to trim body jumper, can not big enough, it is necessary to cut out the body and put the more powerful.

Zergo68 @ 10.12.18, 23:10*
channel editor works. After separation channel (s) to move the cursor in the insertion position and press the red button on the remote. I spied a video about GI UNI 2, apparently a clone, and it has a DVB-C.

If you're talking about the native editor - it does not work and does not store the channels, you can change the channels in some places, but it will not change anything. If it was 12345, and we changed the second and stains channels they change places, but it becomes 15342. And when sohryanyaesh and outputs, all strays and is again as it was - 12345. Or write podtrobno what you did, what would you have earned. A channel editor written "Ustin.fitc" in Python that the first branch - working, they already enjoyed himself and changed the channels themselves.

Post has been editedvovaavtozvuk - 11.12.18, 10:20

Rep: (0)
Hi everyone tell
faced with such a problem does not find any radio channels
what could it be
and where to find the firmware on it?

Rep: (0)
Hello to all! Prompt, this unit can be viewed online Tricolor TV? Can someone try?

Rep: (1)
vovaavtozvuk @ 11.12.18, 09:18*
If you're talking about the native editor - it does not work and does not store the channels, you can change the channels in some places, but it will not change anything. If it was 12345, and we changed the second and stains channels they change places, but it becomes 15342. And when sohryanyaesh and outputs, all strays and is again as it was - 12345. Or write podtrobno what you did, what would you have earned. A channel editor written "Ustin.fitc" in Python that the first branch - working, they already enjoyed himself and changed the channels themselves.

Turn off the menu LCN setting and it will work. And reverse channels, and retain and nothing goes astray without any editors.

Post has been editedBoiko_va - 11.12.18, 23:56

Boiko_VA @ 11.12.18, 23:54*
Turn off the menu LCN setting and it will work. And reverse channels, and retain and nothing goes astray without any editors.

Thank you, really everything works and channels change places, and most importantly saves.

It was my set-top box from the seller VONTAR (VONTAR sticker pasted over MECOOL).
And once the problem of the box - DVB-T2 does not accept, (S) signal - but up to 90% (Q) the quality - 0%.
Frequencies tried manually and auto-search.
I tried two kinds of antennas, passive rooms, home-made like "zigzag", and an external power amplifiers (filed through setting 5V).
And, of course, the percent of 65-68 degrees, change the cooling uniquely.

Tomorrow will be uncovering diamonds.

barmalei7 @ 13.12.18, 19:57*
And, of course, the percent of 65-68 degrees, clear change cooling

I have a second set-top box strong srt 2400, all the characteristics of the best, except for the android ... and also the temperature is about 65 degrees, this I think is a normal environment for these consoles. Console itself in 2 times more powerful per cent, better cooling system, but also heats up ... For our M8S Plus DVB I think I just stand cooling, little do for noutom there ...

Shaleks33 @ 10.12.18, 09:52*
There was a problem: YouTube shows the 15 seconds and the console hangs, only responds to the power button. Previously, this was not a glitch. Television T2 goes well, SW Radio also not buggy. Where to dig, tell me!

There was a similar problem, I installed the YouTube version less, it helped me
version
Attached Image

hackdroid @ 20.10.18, 17:17*
Guys I bought in a store in the cap, the prefix mecool m8s plus dvb but t2 is not, the firmware version m8s plus W on the console itself, the output to the antenna is, what can I do somehow to flash?

and what did not go to the boutiques that would change, they also offer a guarantee like 6m, if the application is not functional, then this is a significant drawback for STDs

Rep: (5)
* C # D Turned, changed to the new: ok:

Rep: (14)
Set Google Live Channels (v 1.18 c apkmirror)https: //www.apkmirror....e-channels-android-tv/but constantly crashes, does not start normally. Tell me who is working.

Post has been editedversus - 15.12.18, 02:00

Rep: (5)
The guys no one knows how to install android tv, it will be more convenient to manage than a regular green robot, here the Indian installed Android Tv, dvb t2 also works for him
https://youtu.be/nE-QkNAZMAU

Post has been editedhackdroid - 15.12.18, 12:59
Reason for editing: Link

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/11/20, 11:06