Support for USB-drives, including an external hard drive

Processor: Amlogic S905D
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-450MP3

RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
TV: DVB-T2
USB keyboard and mouse support
Dimensions, W x D x H: 130 x 98 x 21 mm
Delivery set: Media player, remote control, device of charging from a network, HDMI cable

A photo
Attached Image

Purchase
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedC # D - 08.09.20, 13:17
Reason for edit: corrected link to purchase

Rep: (2)
>sofcam .key
help not

>press a dozen times in the name of the model
Does nothing

Rep: (182)
edyros2003 @ 03.07.20, 15:31*
When viewing DTV temperature 45-50 degrees.

What and how to measure? A little something very much.

edyros2003 @ 03.07.20, 15:31*
Which version of firmware does not have this problem?

I January runoff 20190111.172733.V0213 plow like a watch, is not turned off for weeks. But I reworked cooling.

Rep: (0)
An'Droid @ 03.07.20, 14:41*
I have a January stock 20190111.172733.V0213 plows like a clock, without turning off for weeks. But I redid the cooling.

The temperature is low because changed the heat sink and connected a fan, Measured with the cputemp app

Rep: (411)
zergo68 @ 21.06.20, 23:12*
Try this. Of the firmware file you want to retrieve files and dtb.img recovery.img and place them on a flash drive (as root), and that the whole firmware (in .zip).

Yes, I did just that, he still does not sew, and writes the error that I have laid out. I have already appealed to the seller on ali express to me he sent a new firmware. Yesterday just received, he had a long cord made. The problem I have is that in the home with the firmware of the plant does not start a program DTV, she writes, can not detect the tuner. Tomorrow I will try the firmware sent by the seller can it help

Post has been editedvaddy1 - 04.07.20, 10:27

Mecool M8S Plus S2 (Amlogic S905X2 / Android 9 Pie 2/16)
* A new generation, 2020gv be careful

Ruth through Magisk
** repeat at your own risk /

1. Took:
- USB flash drive, copy to:
- TWRP 3.3.1, from universalVVitaly
- patched boot.img (big thanks for help in patching Chela_vek )
- in the last magisk zip currently 20.4 (take here:® Magisk )

2. Coming in rekaveri (~ programmatically). So. Went to the console in the Applications, then Refresh Local update zip to have TWRP, confirm, I posted an update / reboot.
3. Reboot. The error did not look. I chose the 4th paragraph - "Apply update fromEXT", etc. Update from udisk, have zip with TWRP. Install temporary TWRP.
4. Went to the Mount. I chose carrier (stick). I have all of the items except microsdcard. Yes, it is important to mark the lowest point in this window, ruled that "only reading". (* Yes, and then I made a backup, just in case)
5. Returned back to the Main Menu, went to install. Right - "Installing img". Pointing patched boot.img, hereinafter referred to choose Boot, confirm / sewn. Must derive successful operation
6. To return back to the Installation page, and have the right click "Install zip". I am pointing file with magisk. Sews. After (button) peel Dalvik Cache. I reboot the system.

The icon appeared magisk applications who do not put more magisk manager (you can take the same place and with the assembly magisk-th).
Once I entered in the file manager, namely X-plore. Clicked on the Root window, agreed to Route rights (for this application). Also in the settings X-plore not forget to indicate in the Root-access - superuser overwriting.

files

Post has been editedmio3mio - 05.07.20, 01:52

Rep: (15)
mio3mio @ 05.07.20, 01:37*
Install temporary TWRP.

not established the truth ..... prefix GTS dvb-s2 2/8 gb, boot.img with it, too, in a strange patch with extension tmp. and there is not.

Rep: (411)
vaddy1 @ 04.07.20, 11:18*
I have already appealed to the seller on ali express to me he sent a new firmware.

Here is the link to the firmware that I gave the seller consoles Ali ExpressLink

Rep: (6)
* vaddy1
I read all of your posts, and so could not really figure out what kind of console you are taming?
And for some, this link with the firmware?

Post has been editedfelix7769 - 05.07.20, 19:53
Reason for editing: Adding

vaddy1 @ 05.07.20, 19:19*
Here is the link to the firmware that I gave the seller consoles Ali Express Link

This firmware is known from davno.Ona M8s dvb-s2 1 \ 8 GB. This g .... I gave a friend, and now he suffers.

For the problem that sometimes DTV freezes and must be turned off and on again, I installed the firmware M8S_PLUS_DVB_AVL6862-ota-20180810.114501.zip.
With this version, pressing the APPS button on the remote control does not go to the list of apps and does not perform any action. There is a way to solve the problem?

For problems, which sometimes freezes and DTV must be turned off and on again, I installed the firmware M8S_PLUS_DVB_AVL6862-ota-20180810.114501.zip. In this version of the remote control, pressing APPS button does not move to the list of applications, and does not do anything. There is a way to solve the problem?

Come today, boxing, decided to immediately rutirovat.
According to the instructions from above* mio3mio, (Thanks for the patched bottles) did not work, issued by the installation error.
Therefore, the second embodiment for installing root Mecool M8S Plus dvb-s2 Amlogic S905X2 (mouse usb air or useful):
1. At the root of the flash drive, formatted in fat32, throw these files:
Attached filerecovery.img(23.21 MB)

Attached fileboot.img(16 MB)

Attached fileMagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk(2.04 MB)

2. Connect USB stick to the box and set MagiskManager.apk
3. Run MagiskManager and in the main window in the advanced options put the nut on the "installation mode in recovery".
Hit the back button and go to Options - Advanced Settings - Action when power button is pressed - Reload.
4. On the panel press the red power button - turned off will start boxing. We look forward to go out when the blue LED and start again, repeatedly press the power button on the remote again until no blue light will light up, and Mecool appears on the screen. A little waiting - should start TWRP. Further standard ...
5. Choose the Russian language and swipe to the right (making the mouse).
We go into the mount, and put all the crows to mount partitions. Go to setup and choose the installation img. Choosing boot.img, and where flash (in the boot department put the check). Swipe to confirm the firmware. Log execution must show that all Success. At the request of cleaning kesha- agree and acknowledge swipe. You can press the button to restart in os, or the same paragraph reboot - reboot the system.
6. All. Run Magisk Manager, points Magisk topical and urgent Magisk Manager must be green with jackdaws.

Mecool M8S Plus S2 (Amlogic S905X2 / Android 9 Pie 2/16)

We connectvoice search
** repeat at your own risk /. Checks operation in youtube and cutting hd

1. Install root
2. Remove the default youtube walked in applications came downloaded the latest version ofan ad free offerSmart YouTube TV from<DMITRIY> ( Smart YouTube TV), And in the same place in the "Useful additions" took the latest version of YouTube Bridge (★ armanich ★)
3. Took - USB flash drive, copied to:
- Smart YouTube TV, YouTube Bridge
- and google.android.katniss application that we will be responsible for our search (attached below it in the files)
4. Went to the console in X-plore (found in the settings in the Root-access - superuser overwriting), opened root / data / app folder / and removed completely com.google.android.gms
5. After a set of three applications, which are higher than recorded on a flash drive
6. Re-discovered X-plore. And completely transferred from the specified folder com.google.android.katniss / root / data / app / in / root / system / priv-app /. Rebooted.
7. Went to the set-top box settings. device settings, keyboard and auto-complete, then control keyboard, and activated point Google voice typing
Files

Post has been editedmio3mio - 06.07.20, 22:36

Mecool M8S Plus dvbt2 (Amlogic S905X2)

Prompt as it is possible to configure so that the console is turned on and off with the TV, is in setting contrary to the prefix of hdmi included and included a TV set, but mine does not support this. Previously, there was a prefix eltex nw501, where the settings were switched on and off together with the TV and everything worked

Dear experts! Help the kettle. Standing version in July 2018. I decided to put the March. Downloaded to a flash drive, for all the instructions, click Run, click Refresh. Begins to renew and immediately writes error. And below- Supported API: 3. charge-status 1, charget 1, status- 2, capacity- 2147483648 Finding update package ... Opening update package ... E: Can not compare file. Installation aborted. Translated: Search service pack, Service Pack Opening ... E: Can not compare file. Installation aborted. What could it be? Where to dig?

Rep: (13)
Toshiba9 @ 13.07.20, 8:03*
What could it be? Where to dig?
download the firmware again, sometimes it helps. You can also try to establish through tvrp 311 of the cap, although if it becomes, even through a standard utility. Be sure to first make a backup of the system! Then you can experiment and clean sections.

* mio3mio,

I did everything according to instructions. When pressing the search button does not start, do not listen the voice respectively. Inside voice input program operates. tell me what I'm doing wrong?

And one more question. Somebody screwed libamcodec.so

Scattered in a file libs. He gave permission. When I bring in public.libraries.txt libamcodec.so the end of the line after the acceleration is not loaded consoles. Comes in twrp revert to an older version of a file public.libraries.txt.

Rep: (3)
The new firmware for the console at Amlogic S905D. To correct (no license) to roll the patch no_pasaran.
for GI Uni 2 Download the software version of 20200623.112540 can link: [URL =https: //drive.google.c...M6ZbB/view usp = sharing?[/url]GI_UNI2_AVL6862-ota-20200623.112540.V0213.zip
[/ Url]
Alternate referencelink

What's new:
Fixed startup mode function in the DTV
Fixed teletext function in DTV application
Increased stability of the software.

mr_sedov @ 06.07.20, 20:13*
Come today, boxing, decided to immediately rutirovat.
According to the instructions above from mio3mio, (thanks for patched bottles) did not work, issued by the installation error.
Therefore, the second embodiment for installing root Mecool M8S Plus dvb-s2 Amlogic S905X2 (mouse usb air or useful):
1. At the root of the flash drive, formatted in fat32, throw these files:
recovery.img (23,21 MB)

boot.img (16MB)

MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk (2,04 MB)

recovery.img patched or stock?

recovery.img patched or stock?

It is TWRP, temporarily loaded instead of the stock recovery.

Rep: (1)
I come to the device (
Without obscene words ... With its main task, view from the satellite through shura, does not cope! Even SD channels Freese, then go in slow motion. That will stop the sound is, the video is worth. Just Kick ((
In this case, the three-year set-top box on the android 7.0 is no problem)

Another of the downsides - no EPG of other channels. You do not know what and where to go at this time .. We see only what is included in the channel (
There are options other than to throw away?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 15:33