Support for USB-drives, including an external hard drive

Processor: Amlogic S905D
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-450MP3

RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
TV: DVB-T2
USB keyboard and mouse support
Dimensions, W x D x H: 130 x 98 x 21 mm
Delivery set: Media player, remote control, device of charging from a network, HDMI cable

A photo
Attached Image

Purchase
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 16.01.20, 22:34
Reason for editing: Launcher MECOOL M8S Plus DVB

Rep: (1)
* Shaleks33 , Beautiful :) Do not forget to connect the radiator with a wire to ground, so that you can’t kill a percent with a stat.

Rep: (0)
Good day. Prompt it has a DVB-C. The Chinese have basically given only DVB-T2, but at some sites indicated also DVB-C. Chinese Ali is not exactly meet. Look here please.

* pashalipetsk83 , No, no cable, only T / T2 broadcast number

Rep: (14)
Began to fall off dvb receiver - running after a reboot no more than a minute, then says "no signal" - tell me what could be the problem - a hard reset did not help

[/ quote]

User-magnito @ 24.12.18, 12:22*
In operating mode, shining blue in the duty room nothing

I have the duty room in the red, but not bright (as, indeed, and blue).

Rep: (67)
User-magnito @ 24.12.18, 12:22*
In the operating mode it shines blue, nothing is on duty.

I'm in the duty room is lit in red, not bright. And in operation - blue and not too bright.

Based on the review and comments strongly does not overheat if the Chinese do not forget to put the inside of the radiator. That is, except for a problem with the firmware to view DVB-T2 and Youtube iron is normal, you can take? Does it make sense to overpay for the KI Pro or Kiii Pro, there is probably the same problem as here?

Post has been editedlinkeru - 26.12.18, 19:45

Rep: (68)
* linkeru,
DVB-T2 - without any questions
Youtube - some with some exaggeration: I was most upset because the search procedure .. external keyboard does not work very in .. without it - do not know
Kiii Pro processor worth twice as powerful and memory 3 times larger, logically it online dovlno well must climb back in etoih devaysakh have bluetooth

linkeru @ 26.12.18, 19:43*
Does it make sense to overpay for the KI Pro or Kiii Pro, there is probably the same problem as here?

It makes sense only if you are willing to take a 2-fold or three times ... I overpay my MECOOL M8S Plus DVB took over 32 ye, now it has risen in price a bit ... special problems is not present, only the standard YouTube that it is better to update to a date version and ignore the fact that the YouTube icon on the slave table does not work then))). At its firmware I had killed, then I reflash and all the rules work. Heated yes ... But they are heated, even branding Strong 2400 which also I have - hot. In our set-top box only problem is that the Chinese have saved the entire (small case, no rules cooling and so on.) In this better how the radiator or stand in any case to make for themselves. It is winter and sometimes comes to 78 degrees, but it would be in the summer - it is not clear ...

KI Pro or Kiii Pro I think of these two is better to take the one that is more expensive and better, otherwise I do not see sense ... Again M8S Plus DVB set-top box does not slow, android running smoothly, pulls YouTube 4k with fleshok also reproduces all, meaning pay no longer see.

Post a teapot:
In connection with the required transition to digital has acquired the device is included IMHO too long, otherwise the use of the capsule as receiver FAD convenient.
To the touch: heated. And the testing of the player features strongly heated - ordered 120mm fan with yusb power.
At some point devaysa research tilted it 45 degrees - then fell off receiving a second multiplex, there is no signal. Channels 11 to 21 lost. Return to the lying position - signal immediately there. This acrobatics no changes shall be for programs 1-10 from the first multiplex. Shtoto strange.
Aptoid unwilling installed, ank in the folder outputs the start there was a problem parcing the package.
Pick, I keep watching.

* arcada77,
I was so weak when the signal from the antenna on the roof was
looks where that is weak or the antenna cable connector

channel editor works :). After separation channel (s) to move the cursor in the insertion position and press the red button on the remote. I spied a video about GI UNI 2, apparently a clone, and it has a DVB-C.

Post edited zergo68 - 10.12.18, 23:34

It works exactly the DVB-C ?????

Youtube - some with some exaggeration: I was most upset because the search procedure .. external keyboard does not work very in .. without it - do not know

And there is no on-screen keyboard to remote control naschelkat, by analogy as TVs with Smart TV? In Youtube not very often have to look for something, often viewing of existing subscriptions and playlists. I guess there is not much point in buying a keyboard or Air Mouse.
Some more advanced features, probably easier to normal tablet / smartphone / laptop / computer use.
And the testing of the player features strongly heated - ordered 120mm fan with yusb power.

And what to order? On aliekspress nothing is sought.
Or usually put throughadapterPlus maybe some speed controller. Only it is not clear if it's just from the bottom to put (paste) on the box whether the effect does not seem that there are ventilation holes, it is necessary either to punch or drill holes.
If the size of the box 13 x 9.85 x 2.1 cm, then some in the bottom of 80-120mm must close completely.

* Shaleks33 Well, what about the temperature with your new radiator?

Rep: (-2)
Who can tell the firmware from the GI UNI 2 to MECOOL M8S Plus DVB fit? It seems to have the same hardware devices.

samatlor @ 27.12.18, 23:53*
Who can tell the firmware from the GI UNI 2 to MECOOL M8S Plus DVB fit? It seems to have the same hardware devices.

This is the same device ... And you have a piercing? Put it please.

linkeru @ 27.12.18, 21:11*
And there is no on-screen keyboard to remote control naschelkat, by analogy as TVs with Smart TV?

All there is, on-screen keyboard is available. Continuing in that the YouTube watch and looking through the search. + Can put a standard YouTube, if the version of youtube for android tv not like. I myself ordered the Air Mouse, on one side of the keyboard is complete, on the other conventional control, with it will be more convenient.

Rep: (3)
Here there GI_UNI2 firmware. You can try to flash.

Attention! Version of the test!
What's new:
Samba added applications, BubbleUPnP, cleaning manager, CPU Temp.
Changes DTV applications, added graphics change with the conclusion in the EPG channel list, clock & date and the weather on the screen.
Added screen formats Letterbox and Pan & Scan
Updated language localization.
Other changes.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2kYb/C491saNxe

* linkeru,
there are certainly onscreen, in fact - you can put any other (say, even better exterior will maintain)

I tried to flash from GI_UNI2. During the firmware has issued "This package is for 'KI_PLUS_GI_UNI2_RUSSIA' devices; this is a 'M8_PLUS_DVB'"

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/08/20, 11:56