> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Pocophone F1 - Accessories | Smartphone 6.18 "

Rep: (24)
Accessories forXiaomi Pocophone F1
PictureXiaomi Pocophone F1, beryllium, poco f1, pocophone f1
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Screen Protectors / Glass
Case / Bumper
Chargers, battery, OTG
Headsets, headphones and speakers

Products that are not advised to buy or negative reviews about accessories

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 01.07.20, 16:14
Reason for editing: Battery with Aliexpress

Rep: (12)
* Nucleuss , Yes, cheaper cheholchik.

Rep: (24)
By the way, I had a Nillkin film from Mi8 - it went almost perfectly (there is a little indentation from below and that's all). With glass on the Mi8 decided not to risk it)

Rep: (119)
suicide_96 @ 09/05/18, 13:04*
Launching xiaomi also covers stamps, with their pricing policy in general, everyone will survive from the market
They stamp them, but the pricing policy is no longer as on telephones. Not cheap

Rep: (4)
* hook691,
A link to our device will not give? As for the cover - on the redmi note 2 I took my own cover, for the price it didn’t really bite, but it still serves today, a good thing.

Rep: (119)
A link to our device will not give?
while they are not, it is on poco

Post has been editedhook691 - 05.09.18, 14:59

Rep: (2)
Here is a cover found this, it may be interesting to someone
http://s.aliexpress.com/FbammmyU?fromSns=Copyto Clipboard

Post has been editedPizhon116 - 06.09.18, 09:28

Who knows, is it possible in Moscow somewhere to buy glass for peace?

Rep: (5)
* psykeed
The probability is extremely small, you can take on Ali 2pcs for about 150r, sends quickly, the link is in the header.

* arics, We are already waiting with Ali, but we urgently needed it.

* psykeed
As I understand it, the glasses appeared almost together with the start of sales of the phone, to get it faster than with Ali Navryatli. By the way, these same glasses should come in the coming days (ordered on August 28).

Rep: (3)
I understand it in the kit is charging with qc 2.0? (Like the qc 3.0 minimum voltage 3.6) the investigator has a question) what is a good charge 3.0 and a spare wire for the white in a month will be black: d

Rep: (18)
Tomorrow I have to let the glass down with the Mi-8, I want to estimate whether it will fit or not. After otpishu here. Or maybe someone already compared?

* jj_ap, really looking forward to the conclusion, because Well, right glass is very urgently needed.

psykeed try to call herehttps: //protectglass.r...g/xiaomi/pocophone-f1/

Rep: (8)
herelinkfor pokofon armor. Great case. I took this for all my smartphones.
I advise in the cap.

Post has been editedgrafom - 08.09.18, 06:19
Reason for editing: In the header

* warik, so you can kill, lacking only the cover on the screen)

Rep: (53)
This will be nicer

Attached images
Attached Image

For the first time, I glued a film from redmi4note only from above the cutout did more and everything will go)

Is this glass suitable for our phone?https: //www.aliexpress....8356.32.4bf75c7cxMiDZw

* maxim19751974
For a piece of rubles, I would not risk it. Moreover, the rest is already fully similar (of course not nilkin but still). Nilkin seemed to promise to make glass soon.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 13:20