Camera 13.0MP + 5.0MP SONY IMX135

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 27.02.19, 23:28
Reason for editing: Bypassing Google account lock

Rep: (1)
How to update Magisk? I realized that everything I need to flash everything like ... can anyone explain in more detail? ... ...

Attached Image

Rep: (6)
* snikers-daemon To update the Magic you can install from the Market in Magica shows the last update , and the question for you why you need an update? The system does not work the administrator does not give right?

Posted on 11/01/2019, 13:22:

* Serguc , By the way, I put on our device android 10 everything works, there was a problem with sound solved very simply reinstalling the admins through the TWRP !!!

* snikers-daemon Through the TVP, you put Mgik then apk Faila , after rebooting ,

Rotated, as usual, and then saw that the root of rights are not provided. Opened Magisk manager and here.

* snikers-daemon , in any way do something wrong

Posted on 01.11.2019, 14:39:

* Serguc , after installing the recovery through the computer, it is necessary to launch in the recovery and the root of the rights to flick the recovery , if the admin panel does not deliver

Something wrong do

I don't do anything ... I bought the body, rutized, there is a root. Lakipatcher, Frido, Ruth Explorer work - Ruth rights are provided ... everything is ok. And, one day, when launching Lakipatcher, there is no sign on the provision of root rights. I open the Magic manager - and there is a message (above in the picture). When "OK" - Magisk is closed. According to the result - the root is not on the body .... So I ask for help - how the root is restored, i.e. Refresh Magisk ....

This is something, friends ... There is such a riddle for experts ...
Attached Image

* snikers-daemon so it doesn't happen that the phone itself does something he himself , I think that you didn't make something like that, why do you need Laikipatcher and TD , for Ruth is right enough and Magic via TRVP install, and apk Fail , and do not need to update it, you can turn off the update in the magic ,

* snikers-daemon if you need to remove the magic there is an archive download him and put a archive through the tweak , then in the system and put a new magic

I dropped the phone to the factory (the reason above was).
Now the Google applications, services, and so on are updated by themselves. Even despite the fact that there is no account in the play mark.
How to prohibit these updates?

Rep: (14)
Who will tell you, press the lock button, the screen lights up the seconds after 7-10. What is the reason? What to do so that the backlight immediately light up?

Posted on 11/02/2019, 15:54:

Firmware all plant. Nothing changed not added

* Ikshpre , An update is only needed for a system update in the case if you have internet enabled , , but no more updates can be set only when you activate Google account , and Adapting can set update ,

* marshal507 , Trying to throw off the factory or through fleshtuls , , Of nakotiie firmware for the new instruction has , and , topic ishite

* Serguc , and there is no other way? Difficult to download everything and configure everything.

* marshal507 , Try to look in the settings you can change something there , but I'm not so stykalsya ,

* Serguc , Only here entered, because the approximation sensor, the phone was constantly unlocked in his pocket and leafed the desktop.

Attached images
Attached Image

* marshal507 , There is nothing you can not turn off the proximity sensor , , , you can disable the system

Rep: (643)
SERGUC @ 2.11.19, 17:10*
, Sensor approximation , can be disabled systemically ,

You have a spinning button. : D.

* vitches69 And this also happens ,

* marshal507 ,
Attached Image

Look for a Adapting !!

Full version    

Help     rules