Camera 13.0MP + 5.0MP SONY IMX135

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 27.02.19, 23:28
Reason for editing: Bypassing Google account lock

Rep: (0)
Guys who have a phone and tell your wi-fi does not fall off? And then I have consistently breaks the connection.

Rep: (47)
* lucoh ,
All perfectly.

Rep: (49)
* lucoh ,
There were no problems.

Rep: (13)
* lucoh Nebylo such

Rep: (20)
mitya1214 @ 22.07.19, 09:07*
with redmi note 7 I pasted and glass and film

You wrote with redmi 5 + pasted. Or 7 is also suitable?

Rep: (1)
That touch, display fine, touch while running - but not long hike

Rep: (3)
If you are interested on a magnetic charge.
Today came here with AliEkspresssuch. Everything came perfectly stable charges and held tight.

Also, the glass came to Redmen Redmen 7 and 5+. For the fifth fits perfectly in width, but the holes do not correspond to the anterior chamber and dynamics. For the seventh the width of a little less, but is also suitable (butt), one hole - a round, small and will be exactly in the middle of the speaker. tookhere.

hydrogel film is coming soon for the Redmen 5+. If you manage to adjust (trim) the holes - accomplish your goal.

Post has been editedDesignCon - 12.09.19, 19:37

DesignCon @ 12.09.19, 19:35*
Everything came perfectly stable charges and held tight.

What difference does a magnet? Here such for 63 rubles (for subscribers Maghazi) the same splendidly and charges.

Posted on 13/09/2019, 16:33:

If you manage to adjust (trim) the holes

Unable to fit the hole for the camera.
Yes, and it did not impress this hydrogel, glass better.

Glass came to Redmen Redmen 7 and 5+

But they are better than the family?

Rep: (3)
BOITSoff @ 13.09.19, 18:34*
But they are better than the family?

"Native" is too narrow, not the entire screen closes. Nearly 1.5 mm left / right gap remains.

Posted 09/14/2019 11:24:

BOITSoff @ 13.09.19, 18:28*
Unable to fit the hole for the camera.

One of these days I will try laser ...
Yes, and it did not impress this hydrogel, glass better.

Thanks for the information.
What difference does a magnet? Here such for 63 rubles (for subscribers Maghazi) the same splendidly and charges.

On the fan connector, because other structure.

Rep: (6)
* lucoh , Flash the phone at the office, the firmware can you have something done with the system , I personally vaifay even treble prshivkah works ,

Greetings to those who still enjoy this smart. If no one pishit, so there are no serious problems.
Recently had to use video calls WhatsApp. So, the caller said that I was very hard to hear. It is necessary, or directly into the microphone to say, well, or very loud. It is clear that the case in the microphone, and you can somehow adjust through inzhenerku but which parameter values ​​change during the call via the Internet, I was not clear. When a single bond all perfectly audible. Maybe someone has already solved a similar problem. I will be glad to answer any. Android 8, root.

Rep: (11)
* Coctail I have an android 8.0.0 runoff, no problems in sight. Through inzhenerku strengthened earpiece began to rattle in a month, but the microphone did not climb ever.

* marshal507 ,
With the speaker there will be easier. Thank. Perhaps my particular instance.

Rep: (6)
Hello , can someone has changed the touchscreen or it changes a display ?? In short changed can someone tell me what kind of change !!!

Rep: (1)
Search did not find, in short, such a problem.
Tired of advertising push notifications. Not so often they climbs, every 2-3 days, but still disturbed.
Through the application My Tele2 wrote tehpoddrezhku.
First with the chat bot to communicate, then to man.
The man seemed to understand what he should do, turned off some service, and asked to restart the phone, and then to tell, it came or not.
Phone unable to reboot, falls in rekaveri:

Android Recovery
OUKITEL / K8 / K8
8.0.0 / O00623 / 1527819972
user / release-keys
Use volume up / down and power /
Can not load Android system. Your data may be corrupt.
If you continue to get this message, you may need to
perform a factory data reset and erase all user data
stored on this device.

and a choice of offers
Try again
Factory data reset.

What has it all falls out at once, but towards the end of the download, as input stages PIN code to load are normal, and in the input latency pincode even adjust the volume.
Really it is necessary to dump?

Not a fact, of course, that this has happened due to the fact that Tele2 has done something with the phone through your application, but it is possible.

Post has been editedIkshpre - 24.10.19, 11:27

marshal507 @ 13.10.19, 16:07*
Through inzhenerku strengthened earpiece

And detail ?

* Boitsoff ,
The dialer write * # * # 3646633 # * # *
Open the engineering menu.
Leafs right before the page AUDIO
select volume
then the voice
there dug what I do not know. All set to the maximum.
To enhance rear speaker audio->volume->playback there is painted to the music, notifications, and more.
If you set the menu number does not appear, then the settings for the developer to include the item "Unlock Bootloader"

Posted on 24/10/2019, 20:45:

* Boitsoff It is not recommended without knowing climb in these settings. Not one phone as "packed"

* Ikshpre I have installed Tele2, but no advertising No alerts. Probably just a glitch or virus system for some application has been.

Today, the word that's a glitch. Memory and scored after cleaning 2gb I become almost a terabyte of memory. But then everything changed his mind when the phone is more free space.

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/18/20, 04:40