> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 plus - Informal firmware
Best firmware
Android 10
BlissRom [ 70 ] ** [27,34%]
HavocOS [ 77 ] ** [30,08%]
AICP [ 6 ] ** [2,34%]
SuperiorOS [ 5 ] ** [1,95%]
Carbon [ 28 ] ** [10,94%]
LineageOS [ 47 ] ** [18,36%]
ArrowOS [ 13 ] ** [5,08%]
Android 9
SoperiorOS [ 12 ] ** [4,69%]
Pixel Experience Plus [ 35 ] ** [13,67%]
Crdroid [ 9 ] ** [3,52%]
LineageOS [ 23 ] ** [8,98%]
Omnirom [ 6 ] ** [2,34%]
HavocOS [ 98 ] ** [38,28%]
Floko [ 5 ] ** [1,95%]
AOSP Extended [ 2 ] ** [0,78%]
Pixel Experience [ 21 ] ** [8,2%]
Mokee [ 10 ] ** [3,91%]
BenzoRom [ 1 ] ** [0,39%]
ArrowOS [ 9 ] ** [3,52%]
Total votes: 256

Rep: (2997)
Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 plus - Informal firmware
PictureXiaomi MiPad 4, Clover
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | MIUI firmware » | Bootloader unlocking » | Unofficial firmware »

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 26.06.20, 06:49
Reason for edit: OS Oxygen [Port]

Rep: (69)
* mkdemon ,
You have cheap or go? It is a work release, repeatedly tested on 9/10 vedroidah.

Rep: (39)
* RayJohn,
Arrow set with the demolition, coasting the last of.miui, tvrp, wipe ... In short, a complete circle, and everything clean. I have not found how to remove sroku search applications, and set the clock on the home screen (where only the date, the time or the weather, move or remove is also impossible). Of bugs (well, to me it seems to be a bug) over the long tapa on the screen wallpaper is not changed - "not installed."

Post has been editedGriffee - 30.04.20, 01:27

Rep: (238)
vikingswar77 @ 29.04.20, 18:21*
Good evening friend. 428 Havoc released ..

Good morning :) already rolled out 430 ... size is evident that without franca.

Post has been editedAlex D. - 30.04.20, 07:49

Rep: (24)
* Alex D. , Over the previous release put franca does not fly off?

vikingswar77 @ 30.04.20, 16:00*
over the previous release put franca does not fly off?

Try, then tell us. I do everything on the 410 release are satisfied.

* Alex D. And I noticed on the 428 Havoc, special settings translated into Russian ..

vikingswar77 @ 30.04.20, 16:15*
special settings translated into Russian.

So there and so everything is clear :) settings are the same as in the 9-ke were. All items are intuitive.
The only thing this extension reboot menu, it does not work, because now I realized that in the curtain thrown.

Rep: (373)
* coredv ,
Carbon-based pixel?

Rep: (2997)
* ____OC____ , Not. AOSP

Rep: (170)
Frankly carbon was not impressed, tinctures very little, it runs noticeably slower than bliss animations, on the latest firmware gesture up in landscape mode crooked works, does not cause the recent applications (the two navigation keys included)

Bliss is also the last bagovanny. Pure lineage can become better, but too lazy to check. While staying on carbon, though judging by my feelings, any lineage based firmware, it works quicker and smarter aosp brother, IMHO.

Post has been editedTysovwikk - 30.04.20, 22:50

Well, I will praise Havoc, all too satisfied.

Rep: (170)
* vikingswar77 For any tablet not miui firmware will suit) then have a razrvlechenie goes on the beta test of all in a row.

* Tysovwikk Yes me and Miu suit. Once I tried to Bliss, not hooked. I switched to Havoc, torknulo

Rep: (227)
That's a lot here to entertain hopping firmware to firmware almost every day: D Since the purchase devaysa (more than six months), sitting down on the Havoc on 9th Andryukha - and sit, all smooth and nice;)

* Demona No I did not jump, a half day at Bliss sat .. Not mine .. For almost a month to sit Havoc. norms

* Demona Was sued Sony ekspiria and 2 (Sony Xperia XA2) almost 2 years. All the drain. I sold.

Hello friend. Nakata extreme 430 franca flew. He rolled 428 without wipe. Everything works well.

Rep: (219)
vikingswar77 @ 01.05.20, 14:22*
Nakata extreme 430 flew franca

So I do not have them there is certainly fly off

* venoom I thought to remain. I checked. Flew. Why is that?

Rep: (219)
vikingswar77 @ 01.05.20, 14:37*
Why is that?

Nakatyvaya new firmware without franca you clobbered partition system, where previously franca

Some romodely do can save franca and magisk after flashing if previously installed. For example - is now @ rcstar6696 in blisrom want is to build, in the test

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 07:26