> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 plus - Informal firmware
Best firmware
Android 10
BlissRom [ 94 ] ** [28,66%]
HavocOS [ 101 ] ** [30,79%]
AICP [ 6 ] ** [1,83%]
SuperiorOS [ 6 ] ** [1,83%]
Carbon [ 33 ] ** [10,06%]
LineageOS [ 70 ] ** [21,34%]
ArrowOS [ 18 ] ** [5,49%]
Android 9
SoperiorOS [ 16 ] ** [4,88%]
Pixel Experience Plus [ 40 ] ** [12,2%]
Crdroid [ 14 ] ** [4,27%]
LineageOS [ 37 ] ** [11,28%]
Omnirom [ 8 ] ** [2,44%]
HavocOS [ 120 ] ** [36,59%]
Floko [ 7 ] ** [2,13%]
AOSP Extended [ 6 ] ** [1,83%]
Pixel Experience [ 30 ] ** [9,15%]
Mokee [ 20 ] ** [6,1%]
BenzoRom [ 1 ] ** [0,3%]
ArrowOS [ 12 ] ** [3,66%]
Total votes: 328

Rep: (3094)
Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 plus - Informal firmware
PictureXiaomi MiPad 4, Clover
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 19.10.20, 22:15
Reason for editing: Lineage-18.0-20201018-Unofficial

Rep: (12)
Exllent @ 08.12.18, 10:18*
MTS cuts possible speed, as far as I know at this rate on an unwritten limit of 50 GB, VPN, try to put on the tablet to mask traffic

According to the general idea at this rate can not distribute wifi. On your phone, everything works fine, the only problem with the transmission. Moreover, a change in the TTL and distributing as the same thing. Sometimes, turn on and off the internet quickly helps with the distribution. Other devices can not yet try (to make sure that the case in the plate or not). And on firmware of Moka 4 number like all the rules were, and then updated and like to work, and like and is connected with it, do not understand, now will update again check.

Rep: (311)
Who actually Donato: a question for you, if you tried, your payment can be used for two mipad 4?

Rep: (69)
* / life,
is binding to a unique id devaysa, so that will not work.

Rep: (136)
* / life No, give the code digit 24)) and this code can not be used on another ustroytvo .. only if you make the same serial numbers, etc etc))

Rep: (106)
/ Life @ 10.12.18, 10:20*
Previously, after freezing Mokee center flew access to common settings. Be prepared to unfreeze the back)

Confirm) I do bore Mokee Center of rekaveri before the first stage of the boot, along with other unnecessary system applications (built-in camera, browser and etc, which is replaced by analogs). So then he could not get into the usual settings))) This negative Mokee too tied up to personal crafts developers. However due to lack of alternatives they are still the best

Rep: (12)
A review of energy consumption on firmwareCarbon from 16/12/18and in general about the firmware.
Before going to bed I loaded the tablet to 100%, in the morning woke up and saw that on the tablet 82 percent left. Morehere. Then went to work and was engaged in work processes, ie sat through wi-fi, surfing, working on documents, the game at half-time, YouTube, almost maximum brightness, and so forth. Here is the result in prilozhenii.Tolko used applications is somehow curve shows
As a result, I am very pleased with the result, roughly 80 to 30 percent, I used screen 5h 49 minutes. In such a calculation can count for 9-11 hours screen when my current tasks.
p.s. can no longer discharge because now I put on the charge before going to bed, because I do not like to leave for the night Soup charged this time at night I turn it off.
About firmware: it is stable, very fast, straight reactively at my laptop redmi 5 per pixel ekspirianse ninth. Camera Fota, double tap works cover use - works. sweeps over the screen, and the whole works DOZE ugly, but I did not use it. Bluetooth headphones can not verify, but according to the developer - Fixed a. Standard klaviuturu carried and delivered by Google's, because when printing using swipe it crashes. Alice stands on clamping center button works. I do not use gestures, but they work, check. TWRP from mr.root. If you have questions on the firmware - write, answer.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMooneeyy808 - 18.12.18, 15:42

Rep: (687)
A small, modest-review review of the firmwarePixelExperience-20181218:

Firstly, it is very pleasant to fans of pure Android, its brevity and minimalism, without superfluous party "garbage" from smartphone manufacturers ...
To complement reviews fromH.ivaigor71
I as the owner of both smartphones from Google - Pixel, Pixel 2, have something to compare this custom.
After installation and as everything to load, the tablet work has led to a certain delight, from the smoothness and speed of work. Snapdragon level 660 is (as in the graph, even a little ahead of) its slightly older brother - 821, which stands on the ground and accordingly Pixel smoothness at a rate high.
The use of time, failed to provoke any lag or any glitches, from the firmware and iron, but tried very hard.
Works absolutely everything that is in smartphones from Google, even, surprisingly, it started upCamera a third pixel, example images here:
Generally the firmware like honestly did not expect such a result from the tablet. The Chinese have done, tried, that's just more to learn and soft cut.
Well, for fans of the gestures Miui, there is a great app:Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 plus - Informal firmware (Post doraev1977 # 80414240)
Some screenshots:
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Wi-fi GPS and LTE network:
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Some of the programs:
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Battery:
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Special settings:
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. - Thanks to the Moderatorferhad.necef, For raising the post in the cap. I, in turn, will add here the moments, as the use of firmware. I stay on it.

Post has been editeddoraev1977 - 26.12.18, 21:56

Rep: (687)
doraev1977 @ 20.12.18, 09:13*
Generally put Google fashion camera on this firmware, which I put on the first pixel and say that it's just a bomb, he began to take off.

Example pictures taken by the camera on the drain Miui and fashion from Google: D
Stock Camera:
Attached Image
Maud from Google:
Attached Image
Night shot:
Attached Image

Stating the tablet can be compared shoot camera on events from Google - with some flagship smartphone. The only negative, it is not necessary to stabilize and does not pull the machine during shooting.

Post has been editeddoraev1977 - 30.12.18, 10:30
Reason for editing: Syntax

Rep: (171)
Cutting off the WiFi and scanner Mokee fought, had to do the following:

1) wipe data (yes)
2) wipe all partitions except Persist and SD card
3) The firmware xiaomi.eu with mazhiskom, progruz wait until the start screen.
4) wipes are repeated from point 1 and 2
5) recovery of the original and backup Persist vendor, untouched by any changes (in this case my backup from the plant miui9)
6) The last firmware Mokee, franca, madzhiska
7) The primary tuning Mokee
8) creation of backup firmware (no password on the system) - be sure to include sections vendor and persist.
9) is ready, now the main thing is not to sew any trash that can damage partitions.

After these operations, with established mazhiskom WiFi scanner and do not fall off. Let's see what will happen next, one upgrade firmware on December 26 have made until normal flight.
The only thing still mazhisk did not want the first time to stand up properly, had to climb tvrp and re-sew it.

P.s. Yet I think that the stuff got into kakayato Persist until the dough pie, it is responsible for the iron. The most reliable option is to use a clean firmware mi flash, but I'm too lazy to connect a PC for this, when there are alternative ways.

Post has been editedTysovwikk - 26.12.18, 08:40

Rep: (171)
By the way for those who are interested OTA update Mokee, there are 2 nuances you need to know:

1) OTA update is only available for a limited time period (5-7 days), from then on will either have two OTA update to sew a row (for the period of 2 weeks), or sew a complete image. Either sew these OTA every day :)
2) a second consequence of the first jamb. When the OTA includes data for the week, when the firmware of the OTA will have to wait on the screen until all files are overwritten by the piece), this process is not fast TVRP 5 minutes (maybe more).

Personally, I prefer to switch to the stable branch update, then there bored notification of new firmware, and every 1-2 weeks to sew a full firmware image, which in the presence of Donati swings at full speed and stitched much faster than OTA. Yes and advertising Mokee center easily defeats banal Adaway.

P.S. when Mokee reliznut stable branch for our device, it will be possible with peace of mind to stay on it, and while sitting on a nightie. For ease of use of the iOS 5 to $ Donat do not mind. Their only format updates "every day," excessive. It is enough once a week.

Post has been editedTysovwikk - 26.12.18, 08:39

Rep: (186)
Attached Image
LineageOS 16.0

Android version: 9.x Pie
Latest version: 23.02.19
About firmware:
List of changes
23-02-19
- The February security patch
- Kernel 4.4.175
- Updating the base Lineage
- Removed Gcam
- Many other changes

17-01-19
- The January security patch
- Updated manufacturer's safety package
- dt2w for plus version
- Kernel 4.4.170
- Minor changes and improvements

07-01-19
- Fixed Miracast (Wi-Fi Display) Translation
- At the wifi version of the application will be turned off the phone and sms

29-12-18
- Added Gcam
- Advanced settings in the menu settings Xiaomi: EIS and advanced settings screen
- Fix LTE signal indicator

26-12-18
- first build
Installation
• Download the firmwareGappsandMagisk
• Reboot in rekaveri
• If you have had another firmware do dalvik and data cleaning.
• Add to the list of the installation file with the firmware, Gapps and Magisk.
• Start the installation
• Reboot the system
• During the initial setup of missing an error occurs. Restarting the tablet, if after installing everything started to slow down.
Screenshots
Attached Image

Links
Download: Mega | Gapps:Opengapps
Assembling 26.03 from Thargorsson

Post has been editedparfrost97 - 27.03.19, 12:49

Rep: (1962)
parfrost97 @ 26.12.18, 18:27*
And the rest xiaomi-sdm660 sawing, and of core as well.

Well, let's not true. The core of sawsGuaiYiHu, Initial tree it too, and then it all pilfered.
doraev1977 @ 27.12.18, 03:59*
why it is written Persist not clean ...

The guy started to celebrate in advance and already dootmechalsya. Purification / Persist for our device facing the loss of all sensors malfunctioning vayf and Bluetooth. In TWRP it stores all settings, hence will fly and they are.
The latest version of my mod rekaveri clean / Persist is not possible, because a couple of people already do not care, and then did a long time recovering.

Post has been editedMr-r00t - 27.12.18, 10:18

Rep: (34)
Mr-r00t @ 27.12.18, 10:12*
The core of saws GuaiYiHu, initial tree it too, and then it all pilfered.

Updated frequently: 2-3 days ago. Why not take it as a basis, but some xiaomi-sdm660?

Rep: (811)
As far as I know, I see Persist stored and sensors and that is associated with the prints. And it seems all wrong. If one erased section Persist, then no problem, you can restore a backup of this section from another user (most importantly, without passwords and fingerprints with this model that would make a backup), and not even important what was the firmware (it is important to partition size, then bish markup that It would be the same). And by the way the opportunity to clean Persist still good functionality for tvrp. I feel better when I have the chance. And if this is not the treble firmware, then clear enough before flashing systems and data (the cache is located in the data and overwrite the new bottles Booth with new firmware). If you need a new modem firmware will then overwrite the old, too new modem. Else why should clean?

And what about the f2fs support in our unit?
TWRP is not supported (only the format, but do not mount) ... Mokee like too. On 9ke custom bikes hold?

* theosoph In new devices inserted three -Five cameras. A bunch of microphones, leaving different pieces, processors are already poobganyali old computers - but what is not in a hurry to add this f2fs out of the box (one which the model is not an indicator) to the masses. What is it? If everything is rosy and works fast, so sparing refers to memory - it would have added a long time. I think it should at least think about it. And if more - then figure out why it ostensibly is faster (not for the fact that faster)? And do spare really flush memory? And if faster and spares - how much? 5% -10%? With such savings .......... generally we split the screen rather than see the result of this economy.

Rep: (34)
* karchik,
* theosoph
Check whether F2FS filesystem support kernel parameter (F2FS_FS) included. It has long been reading comparisons, but it was the best kind of reliability and speed of ext4.

Post has been editedprofundum - 27.12.18, 16:54

karchik @ 27.12.18, 15:28*
but what is not in a hurry to add to the weight of this f2fs out of the box (one which the model is not an indicator)

But what! Pixel3!

* doraev1977 , well yes. Where it would be easier to use for f2fs sparing use of memory than the memory-quality put in the smart. Or script for fast memory access is also easier to write than to put a new and faster and more expensive memory. And the battery can be without problems would not basked in general slapped this would neither when charging nor under loads - but then it would greatly increase the battery self-discharge. Whether we like power but do not like how quickly sits down. Like the economy of the battery but do not like processing power, etc. )) Could be continued. And enjoy the fact that there is - as it is not that. But just to be something. Other business applications or firmware modding. Where appearance or functionality changes. I, too, for the fact that we must use the fact that there is the maximum without sham allegedly obereganiya. And instead of the old plate marafeta (tvrp, custom bikes, scripts) have decided to buy a new, more powerful (s pad 4). In the car we do not pour rocket fuel for a faster drive (raising the octane number will give a speed of course, but will result in other problems).
Sorry for a little off the top.

* theosoph Where everything is handled from start to finish. Of iron and ending with the kernel (system files) .Where all those who deliberately created the android (I'm not talking about Linux and it is about an android). And take the usual tablet (smart) where everything is designed for ext4. And yet time will tell where this will lead to the pixel 3 (if all rewritten as regards the work of reading - record that I think that everything will be fine).

Post has been editedkarchik - 27.12.18, 17:57

Rep: (202)
* parfrost97 Operates a cellular network ... For him (lte), you can talk like a GSM phone?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 3:55