> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 plus - Informal firmware
Best firmware
Android 10
BlissRom [ 107 ] ** [27,58%]
HavocOS [ 122 ] ** [31,44%]
AICP [ 7 ] ** [1,8%]
SuperiorOS [ 7 ] ** [1,8%]
Carbon [ 36 ] ** [9,28%]
LineageOS [ 85 ] ** [21,91%]
ArrowOS [ 22 ] ** [5,67%]
Android 9
SoperiorOS [ 18 ] ** [4,64%]
Pixel Experience Plus [ 44 ] ** [11,34%]
Crdroid [ 23 ] ** [5,93%]
LineageOS [ 48 ] ** [12,37%]
Omnirom [ 8 ] ** [2,06%]
HavocOS [ 138 ] ** [35,57%]
Floko [ 8 ] ** [2,06%]
AOSP Extended [ 6 ] ** [1,55%]
Pixel Experience [ 33 ] ** [8,51%]
Mokee [ 24 ] ** [6,19%]
BenzoRom [ 1 ] ** [0,26%]
ArrowOS [ 15 ] ** [3,87%]
Total votes: 388

Rep: (3214)
Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 plus - Informal firmware
PictureXiaomi MiPad 4, Clover
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 05.01.21, 17:04

Rep: (11)
* Mr-r00t ,
Rekoveri flashed from under rekaveri. Now I can not get into tvrp. I get in fastbut :(

Post has been editedluckydevil13 - 26.11.18, 21:21

Rep: (106)
* luckydevil13 , According to the logic of the theory in the following action: from fastbuta flash rekaveri again through ADB. Either new or old. Correctly ?

yes but why rekaveri from crooked to ask?

Rep: (1962)
luckydevil13 @ 26.11.18, 21:20*
Rekoveri flashed from under rekaveri. Now I can not get into tvrp. I get in fastbut

In fastbute flash TWRP again and try once again to flash the TWRP TWRP from. If you would write the same thing in private.
theosoph @ 26.11.18, 20:48*
Through this TWRP can put non-treble firmware 8.1 on the basis of the bucket?

Can.

ferhad.necef @ 25.11.18, 13:30*
LineageOS 15.1

TreeLOS 15.1 to our devices.

// Upd. Naedites you of course with this tree, but you can collect.

Post has been editedMr-r00t - 29.11.18, 10:12

Rep: (171)
Look at MOCA for mi pad 4 every day nightie do, somebody follows the changes?) There's a positive?

* Tysovwikk ,
Judging by cheyndzhlogam nothing interesting

Rep: (171)
* luckydevil13 , They chenzhlogi online curves, there is no indication of specific devices and what was done to them.

Rep: (69)
* Tysovwikk ,
Nightie in all three changes did not notice any.

Post has been editedbaragoon - 27.11.18, 19:49

Rep: (303)
* baragoon , On the last mocha I charge lasts longer, and now every day they will be updated, they are doing it on other devices probably what would Donati more, and the changes are not very will, I unlock the double tapom through time running, put on a clean after the runoff without franca.

* ivaigor71 ,
And you do not know which is better: last Mokee or line? I sit on the last, och.bystraya, but there is a bug: sometimes blinking screen with a red border on the edge of the screen ... Obviously bug graf.drayvera. On Mokee is there?

* theosoph , In normal mocha, ruler more crude.

Mr-r00t @ 26.11.18, 19:35*
TWRP 3.2.3 v3 (Android 9.0) mod by Mr-r00t for Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 + unlocked loader

Tell me what to do? Set your TWRP through flashify in LineageOS.
I make a backup of the old TWRP. Reboot in rekaveri, all the rules, but requires a password from DATA. Partition is encrypted?
Click "to decrypt data" - provides a window for the password. Where his brother do not know - Ruler was no lock on password, fingerprints and so.
When you try to download In line with the holistic calmly loaded data. I rolled back the old TWRP of harm's way, but ask the question: What did I do wrong?
From SW.

* ivaigor71 , After a night of testing Mokee vs Lineage.

Originally lost line: despite the fact that she was smarter than (smoother interface), all ports bug with red stripes on the sides of the screen and blinking. But!
This bug goes away with a ... Magisk. And back, if you remove it.
Specifically set version 17.1.
With Magisk line is clearly advantageous Mokee: faster and smoother + no extra built govnosofta Mokee. A bug with the inability to transfer files by bluetooth is present in both, but is manifested in different ways: Rulers a clear departure from a mistake on Mokee not fly, but simply says "unable to transfer a file."
What is the reason of curing a bug screen Madzhiskom a mystery to me. It would be interesting to know the opinion of the expert, or at least the assumption :)

* theosoph I put the line directly to the screen Magisk everything was normal firmware nimble but it's more like a port, bluetooth there is not tested on normal mocha bluetooth last updated it to the last 28.
Attached Image

Kernel with support for the latest TTL Fix range from mokee.
DownloadAttached fileboot.img(45.49 MB)
and flash TWRP from both boot.
Backup nobody canceled the original rubble, a rule of thumb)

Post has been editedMr-r00t - 30.11.18, 11:12

* ivaigor71 ,
I found the reason why the tablet is not sewn into fastboot mode and even edl. Just fix problems without understanding the consequences of it are interesting.
Repelled by the fact that he had no right not to stitch through edl: this mode analogue testpoint (almost: if the boot loader is not dead, but it is also necessary to try to beat) and actions / vendor or / recovery could not kill him. A priori.
The forum Miui people also complained about the problem. Maintenance did not know what to say ... Some she left by herself.
If your tablet is not guilty, that reasonable nature edl mode, then the logic of guilty or a USB cable or the computer itself. Cable brand from Xiaomi, new 2 piece - so that there is no cable.

I began to study the logs of Windows and a USB port. He found the culprit of the problem. On your computer has usb 3.0 ports and two Intel through maloprimetnyh port 3.1 a third party with his brand of firewood for them.
So, fail was on all USB ports by Intel. But it turned out, when I was stuck at 3.1 ...

Why do not all users on the forum helped Miui method to change the port?
It's simple: on the laptop ports ogranichennnoe number and they are all connected to one controller - usually Intel or AMD.
And noutom owners can be a bad thing: there is simply no suitable ports, for there is no other controller. And this is a problem.

Only one question remained: initially TVRP on Vietnamese sewn with intelevskih 3.0 ports.
Why then, they have ceased to please fastbutu / edl - a mystery ...

Post has been editedSt2ff - 23.01.19, 13:28

* theosoph
All much easier, Intel once again crap with new wood. I've not been updated for a year and do not know the problems.

Post has been editedMr-r00t - 02.12.18, 23:57
Reason for editing: Explained.

* Eliseyz ,
Attached fileOREO_EnableDoze.zip(148.5 KB)

Sew from rekaveri. This solution is better Magiska modules, maybe. sleeker not require constant hovering in memory. The rules are simple one gappsov setup files, delete the entry that they need to be in the list of devices that do not save the charge

Mooneyy808 @ 05.12.18, 14:09*
On the tablet put TTL Master. Put the value of 65.

It doesn't matter what kind of software you put or write the kernel in Ramdisk. If a module is not loaded into the kernel that can change the value of TTL. Torture on each device Changing TTL is not correctly blocked on the device on which the SIM card is directly.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.01.21, 22:35