> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 plus - Informal firmware
Best firmware
Android 10
BlissRom [ 67 ] ** [27,57%]
HavocOS [ 71 ] ** [29,22%]
AICP [ 6 ] ** [2,47%]
SuperiorOS [ 5 ] ** [2,06%]
Carbon [ 27 ] ** [11,11%]
LineageOS [ 44 ] ** [18,11%]
ArrowOS [ 13 ] ** [5,35%]
Android 9
SoperiorOS [ 11 ] ** [4,53%]
Pixel Experience Plus [ 34 ] ** [13,99%]
Crdroid [ 9 ] ** [3,7%]
LineageOS [ 21 ] ** [8,64%]
Omnirom [ 6 ] ** [2,47%]
HavocOS [ 91 ] ** [37,45%]
Floko [ 5 ] ** [2,06%]
AOSP Extended [ 1 ] ** [0,41%]
Pixel Experience [ 21 ] ** [8,64%]
Mokee [ 10 ] ** [4,12%]
BenzoRom [ 0 ] ** [0%]
ArrowOS [ 9 ] ** [3,7%]
Total votes: 243

Rep: (2980)
Xiaomi MiPad 4/4 plus - Informal firmware
PictureXiaomi MiPad 4, Clover
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 08.06.20, 15:05
Reason for editing: CrDroid 6.5

Rep: (269)
VoVlVi @ 16.09.18, 10:46*
Why is no one in the hat do not spread it all? Where are the admins?
Well, I think one of the reasons lies in the fact that not all the firmware to run on our plate, and many are treble versions.
Something that has been tested and has proved to be more or less in raote is already in the hat.

The second possible reason is that there is no curator.

Posted on 16/09/2018, 14:19:

* Vovlvi , here I wrote some of the firmware I was able to run and which not. List updated.

Rep: (62)
Colleagues, I have the last MoKee not work the screen auto-rotation, who is faced?

in the browser, launcher, settings, etc .. At the same time, avtopovort enabled, ticks are everywhere.
Applications running in landscape mode, forced to the album (such as MX Player)

whether there is a problem in the previous version?

Post has been editeddysentary - 21.09.18, 00:17

Rep: (309)
dysentary @ 20.09.18, 23:49*
Colleagues, I have the last MoKee not work the screen auto-rotation, who is faced?

in the browser, launcher, settings, etc .. At the same time, avtopovort enabled, ticks are everywhere.
Applications running in landscape mode, forced to the album (such as MX Player)

whether there is a problem in the previous version?

This bug does not apply to the firmware, it is nothing to do with.
Put twrp, becoming the official Chinese stableMIUI firmwareWhich in zip for rekaveri through twrp.
We run MIUI, zagruzilis- leave. Launched into TWRP, install the necessary firmware. profit

More details:
1) flash twrp in fastboot. reboot into twrp
2) TWRP:
Wipe / data, / system
flash stable MIUI zip. a system reboot
forward MIUI download, download, and then exit back to twrp
3) Wipe / data, / system
3) Flash required firmware + gapps. Reboot into the system
4) a profit

If the data is encrypted, you do format data - write yes. Downloader in any case do not block, use only the installation of the firmware within twrp

Post has been editedSt2ff - 23.05.19, 14:28
Reason for editing: raised in the topic header.

Rep: (1637)
/ Life @ 21.09.18, 11:19*
More details:
Also worth noting is that the auto-rotation will be lost if vaypnut partition persist. Perhaps if you have a problem with the Auto Rotate on custom bikes, the problem is nipped persist.

Post has been editedOPERATOR_555 - 22.09.18, 02:00

Rep: (266)
atm_Aleksandr @ 15.09.18, 12:41*
can not connect to a computer
if you are not about what fidit memory from a computer, here is a need to change the settings in the development of this:
Attached Image
Attached Image

I hope I understand correctly ...

Rep: (69)
If you do not mind, he expressed his experience about the firmware on the Mi Pad 4.https://youtu.be/S5lq0xCksfg

Rep: (170)
On a tip I will try arrowos 9, like as it franca individually sewn and high stability

Post has been editedTysovwikk - 25.10.18, 07:02

Rep: (43)
And make changes to build.prop still need or is it not true?

Rep: (43)
OTA upgrade to PixelExperienceP this work? Refresh script is necessary after re-sew?

Rep: (9)
uskov.artem @ 25.10.18, 23:19*
Figured out, it is necessary to sew A only. It is a pity that no one says about it.
It is written about it in many positions. Read necessary.

uskov.artem @ 25.10.18, 22:08*
OTA upgrade to PixelExperienceP this work?

Handles all need to sew, I have generally PixelExperience - PIE does not start, franca crash when the firmware is started.
Full PIE was able to check only on firmware ArrowOS PIE, her franca can be sewn separately from the firmware.

My result is not very joyful ...

PIE firmware project treble more cheese unfortunately, somewhere did not plow the access point, where a wafer falls off, exFAT is not working, bugs with the brightness, even in my clientsavagemessiahzine.comceased to upload files, all in all, we got up, and in any did not want to swing (this arrowos), fixes break other things, I think we have to wait another half a year, but for now sit on stable kastomov android 8.1 adapted to the particular device (in this case, Mokee for mi pad 4 plus). make much sense to sit on the project treble 8.1 do not see tried for pie.

And another nuance that you will save a lot of time,
I have described all the bugs from the PT-PIE were on firmware Mokee when I unwrapped it backup. It turned out that a lot of garbage is registered in the Vendor section.
Therefore, before flashing be sure to make a backup section Vendor, otherwise your old backups will be developed with a bunch of bugs)

Post has been editedTysovwikk - 26.10.18, 12:25

In general, I eventually fell back on their backup Mokee, sit on it, wait until the PIE in the PT will be stable out of the box, without shamanism)

In Mokee all is well, only do not understand why the author (Chinese), completely removed from the kernel selinux (standing in the Disable mode).
The same Viper no longer deliver. I do not understand the meaning of this operation, a plus to sit with disabled SeLinux.

Post has been editedTysovwikk - 26.10.18, 13:46

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone. Never nothing flash, in my opinion it is not easy. Worth muiu 9.6. With this version of the plate arrived. Should I reflash? And most importantly, I do not work in pabge gyroscope, the game is on. Please tell me what to do ???

Rep: (2)
There are comrades firmware treble pixel experience oreo on 11/09/18?
It is satisfied in this firmware, but a business trip found that the headphones do not work. And through the jack and Bluetooth.
It may come across someone?

Rep: (0)
The problem of gyro figured out a version without LTE.

Rep: (4)
Do I understand correctly that the owners of the version with LTE problems with the touchscreen like twitching hover sight there?
Unsubscribe though Cton plz.

Rep: (18)
Vladkor97 @ 22.08.2018, 18:04*
At the request of colleagues I translate the instructions for installing Treble - firmware on our device. The original ishere.
Instruction
1. First of all, we need to unlock the bootloader, how to do it - described in the correspondingtopic
2. Install the appropriate recovery, attached to the post or from the SW.Kirhe from here . For convenience, rename the downloaded file to recovery.img Put in any convenient folder, in the same folder on Windows, hold Shift + Right mouse button - open the command window. We connect the tablet in Fastboot mode (it is necessary to turn off and hold down the power button + sound down until the hare repairman appears on the screen) to the computer. Enter the following commands:
fastboot devices
If everything is ok, your device will be displayed here.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
wait until it settles

3. Download the filemisc.bin(I don’t know why it is necessary in our case, because everything works without it), flashing with the appropriate command
fastboot flash misc misc.bin

4. Boot into the recovery team
fastboot boot recovery.img

5. Download the image of any favorite firmware from the topicProject treble. We unpack the archive with the firmware (as a result, we must receive a file with the extension .img) and drop it on the tablet.
6. In TWRP go to Wipe ->Advanced wipe and tick the following sections:
Dalvik / ART cache
Data
Cache
System
We confirm the wipe
[Attachment = "13662131: TWRP - Wipe menu.png"] [attachment = "13662124: TWRP _-_ Wipe_partitions.png"]

7. Next, go to the Install item, click Install image, select the image of the downloaded firmware and the System section for installation.
[Attachment = "13662137: TWRP _-_ Select_image_to_install.png"] [attachment = "13662139: TWRP _-_ Install_system_image.png"]
8. Go back to TWRP, go to the point of Install, click Install Zip and select Disable_Dm-Verity_FEC_v1.2.zip and flash, and then can be loaded into the system
[Attachment = "13662173: TWRP _-_ Select_zip_to_install.png"] [attachment = "13662176: TWRP _-_ Install_disable_Dm-Verity.png"]

Recommendations and experience using the Pixel Experience
1. For comfortable use of the firmware, you must make the following edits to build.prop
ro.sf.lcd_density = 320
ro.build.characteristics = tablet
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled = 1
persist.sys.qcom-brightness = 4095
ro.product.manufacturer = xiaomi
ro.product.name = clover
ro.product.model = Mi Pad 4

2. LTE on this firmware works adequately
3. In order for the screen rounds to look normal - you need to use an application like Rounded Corner
4. Calls can not be made

I sew without problems on your instruction on the latest build of the PE githab.

There is a question that you need to make changes in build.prop? I would be grateful for a detailed answer / instruction because I never have done it.

Rep: (111)
milker85 @ 24.11.18, 9:58*
I sew without problems on your instruction on the latest build of the PE githab.

Firmware of the cap taken? And a few words about it please tell me.
How behaves.

Rep: (278)
Gestures like.
В®Floating Menu, Assistive Touch (Post Zeratul # 76870711)

Rep: (103)
* Mr-r00t , * Mr-r00t ,
Through this TWRP can put non-treble firmware 8.1 on the basis of the bucket?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/06/20, 2:29