Rel. dist. to the size of the image -1.02: 1 - 1.23: 1
Optical zoom -1.2x
Aperture -1.58 - 1.7
The focal length of -18.2 - 29.2 mm
Picture
Contrast -15 000 1
-3100 lumens luminous flux
Communication. Flow in the economy mode -1925 lumens
Corr. -there keystone (vertical / horizontal)
Supported broadcast system -PAL, SECAM, NTSC
Support. Input formats -480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Interfaces
Inputs -VGA, HDMI x2, Composite, RCA audio
-USB Interfaces (type A), USB (Type B)
Communications -Wi-Fi (802.11n)
Dimensions
Dimensions (Wxhxd) -302x92x252 mm
Weight -2.7 kg
Additionally
Built-in speakers -2 x 2 W
Noise level -37 dB
Additional information -support MHL
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (6)
I read reviews on foreign websites, I see a lot of disturbances on the lack of audio output. How do you get the sound to external devices? whether Integrated beeper is turned off?

Rep: (14)
* RusskiRazmer ,
Attached Image

So in the light, I think little projector which give such a picture in this price segment, in the dark on bright scenes the black color fades, and as a whole is very good. Basically quite eco mode, rate mode almost never use

Post has been editedzzohan - 05.10.18, 06:33

* RusskiRazmer Yes it is quite unfortunate decision, I sound output the TV through the console mi box, while in stereo mode, the decoder will, will in optics to the system 5.1

Post has been editedzzohan - 05.10.18, 05:37

* zzohan ,
And here you can just popodobnee? At the moment, our main content scheduled for viewing through the projector is NTV + with a tuner (satellite) and junk from the Internet with nouta (either online or torrent) ... That's how I stir up the sound in both cases, if the tuner, I looked , a separate stereo output is not even, but about a new laptop, I do not say anything ..... The principle of the implementation of sound, I did not understand.
There is a direct competitor optical optoma hd143x cable, but it's black, and it does not fit into a spot on the ceiling hanging light in the room ((((

* RusskiRazmer Or built-in speakers in the projector that is easiest, or pull the cord on the acoustics of the Note, for the tuner did not tell me, and I plan to install in the rack, and will not be evident
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedzzohan - 05.10.18, 09:55

Whether it is necessary for this projector screen with a gain of more than 1.0? Do not complete slip 1.2 screen, though you order at once, and not expensive at CU pritsnipe chutb site.
By the way, I ordered 650) so I will arrive in the regiment. I will be a mandrel right under the ceiling three meters from the screen. Here is a question, the consultant urged me that it was impossible to directly with the ceiling, they say then and the projection will begin with the ceiling, if you take an image in original form, without applying the vertical correction. And the corrections would not want to lose in quality ..... and the second question, the white matte stretch ceiling, will be a big problem for lighting and giving God to reflect ?? Or he does not reflect the light (it is clear that we are not about glossy reflection)

Post has been editedRusskiRazmer - 07.10.18, 02:27
Reason for editing: Added a couple of questions

* RusskiRazmer I would not hang from the ceiling, in the first place from this distance is not very convenient to watch lifted up his head and glare of the ceiling I think will be stronger,
I'll put in a rack where the 25-30 cm from the ceiling. Filmed video works, painted ceiling, the projector is behind the sofa in a meter above the floor, distance from wall to wall 4.3
exposure on the camera fixed

Post has been editedzzohan - 07.10.18, 12:49

Rep: (-1)
* RusskiRazmer, center of vision should be about 1/3 of the bottom of the screen. That is, if the screen width of 1 meter is perpendicular to your view on the screen should be around 25-30 cm. Where ie not those in the table and calculator. Lift up your head is not good.
I highly bullied because table billiard prevents See below

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedage1983 - 07.10.18, 13:40

* age1983 , Well, then it is practically impossible, we have a sofa worth and there sobvstvenno saying 95% of the time lying viewed TV. And if the ceiling is 2.65 and the projector on the bracket (already booked 16cm) without the keystone correction will not be able to lower the image, as I understand (((diagonal plan 100-110 'so it was a smaller light losses, though the wall and lets you do more ....

Rep: (-1)
* RusskiRazmer, on the shelf to the wall as an option

* age1983 I have 5 meters to the shelves (

Here is my cinema based tw650. Screen MDF Color h499. Brains for the projector in the form Ugoos am3. Speakers from the USSR with an amplifier from China) are connected via bluetooth.
Attached Image

Post has been editedReedere - 14.10.18, 00:22

* Reeder,
is at full illumination of the photo? comfortable day I watch, judging by the photos too heavy (

Yesterday I took on sample Soundbar Yamaha YAS-207 - the effect of surround sound is present, only of course the rear of virtual can not transmit whistling bullets or rushing cars ... plus I have a not closed room. This is what - on your pictures of the column from the USSR - and I still used the speakers from that very Japan, that is directly the music center from the beginning of the 90s from Sony - the sound is still awake, I think the corresponding sound today (if you take the corresponding sound today (if you take The basis for the proportion of the possibility of sound / year of release) will cost an unrealistic (....

RusskiRazmer @ 14.10.18, 10:33*
It will cost unrealistically expensive (....

Photo marred. The real picture was better.
Similar multimedia acoustics SVEN 2.0 from Edifier or now costs 15-20 thousand. But Cinemas 5.1 is desirable to do.
I also have these. They have a softer suspensions on the low so better bass than speakers Vega.
Attached Image

Post has been editedReedere - 14.10.18, 14:15

Well, my friends, take in their ranks)!
"Breakneck speed as quickly as possible is not bothered with screens, etc., out of the box on the wall")
First impression - very cool) Well, just suddenly, I'm happy with what I saw.
I'll be tinkering with the settings (who can reset their presets?), Try to hang the screen (borrowed from a friend), determine the ideal size for me (tried yesterday to 4.5 meters look almost the entire wall + -135 'honest hard, annoying, understanding that constantly sitting in a movie theater can not) .... in general do)
While the enthusiasm is not exhausted to ask questions and give advice).
Attached fileVID_20181016_215458.mp4(14.92 MB)

Post has been editedRusskiRazmer - 17.10.18, 09:00
Reason for editing: Added video

Rep: (22)
* RusskiRazmer ,
I am interested in sound quality with built-in speakers. Quite a turd? Or tolerant?

* Butanol ,
I would compare the sound with an average sound from the speaker noutbuchnogo)
Frankly tomorrow if possible, try to complete the kerf, but after the soundbar will be too heavy to objectively evaluate)

* Butanol , At full volume, the sound is not so hot, but for the view and perception of what is happening on the screen is definitely appropriate. Cheap computer speakers, I would say ...

Posted on 10/18/2018, 13:39:

Going to order the screen by a factor of 1.2. I think he finally remove the question of daytime viewing. Although I am now on a sunny day, is not it uncomfortable to watch. Of course the full enjoyment from any box office of the film only in the dark, but I hope the screen will

Attached fileVID_20181018_134031.mp4(28.4 MB)

As it is popular to say in surveys - a live picture contrast and more pleasant to the eye than in the video. Football is a pleasure to watch

Posted on 10/18/2018, 13:43:

Ps This, by the way, the projector speaker at half volume

Rep: (0)
Good day. Tell me if I can from this unit to transmit the sound of tulips?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 00:32