Rel. dist. to the size of the image -1.02: 1 - 1.23: 1
Optical zoom -1.2x
Aperture -1.58 - 1.7
The focal length of -18.2 - 29.2 mm
Picture
Contrast -15 000 1
-3100 lumens luminous flux
Communication. Flow in the economy mode -1925 lumens
Corr. -there keystone (vertical / horizontal)
Supported broadcast system -PAL, SECAM, NTSC
Support. Input formats -480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Interfaces
Inputs -VGA, HDMI x2, Composite, RCA audio
-USB Interfaces (type A), USB (Type B)
Communications -Wi-Fi (802.11n)
Dimensions
Dimensions (Wxhxd) -302x92x252 mm
Weight -2.7 kg
Additionally
Built-in speakers -2 x 2 W
Noise level -37 dB
Additional information -support MHL
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (14)
The projector bought at a German site with a big discount. gorgeous machine. The image quality is excellent, looks good in the dark and the light. The projector can be many including projected simultaneously from different sources, projection when connected via USB, the projection on WiFi, there are vertical and horizontal keystone correction, optical zoom. Among the shortcomings - the lack of any digital outputs for audio and headphone outputs. In similar projectors Epson EH-TW 5600/5650 (2100/2150) can be activated via bluetooth input in the engineering menu. In this projector, you can also enter in the engineering menu, but a way to activate bluetooth like the Epson EH-TW 5600/5650 (2100/2150) does not work (perhaps there is no hardware implementation module or I activated the wrong menu items). And actually the question whether someone deciphering information and destination engineering menu for the projector?

Post has been editedrevaz71 - 19.08.18, 11:13

I can not wait for her, as ordered to the German site. Make repairs, in a large room painted walls Tikkurila EUR 7 499. For the color image vydoda ordered console xiaomi mi box 3. Awaiting how to be sound. :)

Also under the screen line the walls and painted 499 tikkuriloy. Image from 2.6 meters more than 100 inches is almost at the minimum zoom, so make sure you wait for the projector, and then mark up the screen. Sound planning of the TV box to pull up the columns optics.

Post has been editedrevaz71 - 19.08.18, 18:01

I have 4.1 m. room, taking into account the size of the projector distance 3.7, the projection 130 "also leveled in the filler layer 2, 2 coats of paint.
What is your speakers? looking for a budget sound)

Column 2.0 Thonet & Vander Kugel BT for 13 TR, has bluetooth, room for optics missing.

Rep: (0)
* revaz71,
revaz71 @ 19.08.18, 15:09*
The projector bought at a German site with a big discount.

And what is the discount? Now that price 431.84 € 33 402 rubles. plus Delivery

* Artefact77,
I decided to take a chance and bought goods with markdown, after the return of 382 €, with a note like new.
Projector ordered 08.08.2018 08.21.2018 took
all right, really like new, no signs of use. Now under the sales will not see these options when I took was about 4 pieces at a discount.
Still do not forget the coupon -5 € on first order
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
Came the projector from CU. : Happy: I Went to 37500 rubles. Very fast shipping from Germany. 8 days and he's already in my post office. Image remarkable. Even on the wallpaper. It is a pity that the castrated multimedia functions (with the stick can smoret only pictures and videos only to AVI with a specific codec). There is WIFI for receiving images over the air from a computer or phone. But the frame rate is very low, only suitable for display prizentatsy as an office function. So I bought him the brain in the form of TV Boxing Ugoos AM3. Who will deal with the bracket, fixing the projector on the ceiling, and will measure the size of a future self-made screen.
While not Know of something better. But I gather from the beam and sheet fiberboard panel and paint it with paint.

* Reedere I bought the console xiaomi mi box 3, set up ace stream. Nice interface and good functionality. Under the projector is ready wall painted in gray, is projected as 3.9 m. Picture ~ 130 inches. To strengthen the planning of the sofa near the ceiling, made for this hinged rack. Picture perfect, eco mode is sufficient brightness, it works quite quiet. Want more contrast, but that's nitpicking. On the windows hung blackout curtains Ikea. Sound planning output 5.1 analog active speakers, with consoles through the optics of the DAC
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedzzohan - 15.09.18, 05:23

Rep: (-1)
Guys. herehttps: //www.computerun...07055/epson-eb-u05.aspEpson EB-U05 to 120 pixels in width more. Longer lamp life and brightness even more. Sense then take 650 if this is better?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedage1983 - 01.10.18, 15:22

* age1983 , Reviews of interesting there is to it? If an improved version of 650

Balt found on YouTube some talks. More's nothing but common characteristics. Well, there is an optional Wi fi, though, I think you can turn it on via the engineering menu

* age1983 So to do well probably would buy it if he knew of the advantages of high brightness and run time, minus particularly for large projection height to 120 pixels movies in the dark black bars top and bottom are highlighted, but it is not as critical

Post has been editedzzohan - 02.10.18, 07:23

I call customer service and was told to ask spices. I wrote the following.
Hello. I choose between the two projectors for movies, games and presentations.
I stopped on the EH-TW650 model.
But at the same price there are EB-U05 projector has a higher resolution, greater brightness and longer lamp life.
1) please complete the following matrix model of projector.
2) Can I use any EB-U05 projector for movies and games?
3) When viewing the movie 1920 * 1080 projector EB-U05 with a resolution of 1920 * 1200 matrix whether black bands at the top and bottom of the trim for extra 120 pixels?

I consider EB-U05 as a more promising at the same price. The main thing that he coped with movies and games. as the EH-TW650

Waiting for an answer

* age1983 Write on the results here
Black stripes are even at 1920 * 1080 as many films are not 16: 9 and 16: 16 or 8.65: 6.7 and can be seen in particular in a dark room because of low contrast data projectors

* zzohan,
I currently Excelvan cl 720. did not bother the band. Resolution of 1280 * 800 it
For the benefit of 650 is only that it is more short-throw and has a wafer. Most do not see the advantages.
And in so many games, you can make a 16:10 1920 * 1200, and we play together, even four at a time. From a distance of 5 meters from the screen. The width of the banner of 3 meters, height 2. Completely satisfied.

Post has been editedage1983 - 02.10.18, 13:58

https://youtu.be/ytWSc8l_kk8
Can someone translate the brief highlights?

Rep: (5)
Guys who look at a diagonal? As far as critical pull is enough to dynamic scenes, such as when watching sports as much noticeably shallow rattling pictures? I want to watch a smooth kartinkku NTV + .... And serialchik, under the moon))) in brightness seen today at a relative light, I liked it!)

* RusskiRazmer From wall to wall 4.30 m diagonal of 145 inches, the picture is enough, enough brightness, contrast, would add a wall painted tikkurilloy

Rep: (5)
* zzohan , And the day is not enough contrast or in general?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/07/20, 20:28