Question about the virus | Android

Rep: (0)
Question about the virus

Android
OS and firmware: android

Description of the problem:
Hello! I have a general question about viruses in the phone based on android. Can a virus penetrate a phone that is not connected to the Internet and does not contact with other devices, but in which a SIM card is inserted with a tariff without the Internet, it sounds silly, but is it really serious? and ahah, do viruses have a lifetime? let's say a year (since a year ago this phone caught wi-fi, I don’t know if last year’s viruses can be active and strong)
Thank!

There have been actions:
I urgently need to eliminate the possibility of a virus getting into the phone (for the police report)

Rep: (4050)
Dina13 @ 08/19/2018, 08:57*
Is the virus able to penetrate a phone that is not connected to the Internet and is not in contact with other devices, but in which a SIM card is inserted with a tariff without Internet,
not.

Posted on 08/19/2018 09:49 AM:

Dina13 @ 08/19/2018, 08:57*
Do viruses have a lifetime? let's say a year (since a year ago this phone caught wi-fi, I don’t know if last year’s viruses can be active and strong)
if you hope that the old viruses should die over time, then do not hope.

But here there are viruses that, after penetrating the apparatus, may not be active for several months or more, for the time being.

Rep: (0)
Thanks for the answer!

Rep: (4050)
* dina13,
Consider also that the virus cannot penetrate, but it can be initially hidden in the firmware from the manufacturer.

Rep: (2304)
M
The topic is closed and moved to the archive!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 22:14