nikon l810 | identify part

Rep: (0)
trouble happened, white smoke came out of the camera, but as we know! "technique does not work without white smoke"
opened and one detail is clearly warming up, and traces of breakdown appeared on it. } -)
she is in the photo, help identify.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (93)
In such a case there can be anything you want - a transistor, a pulsed DC-converter, a linear stabilizer, etc., therefore, without knowing the markings, it is impossible to determine this component precisely.

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 20.08.18, 15:44

* kengu582,
Lookedboard image in good quality. Judging by the marking FAY0W (or FAYOW), this is a linear voltage regulatorRP170N311B. Before replacing it, I advise you to check everything around, especially pay attention to the output circuits, because usually the power regulators just do not light up - either a high voltage came to the input, or a short circuit occurred at the output. I am more inclined to the latter, because strong heating clearly indicates an excess of the maximum permissible current of 300 mA, and the maximum input voltage according to the datasheet of this converter is 12 volts, which most likely is not in the camera.

Rep: (2)
Guys such a question. I can’t find a topic .. comrade suggests taking the nikon l830 from him, consider the new one for 6, the price is normal? How is the device in operation,?

Rep: (0)
Well, depending on what to compare? it will be worse than even the cheapest crop

* Andrey.Che,
And depending on what tasks to set for him. Just for the home, for the family, it will be quite good, especially if you do not drive with RAW processing. Yes, I don’t argue, you don’t really take it at night, but not everyone is doing it.
But the small matrix, coupled with the Brigde - an excellent tool for shooting flowers and bugs, because this ligament is sufficient depth of field, so it got the entire subject. If we take the system with interchangeable lenses, for the same need telephoto (at least 10,000 rubles for the simplest lens) and a set of extension makrokolets (1000 rubles for a set of 3 rings with Ali), because most telephoto minimum focusing distance begins from one and a half meters. Then at telephoto, especially at the far end of a very small depth of field. To achieve a greater depth of field, it is necessary to close the aperture at least until the F / 9-F / 11, and the shutter will have to be at least 1/400 sec, which perhaps is not everywhere and not always. Extension tubes also reduce the luminosity, and the more the stack of rings, the stronger.

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 04.05.19, 09:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 22:07